NewsOctober 2, 2023 1:41 PM ET6,527 views

Bad Omens cancel Portland show for "day of rest and recovery”

bad omens 2023

Bryan Kirks

In a recent announcement via social media, Bad Omens has shared disappointing news for their fans in Portland. The band has made the difficult decision to cancel their scheduled show at McMenamin's Crystal Ballroom in Portland, Oregon on October 3.

In their statement, Bad Omens expressed their regret and explained that the cancellation was necessary to prioritize a "much-needed day of rest and recovery" as vocalist Noah Sebastian has been dealing with vocal strain since the band's show in Denver.

Refunds for the show will be processed at the point of purchase.

The band shared:

Portland, we regret to inform you that we will be cancelling the tomorrow for a much-needed day of rest and recovery.

We decided this to be the best course of action, although it pains us greatly. Please know we don't make the decision to cancel lightly or without necessity, but we will make it up to you however and whenever we can. Refunds will be processed at point of purchase, and we will certainly be back.

- Bad Omens.

Related Lambgoat Video content:

anonymous 154 days ago

Vocal strain LOL what a fu cking unprofessional loser. 'Love how a band never cancels because of "drummer strain" when drumming is much harder on your body than singing. Sickness is the new excuse to drop shows you don't want to do - see Pain Of Truth dicking out on Code World.

Bortslob 154 days ago

Their van would have been stolen in Portland anyway

anonymous 154 days ago

Hahahahahaha Babymetal going strong for 7 weeks with only a few days off. All sold out. We're talking about some japanese girls that weight 80 pounds. Meanwhile these jabronis need a "day of rest and recovery". That's how gay and weak americucks are now.

anonymous 154 days ago

Babymetal going strong Have a seat

anonymous 154 days ago

They were up all night smoking crack and don't have it in them to perform

Me today ^

V.A.I.D.S.

anonymous 154 days ago

"Babymetal going strong Have a seat" ^ Cope harder. Male adults can't handle going out on a full tour. Keep worrying about your pronouns, see how that goes for you.

anonymous 154 days ago

pansies. vogel tours full time and works full time at ben franklin middle school. you don't hear him canceling the VFW circuit.

Pussy ass.

rick____tocchet 154 days ago

Low ticket sales

anonymous 154 days ago

"I'm not the one gooning over lollis and bringing up gender without provocation, weirdo" Wtf is wrong with you? Why is your mind going for underaged girls all of the sudden? I'm talking about music. These girls are pushing 30 now. f*cking leftists, man. That's why you're complete scum.

anonymous 154 days ago

I'm talking about music. These girls are pushing 30 now. Dude, you got Chris Hansoned. Take the L and move on.

anonymous 154 days ago

"Dude, you got Chris Hansoned. Take the L and move on." Just stay away from kids, dude. I'm not f*cking around here. We won't tolerate people like you much longer. Trust me on that.

VodkaVeins 154 days ago

Shitty band cancels shitty show in shitty city

anonymous 154 days ago

A threat over a babymetal joke.

anonymous 154 days ago

^See how I turned that. Again, americucks are soft. Thanks for playing.

anonymous 154 days ago

Thanks for playing You're a greater sociopath than me. Well played. Enjoy your prize. Or don't, you know, with the whole incapable of feeling emotion/empathy thing.

anonymous 154 days ago

remember when metallica toured for 4 years straight and found a replacement guitarist when james melted his arm? LOL

anonymous 154 days ago

what do the callous daoboys have to say about this?

anonymous 154 days ago

I thought this was about bad wolves. Don't know these nu jacks

anonymous 154 days ago

Marilyn Manson likes r*pe.

anonymous 154 days ago

Senses Fail wouldn't have bailed. change your tampon and keep going 🌈band

anonymous 154 days ago

Good call. The fentanyl here is no bueno

anonymous 154 days ago

Portland is basically San Francisco light. f*cking shithole.

anonymous 154 days ago

No one does heroin and they don't want their van or gear stolen. Good reason to avoid Portland.

anonymous 154 days ago

Band nobody cares about cancels show nobody cares about.

anonymous 154 days ago

"BabyMetal kills, every night. Two women, three, doesn't matter. LEGION of fans/stans. Metal's finest happily hitch onto their tours, graciously. One should be so lucky to be as successful. Shit I wanna cool nickname with "metal" at the end. Goo Metal, maybe? Works for me." ^ Can't bench press his own weight. Would need a "day of rest and recovery" if he tried. Keep drinking your Soylent like a good americuck. Don't forget your 5th covid booster.

anonymous 153 days ago

I heard through the gr*pevine that the singer was smoking obscene amounts of pole

anonymous 153 days ago

I saw this band at Louder Than Life, they sounded like someone was farting into a microphone and the singer couldn't hit any of the notes. Prob a good call. It was awful

anonymous 153 days ago

If my band booked a show in Portland, I'd cancel it as well.

Tags: Bad Omens