NewsMarch 5, 2024 6:57 PM ET23,781 views

Escuela Grind's former tour manager addresses allegations from ex-driver

Escuela Grind 24

Former Escuela Grind tour manager Chris Cotter has responded to allegations made by ex-driver Destiny Hopper, in a statement provided to Lambgoat and other publications by Cotter's lawyer, Daniel W. Katz.

In the letter, Cotter agreed with Hopper on the toxic tour environment saying, "I recognize that the culture within the band Escuela was toxic and unprofessional, contributing to a hostile work environment that affected everyone involved," admitting, "I recognize my part as well."

Cotter admitted to not clearly understanding Hopper's feelings towards him and mentioned a specific instance in El Paso where he asked for clarification. He recalled Hopper responding at the time with, "I love you platonically," which he says he took as a clear message.

"It's very distressing to me that she perceived my interactions at any point as predatory," he said, "And I take this very seriously. It hurts me to hear that someone I cared about, shared great and wonderful moments with, and actively advocated on behalf of, could be so hurt."

Further in the statement, Cotter addresses the sexualized atmosphere within the tour van and band group chat, admitting his participation without considering others' feelings, and says he regrets not pushing harder to address these concerns. At one point, he asked the band to stop calling him "Creamy Chris" in front of others and writing it on the band's trailer, but was met with laughter from the band.

In his closing remarks, Cotter distanced himself from the band, wishing "nothing more than to not be associated with them in any way," as he further concluded, "I am responsible for my own actions, but the toxicity of the environment around them is purely their doing."

Update 3/6: A photo of the trailer as referenced in the letter below has been located.

Photo via u/No_Hearing_7742

The letter explained:

I have recently become aware of allegations made against me by Destiny Hopper, known as @nosenachos on Instagram, who worked as a driver for the band Escuela during a tour that I managed.

It deeply pains me to see her experience recounted in such a distressing manner. I want to address these allegations with transparency and sincerity.

First and foremost, I want to acknowledge that I recognized the toxic dynamics within the band Escuela almost immediately. This awareness made it very difficult to recognize Destiny's distress, especially considering the mutual confiding in each other of our frustrations about the way we were both being treated. To me, it felt as if we leaned on each other, mutually accepting the situation as undesirable, but neither of us wanted to disrupt the tour.

I want to provide context regarding Destiny Hopper's public comments regarding our relationship during the tour. After she was removed from the driver's role, she referred to me as an "advocate, friend, and copilot," expressing gratitude for my support even when she didn't ask for it. Given this response, I never thought that anything I did or said, or that any interactions between the two of us, were inappropriate. These are her words, and I have text messages to demonstrate these assertions should anyone wish to see them.

It's very distressing to me that she perceived my interactions at any point as predatory, and I take this very seriously. It hurts me to hear that someone I cared about, shared great and wonderful moments with, and actively advocated on behalf of, could be so hurt. I do always attempt to be mindful of my role as a male in interactions with those of other genders. At one point, just moments prior to her being fired, she advocated for me in a profound way. I was so frustrated and upset with how I was being treated at this point and felt like dissociating, my mental state was starting to become compromised with exhaustion and stress. Destiny recognized that I needed help and texted the band these exact words:

'We're about to head back to the venue from the U-Haul place. There's nothing we can do about the trailer for tonight. Also, Chris had advocated for me at times when I was too emotionally exhausted to speak for myself, so I'm advocating for him right now, he needs a mental break. He's completely fried. He's going to lay down in the bunk until it's time for him to get up, and his presence is absolutely necessary.'

This was ultimately what got her fired, this was the last straw for the band. After this outburst of care and compassion for me, the band let her go with the intention of leaving her to find her own way home, thousands of miles away from Florida. If it wasn't for Bonginator, she would have been completely stranded with no way home and no place to stay. The band even went as far as canceling her flight, so that she couldn't have rescheduled it to get home. I did not approve of any of these actions, but was clearly powerless to stop them.

