NewsApril 10, 2024 9:30 AM ET1,252 views

Terminal Nation premiere new single "Merchants of Bloodsheed" feat Jesse Leach of Killswitch Engage

terminal nation 24

jacob murry

Arkansas death metal hardcore crossover unit, Terminal Nation, have shared their second single, "Merchants of Bloodshed", featuring Killswitch Engage vocalist Jesse Leach. The song is taken from the band's upcoming full length release Echoes of the Devil's Den.

Pre-orders available here

Along with Jesse Leach, Echoes of the Devil's Den also features appearances by Todd Jones of Nails, Dwid Hellion of Integrity, K. Kennedy of Sex Prisoner, and Zak Vargas of Elysia.

anonymous 65 days ago

Still have my weed leaf Jungle Juice shirt from 2011

anonymous 65 days ago

anonymous 65 days ago

retire

anonymous 65 days ago

I realized what a creep JL was when he posted a pic of himself in a bathtub on IG a few years ago. Gay shit.

anonymous 65 days ago

anonymous 65 days ago

It's those guys from the twin peaks revival again

anonymous 65 days ago

Nothing will win over the real Death Metal crowd faster than a Jesse Leach from KSE appearcance. Yeah the 1000 assholes in the real metal crowd is what everyone bands going for. That's how a band makes a living. If they could just be accepted that will pay for all the bills 🥹

anonymous 65 days ago

Let's have some fun in the comments. What sandwich would these guys be? Minimum 300 sandwiches I love how I get under your skin so much you are posting sarcastic shit about comments I made in a different article you pathetic fu ck. How does it feel to know I live in your head rent-free? Bitchass motherfu cker.

anonymous 65 days ago

^ U mad?

anonymous 65 days ago

Yeah the 1000 assholes in the real metal crowd is what everyone bands going for. That's how a band makes a living. If they could just be accepted that will pay for all the bills 🥹 It's not like that retard's retarded bands retard fans are going to like this.

anonymous 64 days ago

Jimmy John's footlong x 2. One for my mouth and one for my ass.

anonymous 64 days ago

Jimmy John's footlong x 2. One for my mouth and one for my ass. Jimmy John's sandwiches come in 8 and 16 inches, dipshit. Footlongs are Subway.