NewsNovember 27, 2023 3:30 PM ET9,275 views

Harm's Way guitarist Bo Lueders kissed without consent at Halloween show in Richmond

Bo Lueders

UPDATE: In clarifying with the parties involved, the "assault" comment was a reference to Billy Madison, and Lueders does not feel the actions below rise to the level of sexual assault, so we have updated the headline to say "kissed without consent". For the full story, listen to The HardLore podcast's Q&A episode here

In a recent episode of the HardLore podcast, co-host Bo Lueders shared a peculiar incident that occurred at a Harm's Way show at the Canal Club in Richmond, Virginia on Halloween, 10/31.

In talking with his co-host Colin Young, Lueders talked about an encounter with a fan who requested a photo after the show. However, things took an unexpected turn when the individual proceeded to grab Lueders' face and kiss him on the lips without consent.

Lueders described the incident as "weird" and emphasized that such behavior is unacceptable, regardless of the gender involved. He urged against engaging in any form of non-consensual physical contact, emphasizing the importance of respecting personal boundaries.

Lueders recounted:

A chick kissed me in Richmond, taking a picture. It was really weird.

So she was like "Can I get a picture with you—after the show?"

Totally normal, whatever, I'm a mess. I'm covered in face paint and sweat.

So she does the selfie and then grabbed my face and kissed me.

Co-host Colin Young responded:

On the lips?

Lueders confirmed:

Yeah.

Young chimed in:

That's assault brother.

Lueders said:

It was really weird.

Young stated:

You can't do that.

Lueders agreed:

Yeah, don't do that.

I mean male, female, don't matter. Don't do that.

Young then joked:

Male would be fine.

HTML snippet. Press Enter to type after or press Shift + Enter to type before the widget

Related Lambgoat Video content:

GOO Lueders

Nice.

anonymous 146 days ago

That ugly son of a bitch should be glad any woman decided to kiss him

anonymous 146 days ago

Actual SA, accusation not made 10 years later. Men even do SA accusations better than women lmao

anonymous 146 days ago

This idiot was not sexually assaulted - real whatabout garbage Bo. Oh yeah - Andrew Cuomo didn't sexually assault anyone either. Problem with morons like Bo & Cuomo's accusers is they hurt credible cases of sexual assault i.e. a Cuomo accuser says Cuomo sexually assaulted her by pinching her face - total bullshit. Right now a woman is really being attacked & will be discredited because of losers like them.

anonymous 146 days ago

That ugly son of a bitch should be glad any woman decided to kiss him 🤣

anonymous 146 days ago

Real bottom of the barrel stuff here webby. Double f*cked up that you're putting words in his mouth.

anonymous 146 days ago

putting words in his mouth? looks like direct quotes from the video linked

anonymous 146 days ago

There are a lot of women who are guilty of sexual assault and abuse in the hardcore scene.

anonymous 146 days ago

My fresh fish is always welcomed for free sampling

anonymous 146 days ago

Dude got kissed by a girl and it was so foreign to him that he thought it was weird. That podcast sucks ass

anonymous 146 days ago

Damn, we used to be stoked when chicks came onto us in the golden era (02-06) Yeah the drummer and bassist got the chunky ones but it's what kept touring fun.

anonymous 146 days ago

Axl rose should be suing all the playmates/groupies that came onto HIM in 87-89. I'm glad this brave sold spoke out because in a few years she would have posted the photo and said he forced her.

anonymous 146 days ago

'male would be fine' okay so am I supposed to take this seriously or nah?

VodkaVeins 146 days ago

anonymous 21 minutes ago Real bottom of the barrel stuff here webby. Don't call Lurk "webby"

anonymous 146 days ago

He kissed a girl and didn't like it. Katy Perry would not be down with this guy.

anonymous 146 days ago

LAMBGOAT COMMENTS SECTION ARE SOME REAL c*ntS IF YOU PARTAKE IN LAMBGOAT COMMENTS YOU'RE A BITCH -Ass man

anonymous 146 days ago

"putting words in his mouth? looks like direct quotes from the video linked" Co-host says it, Lueders doesn't. Certainty doesn't sound like he feels like he got "attacked" or whatever.

rick____tocchet 146 days ago

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

anonymous 146 days ago

would post the girls IG and she's slammin....also pics of BO at here apartment/house...

her*

anonymous 146 days ago

Daily reminder that Rick is a verified bottom.

anonymous 146 days ago

This is awful. What he needs now is an entire scene telling him that he's deeply traumatized and the girl needs to be sent to live on a desert island, after a groveling apology of course.

anonymous 146 days ago

Preemptive story to cite when the chick accuses him in 5 more years.

anonymous 146 days ago

I can't wait until someone tries to spin this on him

Tayxsue doesn't approve.

anonymous 146 days ago

Yeah it was "sexual assault" so much his co-host joked about it ("male is fine") & comments for that reel are full of jokes.

anonymous 146 days ago

All this showed me is Colin Young thinks sexual assault is something to joke about.

anonymous 146 days ago

Colin begs for money to rent a new house.

anonymous 146 days ago

Tayxsue doesn't approve. Tell her the girl is in Regulate and she'll be fine.

anonymous 146 days ago

Hi, I'm James Pligge vocalist of Harm's Way. Check out my Instagram where I, highschool phys ed teacher who is supposed to set an example for my students with good nutrition, shill for Coca Cola with my Coca Cola fountain soda reviews. I also throw in the added bonus of shilling for all the Chicagoland fast food restaurants I have them at. I'm a real role model for kids.

