NewsJuly 29, 2022 3:00 PM ET2,476 views

Dance Gavin Dance release '90s inspired video, along with album

"Feels Bad Man" is the release day single from Jackpot Juicer

dance gavin dance

Dance Gavin Dance have dropped the official video for their brand new single "Feels Bad Man," leaning on a heavy '90s visual influence. The pop-inspired crossover track is the latest single from their new album, Jackpot Juicer, out today on Rise Records.

Take a look at the video for "Feels Bad Man" below:

The band says about the track:

"'Feels Bad Man' is one of the most unique Dance Gavin Dance tracks off of Jackpot Juicer. The instruments for this song were heavily influenced by the current tone of today's popular songs mixed with some DGD flair. The music video is reminiscent of the 90's era when we were all coming of age. We as a band have never taken ourselves too seriously and try to reflect that in all our music videos, including this one. Hope you all enjoy."

Dance Gavin Dance are currently on tour on "An Evening With Friends Tour" with support from Royal Coda and Body Thief.

Ha! Gaaaaayyyyy

anonymous 128 days ago

bro, u obviously don't appreciate pop crossover, prob don't even remember the 90's cause it was exactly like that in the 90's.

anonymous 128 days ago

Didn't this band kill its bassist and then get canceled because of its singer?

Everybody had AIDS in the 90's

anonymous 128 days ago

Hell I have it now thanks to sharing needles with Keene when the Faceless was running through the Midwest on summer slaughter of '17. Having Keene there made it a lot easier to spoon the constipated feces from my swollen anus but I digress. This song and video got my AIDS flaring up again

anonymous 128 days ago

Groomer music. Don't give me some bullshit about homophobia. The term literally describes the group whose singer is a heterosexual groomer of minors, just like all post hardcore bands with members over the age of 18.

Pfizer took Kaleb Luebchow away from us. Way too son. RIP brother

anonymous 128 days ago

^ way to turn a loss of life into a ham-fisted political comment. That's why comments were disabled on that story, you complete and total loser.

anonymous 128 days ago

No one born before 2010 is into this.

NorthFromHere 128 days ago

Appreciate the throwback to the 90s when their bassist was alive.

anonymous 128 days ago

Pfizer took Kaleb Luebchow away from us. Way too son. RIP brother Go sit on a pole until it comes out of your mouth.

anonymous 128 days ago

I prefer "Under The Running Boards" by Dillinger Escape Plan. That is true hardcore, in my opion

anonymous 128 days ago

if i die, i hope everyone in my life lies and obfuscates my cause of death to run cover for the pharmaceutical corporation that killed me.Trust the science you R******

Lol

anonymous 128 days ago

The 90s, back when the parents of this band's fans were still in grade school.

anonymous 128 days ago

"Why do leftists worship big pharma? The vaccine killed that guy. Fact. I encourage all leftists to keep boosting so you all die. I also encourage all leftists to abort their future leftist children. Either that or I hope they abolish the police - you know what that means ;) Nobody to protect you soys" Y'all are so afraid of the world that you stockpile weapons, worship cops/military for protection... and you're warning OTHER people nobody's going to protect them? Lol your party has no policy platform and soon no one whose both a) educated and b) under the age of 50 will vote Republican again. If it weren't for shooting itself in the food, the GOP wouldn't accomplish anything. Enjoy the final 10-12 years of successfully shoehorning your ass-backwards candidates into adult conversations in D.C. "The vaccine killed that guy. Fact." Mind sharing the autopsy report with us, Doc?

anonymous 128 days ago

open all the comment boards and acknowledge covid related deaths are still prevalent without a booster

anonymous 128 days ago

Why do leftists worship big pharma? The vaccine killed that guy. Fact. I encourage all leftists to keep boosting so you all die. I also encourage all leftists to abort their future leftist children. Either that or I hope they abolish the police - you know what that means ;) Nobody to protect you soys Lulzzzzzzzzz. When you don't realize you're the actual soy boy. Go back to jerking off your bros and claiming you're not gay.

anonymous 127 days ago

ALL republicans have daddy issues.

rick_tocchet 127 days ago

This band is God Damn f*cking terrible.

anonymous 127 days ago

Don't lie, all the posers on this site like this band.

GucciSosa 126 days ago

I always find it fake AF when a big touring band who runs shit like a business feels the need to add "we dont take ourselves too seriously" almost as like a way to avoid being criticized if they put out something cringe

anonymous 126 days ago

What the f*ck. How did the entire number of people who knew this was happening didn't pull anyone aside and tell them this was f*cking terrible