In addition to the dynamics observed during the tour, direct communication from Destiny herself further underscores her openness to addressing any discomfort or issues within our relationship. A text message she sent to me after she was let go reads, 'If it wasn't working out or something makes you uncomfortable, just say it.' This message not only highlights her proactive approach to resolving conflicts, but also suggests a mutual understanding of the importance of clear and transparent communication. That text was in line with the tenor of our relationship in general; I felt as if we had a very open line of communication, and did have boundaries that were mutually respected. I am disappointed to hear that Destiny felt I did not respect hers.

Regrettably, despite Destiny's explicit invitation for open dialogue, I failed to fully recognize the extent of her discomfort and distress. This oversight on my part is something I deeply regret and acknowledge as a failure to prioritize her well-being more. It is clear that Destiny felt trapped in a situation she found uncomfortable, and rightly so. I deeply regret that I failed to see the extent of her distress. I should have been more attentive to the complex nature of our relationship and the discomfort it caused, rather than just her needs and concerns. I was focused on keeping her from getting thrown out of the van on the side of the road, or left at a hotel without a room. There were many things being said in the van that made not only Destiny but myself uncomfortable.

To be blunt, the language and behavior occurring in the tour van and in the band group chat was lewd, and often sexually charged. All parties, myself and Destiny included, made many crude jokes, shared vulgar sexual memes, and openly discussed sexual topics. The only person to voice discomfort about this was me. In fact, everyone seemed to enjoy the bawdy humor, and participated. From reading Destiny's post, it's pretty clear this may not have been the case, and I want to formally apologize if anything I said fully in jest was perceived in a harassing or inappropriate manner. I own my role here; I participated in low brow humor, willingly, without being fully considerate of anyone else's feelings. The atmosphere on tour seemed permissive to this, and if I misread anyone's feelings, I am truly sorry.

However, I did voice my discomfort to the band with the excessive sexual humor at many points. One instance that stands out is when I asked the band in the green room at Reggie's in Chicago to refrain from making sexual jokes referring to me getting pegged, or using inappropriate nicknames, like "Creamy Chris." in front of others. Unfortunately, I was met with laughter from the band members and felt humiliated in this moment, making it clear that addressing such issues would be met with resistance in the toxic environment that already existed. I regret not pushing harder to address these concerns. These issues began much earlier on, and manifested into the band writing "creamy Chris" on the trailer as you can see in the attached photo.

It's worth noting that Destiny's preference for cash payment over electronic methods like Venmo or Zelle may have contributed to confusion regarding compensation during the tour. While the band stated they were willing to accommodate her preference, only after my insistence that anyone who did work for them be compensated, she clearly felt that they did not intend to pay her. It appears to me as well, that they did not intend to, and that their promises of mailing her cash at the end of tour may have been false.

I must also address the dynamic between Destiny and myself on one other level. Throughout the tour, I perceived mixed signals regarding her romantic interest in me. I do not blame her for this whatsoever; how I interpret things is fully my own fault. I did not feel as if I had a clear picture regarding her feelings towards me. At one point In El Paso I was so confused that I asked Destiny Hopper if there was anything going on between the two of us and she stated that "I love you platonically," which was a very clear message at the time. It's unfortunate that this occurred so late in our time together, as she was let go just a few days later. All of our other interactions after this moment were definitely platonic. The second she set a clear boundary, I not only respected it, but appreciated the clarity it brought.

As Destiny departed the tour, she sent me numerous texts (of which I am happy to provide copies) thanking me for my role, and addressing me as if I were her friend and ally, essentially against the band. It is with great confusion that I read her statement, calling me predatory, as her words, directly to me, seem quite contradictory to that. I do not wish to reconcile the difference in her words to me and her statement. Her feelings are valid, whatever they are, as is my confusion due to the difference.

