NewsApril 18, 2024 1:37 PM ET2,946 views

My Dying Bride guitarist Andrew Craighan speaks on recent live show cancellations

My Dying Bride

My Dying Bride guitarist Andrew Craighan appeared on This Day In Metal's podcast and during his conversation with host Lindsay C was asked about the recent cancellations of all the band's upcoming live events for 2024.

It appears the announcement of My Dying Bride performing at Maryland Deathfest was a mistake and that the organizers privately apologized and has since removed My Dying Bride from the line up.

Craighan shared:

Well, Maryland Deathfest, firstly, shouldn't have said that, and they know that and have since apologized — well, privately apologized.

Speaking on the other cancellations for 2024 Craighan added:

We have some live problems, which we're, how best to say it? ..massaging, I would say. They're not insurmountable. I don't have all the facts just yet, which means I don't wanna blab too much. But we're in talks with everybody who has the facts, and we will be putting out a statement, basically, that either will explain or at least calm people down as to what's going on.

It's all a bit weird right now, so it's difficult to talk about, mainly because I don't wanna say anything out of turn and then everything you say will be used in evidence against you and all that.

Watch the entire podcast here:

anonymous 56 days ago

My dying GOO

anonymous 56 days ago

The gayest thing I've ever seen them try and cancel someone over, is this dude not responding to his emails

anonymous 56 days ago

^or using AI artwork. Bong your own farts more

anonymous 56 days ago

So....looks like an actual explanation if forthcoming?

anonymous 56 days ago

This explains little. And people like myself have a right to be pissed off for shelling out 90 bucks to see these guys and they just give this bs?! I feel really bad for the people who were traveling long distances to see them. Well, at least we're getting Agalloch!

anonymous 56 days ago

Too many mfs

anonymous 56 days ago

no one cares about this band, but if someone does, they're a moron

anonymous 56 days ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ MDB good band. Drink some more Monster Energy, faux metal poser.

anonymous 56 days ago

None of these bands owe you anything manbaby

anonymous 56 days ago

My children my bride>

anonymous 56 days ago

If you're spending 90 dollars to see this awful band you are a f*cking moron

anonymous 55 days ago

Anything Tim Lambesis does >>>

anonymous 55 days ago

^ if you're stoked for agalloch then you're also gay