Get her number homo

Bo Lueders's new nickname: Owlface

anonymous 146 days ago

Harm's Way didn't sell out Metro & they needed Weekend Nachos who drew more than them.

anonymous 146 days ago

Who are these people and why do I care? Also, does he stand with Ukraine/Palestine? Is he properly våxxed and boosted? I must know before I take an interest.

united_ninety_three 146 days ago

so she was unattractive...

anonymous 146 days ago

Bro Podcast/YouTuber speaking style is f*cking unbearable.

I was there

anonymous 145 days ago

"UPDATE: In clarifying with the parties involved, the "assault" comment was a reference to Billy Madison, and Lueders does not feel the actions below rise to the level of sexual assault, so we have updated the headline to say "kissed without consent" downplaying sexual assault. This is survivors guilt. File a claim BO and don't let reddit change your mind.

anonymous 145 days ago

$50 will be spent from the gofundme to take this post down before 6pm.

anonymous 145 days ago

The Metro isn't sold out.

anonymous 145 days ago

1720 has a two page guest list.

He was asking for it

anonymous 145 days ago

I hope through therapy he can one day overcome the trauma

anonymous 145 days ago

Definitely was sexual assault. Dude needs to stop being a p*ssy and press charges, make a big stinking shit about it, because some random ass h0e would do the same to you even if it didn't happen. Make them pay out the ass.

anonymous 145 days ago

Did Brady OD? Been quiet. Metro..sold out. 1720 in LA...sold out. Turnstiles new record has been turned in. Can't wait for the conspiracy theories when it blows up in the spring. I'm sure he will say it was "Written by someone else" or it's because of the "features" Remember this post. Tutnstile's new record has been turned in? Dude STFU you are an embarrassment. Every hardcore band...you simp. You say dumb shit, attack yourself etc. Harm's Way hasn't sold out shit. You're a joke.

anonymous 145 days ago

That's sexual assault brother.

anonymous 145 days ago

Colon is a serious try hard.

anonymous 145 days ago

Is this a bad joke? It was taken out of context. f*ck Bo and Colin if they're trying to run with this. Bo stop acting like a r*pe victim you f*cking tool. Embrace it and get your dick sucked once in a while

anonymous 145 days ago

"I know you don't stand with Ukraine cuz your head is buried too far up Putin's ass like your zero hero Tucker Carlson." Liberals: White cis males are toxic and must be stopped. White supremacy is the biggest threat to America!!! Also liberals: I stand with Ukraine. A country that is made up of 99.9 percent white people. 😂😂😂 f*cking worthless libtards.

anonymous 145 days ago

Love the dudes and the show but dude do you really think this is news? You're a dork and you ruined this site. This is literally alt press mixed with blabbermouth now.

anonymous 145 days ago

^^ rural Iowa dweller. You don't matter, pal.

anonymous 145 days ago

she must have been ugly as helll tho to feel violated enough to complain

anonymous 145 days ago

Hey Bo, stop being a Millennial Gaylord.

Harm's Way? More like Bo's Gay

Jokes on the girl. The last time Harm's Gay was somewhat cool was like 2013

anonymous 145 days ago

Harm's Way? More like Bo's Gay 🤣 He's asexual.

anonymous 145 days ago

Preemptive story to cite when the chick accuses him in 5 more years. Possibly considering if she accused him he has a record of what happened on here.

I'm gay

anonymous 145 days ago

Oh yeah - Andrew Cuomo didn't sexually assault anyone either. Problem with morons like Bo & Cuomo's accusers is they hurt credible cases of sexual assault i.e. a Cuomo accuser says Cuomo sexually assaulted her by pinching her face - total bullshit. Right now a woman is really being attacked & will be discredited because of losers like them. ^ surprise surprise some basement dwelling incel is defending a sexual assaulter

anonymous 145 days ago

^ Only basement dwelling incel is you. Cuomo was not found guilty in a court of law period, end of story, case closed, deal with it. Or tell you what - tell me who you are & your location & I'll be sure to alert your community that you have sexually assaulted women, see how you like it. I mean if I alert every neighbor, local business etc. I'm sure x amount of people will believe me.

anonymous 145 days ago

^ lol at you worshipping some politician and getting your panties all in a bunch

anonymous 145 days ago

Colin cheats on his wife

anonymous 145 days ago

Lots of people get into metal and hardcore scene not knowing that most of the prominent members are sexual deviants. Some find out and leave, others become deviants too. Funny thing is, it's usually the deviants who are in the closet but hypocritically claim to be most virtuous while leading the cancel culture mob.

anonymous 145 days ago

"In Bo's defense, I think he tried to tell the story because it was kind of funny, but Colin is such a try-hard sjw he just had to blow it out of proportion for the PC points." QUITE POSSIBLY THIS.

anonymous 145 days ago

The tall dude quoted Billy Madison. The lambgoat guys, even though they still have the level of humor and intelligence as Billy Madison, were still too stupid to realize that and made a TMZ article out of it to get clicks for once.

anonymous 145 days ago

THEY/THEM back at it with their gay s#it

Harm's Way is alright. Twitching Tongues is Scorpion King Soundtrack music

anonymous 145 days ago

Leave it to 2023 to have a toad finally getting kissed and then immediately complain about consent....

anonymous 145 days ago

IDK what the dorks in this comment thread are on about, but this is definitely sexual assault. If the genders were reversed people would be in an uproar.

anonymous 144 days ago

Pandering

anonymous 144 days ago

Lmao I'm surprised this gooner wasn't into it

anonymous 142 days ago

twitching tongues indeed

anonymous 140 days ago

The only time I listened to this sorry podcast one of these dorks said there are no bad albums. Gay and boring, see all these dudes who ruined hardcore line up and have something to say about how they did their part in making it mainstream. Shows for sell outs and posers.