In conclusion, it is crucial that we address the problematic nature of the insular issues within the band and the toxic dynamics that were taking place, as well as the way the band's following has reacted to all of this. I truly do not believe that she had any intentions to do anyone any harm or cause any foul when she made that post, I don't know what her intentions were. I want to emphasize that my intention is not to undermine Destiny's credibility or invalidate her experiences. I recognize that the culture within the band Esculea was toxic and unprofessional, contributing to a hostile work environment that affected everyone involved. I recognize my part as well; that I did not use my voice to advocate for myself or anyone else, and that I contributed to this toxic environment by making inappropriate jokes. I failed to address the things that made me us uncomfortable, waited too long to seek clarification from her on the status of our relationship, was too focused on my perception of her needs and concerns, instead of the stress she was under, spoke with her in ways that may have made her feel uncomfortable at times and put her in a position where she felt she had to play along with me in order to get the outcome she needed to stay safe.

I am deeply regretful for all of this, and do not intend to contact Destiny ever again, but would certainly be receptive should she reach out to hold me accountable. Despite the accusations made against me, Esculea will continue to operate, which underscores the insular nature of the community surrounding the band, and the people that help them make it happen.

Clearly, I am no longer associated with Esculea by my own choosing, and wish nothing more than to not be associated with them in any way. I am responsible for my own actions, but the toxicity of the environment around them is purely their doing.

Sincerely, Chris Cotter

anonymous 106 days ago

Don't care unless they stand with Palestine

anonymous 106 days ago

I tried reading all that but then I started thinking about soup, so…yeah…..

anonymous 106 days ago

Inappropriate jokes in a tour van!!!? Well I never…

"Creamy Chris"

Sue this dickhead.

anonymous 106 days ago

Dude gnarly but also, what's up creamy Chris???

anonymous 106 days ago

Lawyer couldn't even get the band name right. off to a great start.

Creamy Chris

EsGOOla Grind

If it wasn't for Bonginator,,,

anonymous 106 days ago

A lawyer named Katz? Oh gawd.

Creamy = gooey Therefore… he has my support

Scowl>>>> Merauder

Creamy Chris

Address these nutz

anonymous 106 days ago

Daniel W. Katz, Esquire: We demand the full release of the "creamy Chris" photos as referenced in your letter immediately, or a Freedom of Information Act request will be filed to obtain it.

This is the gayest shit I have ever seen. Team Grind

toxicnacho 106 days ago

dwep

anonymous 106 days ago

Daniel W Katz from Scowl here, in no universe should Baja Blast mountain dew be sold in stores, the agreement was for it to be a taco bell exclusive.

anonymous 106 days ago

I've literally never posted a comment but here but I'll say "who and what and who and what and f*ck in what?l" Jesus Christ this doesn't happen with good bands

anonymous 106 days ago

Oh my god, people are such f*cking pussies these days. Imagine metal bands from the original generations getting so offended over something like "Creamy Chris" or texts with innuendoes.

anonymous 106 days ago

I burnt my chicken nuggets in my air fryer while i was trying to Google what this was about and why i should care

anonymous 106 days ago

Holy f*ck just break up already so we never have to hear about your gay asses ever again. You'll be happier too

Fire island gay

anonymous 106 days ago

If it wasn't for Bonginator If it wasn't for Bonginator If it wasn't for Bonginator If it wasn't for Bonginator If it wasn't for Bonginator

this is so high school

Creamy Chris

anonymous 106 days ago

doesnt this make Escuela Grind pretty based? I think Escuela Grind is alright Trump 2024

anonymous 106 days ago

Escuela Grind is a fake woke band. They are merely cashing in. They are full on MAGA supporters, they donate to Trump. The whole thing is an over-compensating ruse. Creamy Chris died for our sins.

anonymous 106 days ago

No goddamn way i was reading all that shit

anonymous 106 days ago

Refuse to support this fakeass, look at me band....seriously f*ck offff

anonymous 106 days ago

Get a load of this horseshit lmao f*ck this band.

