NewsMay 20, 2022 1:49 PM ET1,357 views

Coheed and Cambria, Thrice and Touché Amoré to tour Europe, UK

Coheed and Cambria and Thrice will co-headline a run in Europe and the UK this fall. Featuring direct support from Touché Amoré, the tour dates are as follows:

14/10 Bristol, UK @ O2 Academy
15/10 Birmingham, UK @ O2 Academy
16/10 London, UK @ O2 Academy Brixton
18/10 Manchester, UK @ Academy
19/10 Nottingham, UK @ Rock City
20/10 Glasgow, UK @ SWG3 Galvanizers
22/10 Antwerp, Belgium @ Trix
23/10 Tilburg, Netherlands @ 013
25/10 Berlin, Germany @ Columbiahalle
26/10 Wiesbaden, Germany @ Schlachthof
28/10 Bologna, Italy @ Estragon Club
29/10 Munich, Germany @ Tonhalle
30/10 Cologne, Germany @ Carlswerk Victoria

Search for tours coming to your city here.

NorthFromHere 79 days ago

'Direct support' has to be the most used phrase in these news posts.

anonymous 79 days ago

how about making the dates in the proper month/day order like an intelligent human?

ej 79 days ago

Does Morbius actually say "It's Morbing time" in the movie? I was going to watch this movie until I heard critic reviews and changed my mind. But now I've been seeing a meme circulating online by people who've seen the movie, apparently the best scene in the movie is when Morbius says "It's Morbing time" and then proceeds to morb everyone in the room. Does this really happen? Because if this is actually in the movie, I will buy tickets immediately.

anonymous 79 days ago

Flying in from New Mexico for the Tilburg date, can't wait

anonymous 79 days ago

Oh, no - Stephen Carpenter won't be able to attend. Sorry, bands. He will be there with you in spirit.

anonymous 79 days ago

ej 2 hours ago Does Morbius actually say "It's Morbing time" in the movie? I was going to watch this movie until I heard critic reviews and changed my mind. But now I've been seeing a meme circulating online by people who've seen the movie, apparently the best scene in the movie is when Morbius says "It's Morbing time" and then proceeds to morb everyone in the room. Does this really happen? Because if this is actually in the movie, I will buy tickets immediately ^ shut up you dumb f*ck. Go back to Reddit and try your hardest and still fail to fit in there.

anonymous 79 days ago

anonymous 78 days ago

America sucks.

anonymous 77 days ago

How do C&C and Thrice need "direct support" from Touche Amore or anyone at this point? Shouldn't Thrice be direct support if anyone? >> How do any co-headliners need direct support? Besides I don't see TA fans paying C&C-Thrice money to see TA. Btw "direct support" is so a band isn't called an "opener." Why would a TA fan pay $50 or more to see them open thus play a shorter set as an opener when they could pay the same tops or less to see them play a longer set as a headliner?

anonymous 77 days ago

Everyone in this comment section is a f*cking tard

anonymous 77 days ago

People with heavily stickered laptops are stoked