NewsNovember 25, 2023 3:41 PM ET6,786 views

Avenged Sevenfold and Fortnite to collaborate "soon"

Avenged Sevenfold COD Black Ops

Avenged Sevenfold have recently teased a collaboration with the mega-popular game franchise Fortnite

A cyberpunk-themed video has been shared by the band on social media featuring a song and graphics themed after the band's new album Life Is But a Dream… The video features a character sweeping up while the band's dream-like song "(D)eath" plays in the background.

The band simply shared a caption stating:

"…soon"

So, if you're looking forward to playing the game with these items, you'll have to wait until an official announcement comes from the band or Fortnite creator, Epic Games.

The band was previously featured in the game Call Of Duty: Black Ops II:

Related Lambgoat Video content:

Gay and kidpilled

anonymous 143 days ago

Another good reason to kms

literal groomers

anonymous 143 days ago

Is avenged sevenfold like...a real band? Or like a tenacious D type band? I heard a few songs and it's just so comically bad that... like... they aren't a "real" band, right? It's like haha metal is so silly, look how silly we are!

anonymous 143 days ago

There better be 100+ trash talking comments on this post or I'm gonna vote for Hillary

anonymous 143 days ago

This band f*cking stinks. Those vocals are nails on a chalkboard.

wOw So CoOL tHaNks wEBbY

anonymous 143 days ago

"It's like haha metal is so silly, look how silly we are!" Are you sure that wasn't ice nine kills?

anonymous 143 days ago

The only things they have in common is that they both suck, and it is unknown how both are so popular.

anonymous 143 days ago

they started the whack trend in metalcore long before ice nine kills. atreyu, bt ,kse and 18v can take some blame too. when it got gay

anonymous 143 days ago

Retards are super stoked.

anonymous 143 days ago

one of these losers calls himself zacky vengence, can't get more gay than that

anonymous 143 days ago

We got a number one Victory Royale Yeah, Fortnite, we 'bout to get down (get down) Ten kills on the board right now Just wiped out Tomato Town My friend just got downed I revived him, now we're heading south-bound Now we're in the Pleasant Park streets Look at the map, go to the marked sheet Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake I really love to Chug Jug with you We can be pro Fortnite gamers

anonymous 143 days ago

One of the actual worst bands ever

so gay

anonymous 143 days ago

Video games are for kids and the waterheaded Grow up

anonymous 143 days ago

Holy Moly, the Earth's poles must have reversed causing opposite day. People are now pooping out of where they used to pee, peeing out of where they used to poop, and this pop rock boy band is being covered on a metal/hardcore site.

anonymous 143 days ago

This is so gay not even really fem gay guys like this shit.

anonymous 143 days ago

"Video games are for kids and the waterheaded Grow up" ^ Grew up poor.

anonymous 143 days ago

Yeah they previously worked on Black Ops 2, and that intro song for Origins was f*ckin garbage

anonymous 143 days ago

How is this garbage band a main headliner at all the worlds biggest festivals?

anonymous 143 days ago

It was cute how when their drummer died they took like 72hours to get over it and move on. Bunch of rich kid Orange County assholes.

anonymous 143 days ago

^^^^lol and now a bunch of fart tards think the rev is some genius drummer. motherf*cker sucked so much he makes Lars look like Neal Peart

I was there

anonymous 142 days ago

"anonymous 7 hours ago " ^ Grew up poor." Literal man child who thinks it's normal to play with toys when you're 35" Men literally play games all their lives throughout history and no one complains about it except for bitchy wives. Who's bitchy wife are you?

anonymous 142 days ago

I'd rather get gender reassignment surgery than be a part of this collaboration.

anonymous 142 days ago

Long way from Waking the Fallen.

Forknife Daycare

anonymous 142 days ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhh... I don't wanna go to school Just wanna be a fool Just wanna play video games Everything else is really lame Just wanna play video games Just wanna play video games Just wanna play video games All the time and every day Parents say it's frying my brain Just because I can't remember my name Just wanna play video games All the time and every day Just wanna play video games Just wanna play video games Just wanna play video games All the time, every day Game Cube, X-Box, Play Station 2 Know all about them as soon as they are new Just wanna play video games All the time and every day Just wanna play video games Just wanna play video games Just wanna play video games All the time and every day Ah man Ohhhhhhhhhhh... We don't have school today They say it's conference day Everybody knows anyway The teachers are at home Playing video games

anonymous 142 days ago

>>anonymous 1 hour ago " Men literally play games all their lives throughout history and no one complains about it except for bitchy wives. Whose bitchy wife are you?" Sure if they mentally never grow up. It's a toy grow up already. You're not 13<< n1gga talking like dudes are playing Hungry Hungry Hippos or some shit when they get home from work lmao. Good for you, very grown up serious man lmao

anonymous 142 days ago

Doc, I know I've let you down 'Cause you counted on me But David beating Goliath Just wasn't meant to be What's my Star Compared to Dynamite? A quite pathetic fight Let's keep it clean Punch out!! Mr. Dream had turned into a nightmare His fists had a taste of steel I flinched from his assaulting Apprehensions became real Some hooks A barrage of his claws My heart-beats took a pause Let's keep it clean Punch out!! So thick, the darkness that surrounds I entered the dreamless rest The KO countdown faded As I greeted unconsciousness Forgive me for failing you I disillusioned you My best Just wasn't good enough

Video games are gay

anonymous 142 days ago

Anybody wanting that Ohio rizz that's playing video games past the age of 10 should really consider paying the fanum tax and unaliving themselves frfr no cap.

Finally!!

anonymous 142 days ago

LMAO this comment section is a joke. Keyboard warriors, judging and living in their parents basements.

anonymous 142 days ago

^Lives in his parent's basement shoving dildos up his ass while jerking it to hentai.

anonymous 142 days ago

I think we can all agree that calling someone or something gay will never not be funny

anonymous 141 days ago

The Rev was a sick drummer without a doubt. I did like that their first two albums back in the early aughts. I am not even going to try and relisten to it though

anonymous 141 days ago

Anyways if you're playing video games and watching wrestling in your 30s then you're a man child. No matter what you tell yourself video games are toys. Like gi joes. Grow up

anonymous 141 days ago

Lol at this band hyping a video game feature. 2007 is stoked, y'all.

anonymous 141 days ago