Tldr Please shut the f*ck up already Pure delusion

Creamy Chris lmaooooooooo

anonymous 106 days ago

"never reading all that. garage band of all born males. needs to switch back to early - mid 00s when frat bros and jocks ran metalcore. stuff all these dweebs back in their lockers." Hardcore is unironically better being filled with a bunch of autistic queerosexuals than a bunch of 85 IQ knuckle dragging "tough guy" dipshits. Let those clowns completely die off like they have been for the last 5-10 years

AND...HERE...WE...GOO!!!

anonymous 105 days ago

Now they got that creepy kid Ryan from Internal Bleeding playing in the band? lmao this band is done. Wait til he gets cancelled.

anonymous 105 days ago

TLDR: is this dude a bitch or nah?

anonymous 105 days ago

Hardcore is unironically better being filled with a bunch of autistic queerosexuals than a bunch of 85 IQ knuckle dragging "tough guy" dipshits. Let those clowns completely die off like they have been for the last 5-10 years no it isn't. you defeated the wrong enemy and we are taking it back by force.

anonymous 105 days ago

Im not reading all that, but im happy for you, or sorry that happened.

anonymous 105 days ago

Ugh. This group of people is the worst…

GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

anonymous 105 days ago

"no it isn't. you defeated the wrong enemy and we are taking it back by force." I'm sorry, taking what back by force, hardcore? Like, you're going to invade the nation of hardcore? Sometimes I wonder what happened to all those fat f*ck 90s' tough guy hardcore kids, but then I stop at a gas station to fill up and grab a Coke and you inevitably find one, either working there or just... hanging out. Pushing 250lbs, covered in terrible tattoos, obviously on heart and or diabetes meds, labored breathing. I'm sure you'll do a great job taking "the scene" back.

anonymous 105 days ago

Creamy Chris is the new Mike Goo.

I read about 2 sentences before realizing I don't even know who this band is

anonymous 105 days ago

3 Vulgar Videos From Hell to this…

anonymous 105 days ago

Bunch of p*ss*es acting like they're better or more inclusive than everyone exposed as a bunch of weirdos. Usually how it goes. Look up the male feminist from vice.

anonymous 105 days ago

What does Daniel W. Katz think of Palestine?

anonymous 105 days ago

^ For a non-refundable consultation fee of $350, Katz will let you know about Palestine.

Escuela GOO

anonymous 105 days ago

Long time reader. First time posting in the comments: this is beyond embarrassing. Squirm city.

anonymous 105 days ago

I'm sorry, taking what back by force, hardcore? Like, you're going to invade the nation of hardcore? Sometimes I wonder what happened to all those fat f*ck 90s' tough guy hardcore kids, but then I stop at a gas station to fill up and grab a Coke and you inevitably find one, either working there or just... hanging out. Pushing 250lbs, covered in terrible tattoos, obviously on heart and or diabetes meds, labored breathing. I'm sure you'll do a great job taking "the scene" back. reading comprehension is tough. i prefaced with early to mid 00s metalcore in original post. not same as 90s hardcore or whatever you are blathering about. we are still in 30s and capable. you assuredly are not.

anonymous 105 days ago

Rick here. I like i creamy mounds of delicious sour cream on my nachos. Sounds like this Chris fellow is an ok chap in my book.

anonymous 105 days ago

00's metalcore guy here. I own a house, and voted for trump, but I have also seen that 90s hxc tough guy working at the gas station before

anonymous 105 days ago

why the f*ck are we still talking about this band

anonymous 105 days ago

JFC you didn't fight in the Vietnam war, you went in tour with a shitty band. Grow the f*ck up and then shut the f*ck up, or vice versa

anonymous 105 days ago

Big homo up in this bitch

I won't read that shit I DON'T CARE YOU SUCKED BEFORE AND AFTER THE DRAMA

Hey I'm coming back a few hours later to say this again…. Creamy Chris 😭

Lol

anonymous 105 days ago

"The band even went as far as canceling her flight, so that she couldn't have rescheduled it to get home. I did not approve of any of these actions, but was clearly powerless to stop them." Dude, you're the tour manager. You're supposed to be the one who books flights etc

Creamy Grits

Sincerely, Creamy Chris.

anonymous 105 days ago

what an absolute bunch of overly dramatic cry babies. corny as f*ck.

anonymous 105 days ago

a lot of ppl are sick of hearing about these chuckleheads but I love every second of the downfall

anonymous 105 days ago

The tolerant are so tolerant…and full of virtue signaling when really they're the biggest assholes

Cremosa Grind

anonymous 105 days ago

Bunch of trust fund junkies with that one dildo dude who's dad works for Halliburton and got him the free mason photo op. Shit is too lame to read.

