NewsJune 7, 2023 6:36 PM ET2,672 views

Bridge Nine Records to host second warehouse show this Friday

bridge nine warehouse

This Friday night (6/9), Bridge Nine will have a surprise guest performing in their warehouse for a lucky few.

The guest will be announced, and tickets will go up later tomorrow. Watch the label's socials so you don't miss out because spots will be limited!

anonymous 6/7/2023 4:13:34 PM

Kanye

anonymous 6/7/2023 4:31:39 PM

Trump

anonymous 6/7/2023 4:55:53 PM

A very reliable source has informed me it will be Mike Göö.

anonymous 6/7/2023 5:17:35 PM

Champion reunion, Jim will be there. All ages show.

anonymous 6/7/2023 5:37:48 PM

The Village People

anonymous 6/7/2023 5:52:44 PM

I'll be there giving dome to all hard-cocked Lambgoat royalty in attendance as well as those who have yet to miss a TIHC. watch out, players.

anonymous 6/7/2023 5:53:46 PM

Hope it's 36 Crazyfists

anonymous 6/7/2023 5:57:26 PM

anonymous 6/7/2023 6:59:33 PM

^ Nailed it.

anonymous 6/7/2023 7:29:46 PM

Champion reunion, Jim will be there. All ages show. >>> I'm calling it: BANE CHAMPION IN MY EYES All Ages Girls Under 16 (Massachusetts age of consent) Free

anonymous 6/7/2023 8:45:51 PM

Kill the Imposter I hope. They're really good.

rick____tocchet 6/7/2023 9:11:40 PM

You all see the glory hole to the right ? Yeah, thats what goes on at "the warehouse".

anonymous 6/8/2023 3:59:50 AM

American Nightmare

anonymous 6/8/2023 5:41:27 AM

Breaker Breaker On the Rise Triple Threat

anonymous 6/8/2023 7:00:22 AM

OH NO IS THAT BANES MUSIC???

anonymous 6/8/2023 8:13:32 AM

Five finger death punch better headline this or its shit

anonymous 6/8/2023 9:05:05 AM

I'm infected with AIDS I f*ck every day I kill everything I f*ck

anonymous 6/8/2023 9:40:45 AM

Ticket and merch money will be donated to sunny to cover 1/10th of his fee to support the scene

anonymous 6/8/2023 10:00:58 AM

Everyone get excited for some shot local show. Feeble marketing attempts from a know nothing intern

PoultryInMotion 6/8/2023 10:03:50 AM

lol no idea bridge nine still exists, imagine the amount of child support owed by attendees.

anonymous 6/8/2023 10:06:11 AM

LMAO @ everyone including the guitarist for brokeass no draw neverwas gets shows on who they're down with Section H8 crying about how Sunny Singh is making a great living if not the greatest living off of hardcore when THEY CREATED THIS FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER. If I'm Sunny I tell everyone ok if you don't want me to film your band don't ask & if you ask it's a fee plus all travel expenses - the farther from home and/or the bigger the band the higher the fee. If you want your video/s taken off my site done but I keep them & you pay a small fee for the video file if you don't have it already as I don't do something for nothing. Or I'd shut down the site & tell every band who had a video on it if you want your videos up let me know. Whoever says put em up is cool. I could write bands to ask too. Or maybe he should just shut it down & be for hire fu ck these crybaby ingrates jealous that he found a way to make a good if not great living in hardcore. I know he has no competition.

anonymous 6/8/2023 10:27:13 AM

Hey hardcore why aren't you piling on fest promoters? After all each of them must pay at least half a year of rent to a full year of rent doing the fest. Let's look at This is Hardcore Fest. Let's say 2000 weekend passes sold @ $200 a pass. That's 400K grossed & 40K of that to Joe Hardcore assuming he makes at least 10% of gross. If he put aside 8K (20%) for taxes & to pay into Social Security that's 32K net a cool 2666 a month plus change to him a union concrete pourer who must bank at least 75K a year plus benefits. What does he do really? He gets Franklin Music Hall for an entire weekend. It's all ages, no entry, my guess 11am doors over by midnight, ten minute breaks between earlier sets, 15 between later. My guess a 50% bands 40% venue 10% Joe door split. Venue makes the bar & takes no cut of merch. Year-round job my ass. Get 15 drawing bands/5 a day rest is filler. An AI bot could produce a TIH 2024 lineup from everyone he has & hasn't booked.

anonymous 6/8/2023 10:34:36 AM

Year-round job my ass. Get 15 drawing bands/5 a day rest is filler. >>> To clarify, 45 bands total, get 15 who draw & the rest you can have fun with.

anonymous 6/8/2023 1:52:08 PM

What class did you write this thesis for?

anonymous 6/8/2023 5:11:46 PM

^^^ Where do you blow Joe Hardcore?

anonymous 6/9/2023 10:02:27 AM

anonymous 6/9/2023 3:30:24 PM

^^^ they call it b9 because there will b 9 unvaccinated men busting inside of me at least two hours before the guys from Bane waddle their dumpy asses on stage for another inspiring performance. Also because the virus I have been battling for decades is now technically "benign" with the help of Prep ^^^ waddle 🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

anonymous 6/9/2023 6:15:25 PM

That Scott Vogel obsessed weirdo is back on his fantasy promoter shit again. Hooray. You don't know shit and not a single person in the entire world cares what you think. End it >>> Talking about yourself again. Seek therapy. It's so obvious that it's you.