News•January 6, 2023 1:52 PM ET•3,381 views
Dayseeker announce search for drummer
While no other word has been given as to why; Dayseeker has announced they are currently in search of a replacement drummer. Though vague, the post seems to elude to the gig being for tours.
The band also posted a list of requirements they wish the applicants to adhere to.
- Must be 25+ years old
- Must be vaccinated and have valid passport
- Must live in the United States
- Must have extensive touring experience
- Must have professional-level drum kit
- Must be proficient at playing with a click track
- Must be available to tour 6-9 months out of the year
The band shared the following:
We're in search of a fill-in drummer for future touring. If interested, review the requirements carefully and send a video playing along to Neon Grave or Crooked Soul to Dayseekerdrums@gmail.com 🤘🏻
please respect the band's privacy in regards to all current/past touring members.
THE VANFLIP PODCAST:
EP: #086 Alexander Jones of Undeath
Least Hated: BOYSETSFIRE 'The Misery Index: Notes From The Plague Years'
"'The Misery Index: Notes From The Plague Years' was perhaps an exclamation point to finish the first wave of their career"