New Music

anonymous 105 days ago

This is scripted performance art. I'm calling it.

anonymous 105 days ago

f*ck this soap opera of a band. Jesus god damn christ how much drama can you have over a nothing band

anonymous 105 days ago

anonymous 20 minutes ago This is scripted performance art. I'm calling it. ^ That would be hilarious and worth it if so. If this is real then on their next tour they should park the van on some train tracks and just wait.

anonymous 105 days ago

After she was removed from the driver's role, she referred to me as an "advocate, friend, and silly rabbit"

Creamy Chris

anonymous 105 days ago

bands are so f*cking gay now

anonymous 105 days ago

Instead of all this tmz drama, I wish we could focus on that this band is just not good.

anonymous 105 days ago

jesus f*ckin christ does a "grind" band in a tour van need an HR department? move on crybabies

VottScogel 105 days ago

Everything about these people and their ilk is just hilarious. The way they act, look, sound, talk, its all comedy gold. The band sound like full grown toddlers, and this dweeb sounds absolutely pathetic the way he tiptoes over eggshells to avoid using any (in his mind) unapproved language or engaging in any "problematic" thoughts. the collective simply can't have that, you see. "those of other genders" .....anyone who says this unironically is supremely unintelligent. "I participated in low brow humor, willingly." ....ZOMFG you better repent

anonymous 105 days ago

In their own little world with no self awareness they're not important

Is this a joke

anonymous 105 days ago

The music is sick though, that's all I care about. Just shut the f*ck up and get in the pit.

anonymous 105 days ago

This band smells like SHIT!

anonymous 105 days ago

Introducing so many new characters in season 1 is hard for the audience to follow.

anonymous 105 days ago

Come get some fresh fish, I dare ya!

anonymous 105 days ago

Is Jesse feeding all the band members estrogen?

Bortslob 105 days ago

anonymous 105 days ago

This is what happens when this bullshit agenda bands like this preach. It seems there is more issues within their own community than what they are preaching about. Fix your shit before trying to brainwash anyone else. You guys are the predators/pedos.

Typical Creamy Chris

Bortslob 105 days ago

anonymous 9 minutes ago "Lol, imagine being so incompetent that you get fired from your job of driving a band around? Lol, then you hire a lawyer to sue the band which probably has a net worth of -10,000.. Loser of the century award winner identified." The band isn't going to f*ck you dude, quit white knighting like a chud. This band f*cking sucks and they are a bunch of pronoun users

anonymous 105 days ago

What a weak ass society and culture we're a part of. Pathetic and stupid. Who cares about these assholes enough to read all of that bullshit anyway.

anonymous 105 days ago

f*ck creamy chris, that f*ckin hoe ruined 1919, stole all the money for the venue's come back shows and took the money used to rebuilt it. no surprise jesse took that hoe with him on tours considering jesse also stole money from countless fests he put on and shows. Literally was always a virtual signaling band full of weirdos profiting off social issues. Known him since we were young and he burned every bridge/band/friend he had in dallas moved away and created this little f*ckshow of a band.

anonymous 105 days ago

Ok, I see what happened. The driver was an actress who acted like she was the manager's friend so she could get paid. After she got out of there the truth came out and she was just leading the tour manager on. The tour manager being a normal guy couldn't tell the difference and fell for it, and the driver never said no. Typical scene girl bullshit where they lead people on and then complain that they are being harassed. If you are disingenuous I'm not surprised everything is so f*cked up for you? Jesse was probably right, you are just some dipshit bitch. And the tour manager was just an average IQ dude who got tricked and wasn't crazy enough to fit in with a bunch of gender queer druggies.

anonymous 105 days ago

At least he had enough IQ to hire a lawyer. +1 on some average dude clueless about girl shit

anonymous 105 days ago

I read the whole thing. ALL of these people would be so annoying to be around. The band, creamy Chris, the sl00t who wouldn't put out. ALL of them

anonymous 105 days ago

The edgelordery would be astounding

anonymous 105 days ago

Jesse is a thief and put on fests/shows and would steal the money he guaranteed to the bands. Dude burned every single bridge possible in Dallas, moved away and started this grift of a band. Hes literally hated by his entire home city and the bands gimmick is using social issues to profit off weak people. creamy chris stole all the money from the venue 1919's comeback shows and the money that was to rebuild it for his own personal gain and the venue closed down forever. It's just literal scumbags being scumbags but finally getting called out. f*ck all of them seriously.

anonymous 105 days ago

Please let their van flip on their next tour

anonymous 105 days ago

Yall heard Eyehategod and Goatwhore are going to Australia?

anonymous 105 days ago

Haven't guffawed at something this hard since brain drill. Creamy Chris: "They stripped me naked had me lift my ballsack up so they could check underneath it, and then had me bend over and spread my asscheeks apart so they could look inside my asshole."

anonymous 105 days ago

Escuela Grind's ex tour driver's former best friend's ex roommate. Best, Creamy Chris

anonymous 105 days ago

Anyone notice that the lawyer's signature is a dick? Big homo must have this guy on retainer.

anonymous 105 days ago

Band sucks (and tucks) balls. f*ck they/them.

anonymous 105 days ago

Would this garbage band that consist of garbage human beings just shut the f@ck up already? -As if anyone gives a f@ck about your "internal band issues". You're a bunch of dweebs that play a stupid band, YOU'RE NOT THAT IMPORTANT OR INTERESTING that someone would want to read a novel on your "problems". I hope your next show is a repeat of Great White's last show with a fire that was started with burning an LGBTQ flag that was lit by a Cis Jewish man that we can hopefully watch footage of on TheYNCdotCom. You're an embarrassment to your parents

anonymous 105 days ago

"I recognize that the culture within the band Esculea was toxic and unprofessional" The band whose drummer says "When I say poo poo, you say pee pee" during their sets is unprofessional? Shocking.

anonymous 105 days ago

so why do you douche bags always have to bring up gender and what genitals they have who the f*ck CARES are they assholes or are they chill that is ALL that matters

Creamy Chris and Jesse: Dallas homos

anonymous 105 days ago

Bands are so soft and gay and Whiney and gay now

Mike Goo Vs. Creamy Chris

anonymous 105 days ago

Mortiis Manifesto Pt 1: The Shadows Within As I delve into the murky depths of the Escuela Grind controversy, I am confronted with the shadows that lurk within the human psyche. The toxic environment described by former tour manager Chris Cotter serves as a stark reminder of the darkness that can fester within the confines of human interaction. It is a tale of discord and disillusionment, a reflection of the turbulent seas upon which we sail. Mortiis Manifesto Pt 2: A Symphony of Betrayal The narrative presented by Cotter echoes with the haunting melody of betrayal, a symphony of shattered trust and broken promises. His acknowledgment of the toxic culture within Escuela Grind speaks volumes about the corrosive nature of unchecked power and unchecked ego. It is a lament for lost innocence, a requiem for the souls ensnared in the web of deceit.

anonymous 105 days ago

Mortiis Manifesto Pt 3: The Northern Winds of Change From the frozen wastelands of northern Europe to the sun-drenched shores of Jamaica, the winds of change have whispered their secrets to me. Yet, amidst the shifting sands of time, one truth remains immutable: the darkness that dwells within the human heart knows no bounds. It is a timeless specter, haunting humanity since time immemorial. Mortiis Manifesto Pt 4: Eternity's Gaze In the eternal dance of existence, I have borne witness to the ceaseless march of time. From the dawn of creation to the twilight of oblivion, my gaze has spanned the ages, a silent sentinel amidst the chaos of mortal folly. And yet, even in the face of eternity, the shadows that envelop Escuela Grind cast a pall upon the tapestry of reality.

anonymous 105 days ago

Mortiis Manifesto Pt 5: The Sands of Jamaica As I stand upon the sun-kissed shores of Jamaica, I am reminded of the transient nature of human existence. The golden sands beneath my feet whisper tales of fleeting moments and forgotten dreams, a testament to the impermanence of all things. And yet, amidst the ephemeral beauty of the Caribbean paradise, the echoes of Escuela Grind's turmoil resonate like a distant thunderclap. Mortiis Manifesto Pt 6: The Abyss Stares Back In the abyss of human suffering, there lies a truth that cannot be denied: the darkness that dwells within us all is a reflection of our own inner turmoil. As Chris Cotter's statement lays bare the festering wounds of Escuela Grind's toxic culture, we are confronted with the stark reality of our own complicity in the perpetuation of suffering. It is a sobering reminder that, in the end, we are all slaves to the shadows that haunt our souls.

MAGA losers

anonymous 105 days ago

Listen up, you bunch of whiny, entitled crybabies! Craig Golias here, honorary member of Austrian Death Machine, pro body-builder and Tim Lambesis' best man at his third wedding. I'm sick and tired of reading through this cesspool of comments about some drama in a band. Are you kidding me? People are getting worked up over "Creamy Chris" and some canceled flights? Get a grip, people! This is the epitome of first-world problems. And don't even get me started on those keyboard warriors spouting off about politics and social issues like they're some kind of experts. Newsflash: nobody cares about your virtue signaling or your MAGA hats. Just shut up and enjoy the music, or better yet, go outside and get a life!

anonymous 105 days ago

"Bring back the knuckle dragging tough guy jocks to hardcore. This fruity woke bullshit that cries about their drama on the internet, virtue signals, pronoun stupidity, etc. can get the f*ck out of the scene already; same with all of the woke trash that supports them." "Knuckle dragging tough guys" are just as cringey and lame as the woketards. All of the "tough guy jocks" in the scene who took metalcore/hardcore so seriously were just losers with personality disorders who had nothing going for them in their lives, just like these idiots

united_ninety_three 105 days ago

just here for the mortiis manifestos

anonymous 105 days ago

The band whose drummer says "When I say poo poo, you say pee pee" during their sets is unprofessional? Shocking. Does this band actually do this? LOL.

Creamy Chris TLNR

Big creamy homo Chris

anonymous 105 days ago

"she" wouldn't have to peg me though because she has a penis

big ole dick

Make hc creamy again

anonymous 105 days ago

This band and everyone associated with it come off as soft.

^ not Creamy Chris

anonymous 105 days ago

"Remember when hardcore was tough guy jocks preaching brotherhood, family, and straight edge before it got overtaken by all this attention seeking gender confused liberal woke bullshit? Make hardcore great again." You mean when it was filled with mentally ill, socially retarded manchildren who constantly get into petty beefs with each other like teenager dipshits? Things haven't changed as much as you think lol Yeah, those were the golden days bud. But enough reminiscing, you're late for your shift at Jimmy John's

anonymous 105 days ago

1919 hemphill is/was a shithole that never paid touring bands. f*ck everyone in ft. worth except Leo. also this band is very gay.

Creamy Chris lol. Gayest band ever behind the Callous Gayboys

anonymous 105 days ago

Fůck Joe Biden and fŭck this band.

anonymous 104 days ago

just here for the mortiis manifestos You would really rather read that dork who has zero life post paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of pathetic ass try-hard cringe over Creamy Chris jokes? Okay.

anonymous 104 days ago

Mortiis manifesto nerd gets railed by trans band member while Joe Biden sniffs them from behind

anonymous 104 days ago

Giant pussy

anonymous 104 days ago

Almost misspelled "Creamy". Maybe they need to go back to ESCUELA. Eh??? Eh???

anonymous 104 days ago

So who creamed on chris? All hail bonginator!

anonymous 104 days ago

This is a perfect example of why people defining themselves by their victimiziation is a bottomless pit. f*ck all libtards.

anonymous 103 days ago

Do you guys know anything about cryptocurrency?

anonymous 102 days ago

JOE BIDEN ENDORSES ESCUELA GRIND

anonymous 102 days ago

I vote that Destiny Peg creamy Chris. "ungh shit your gonna make me apologize"