NewsApril 12, 2022 10:42 AM ET6,870 views

Enterprise Earth vocalist and co-founder Dan Watson quits band

Dan Watson: "I will not be on any tours or in any future material."

Dan Watson (Enterprise Earth)

Enterprise Earth frontman Dan Watson has announced his departure from the deathcore band he co-founded in 2014.

Watson issued the following statement this morning (Tuesday, April 12):

"After over 8 years, I am no longer part of Enterprise Earth. I will not be on any tours or in any future material. It didn't come to this because any of us wanted it to, but because the strings of destiny tugged us in different directions. I will always love the guys I shared the stage with and slept nut to butt within a sardine can on tour with and I will always support their future. Enterprise Earth was my everything the last 8 years.
"I cherish the good and the bad from the experiences it brought me, the lessons it taught me through hardships and the incredible adventures it brought me on and most importantly, the opportunity to meet all of you. It was hard to see you all as fans because it felt more like family because you treated me as such on the road (most of you, haha) and really are responsible for me accidentally becoming a successful deathcore vocalist (successful as in, was able to manifest my dreams.) You guys pushed me and challenged me and picked me up when I was beat down. I'll never forget that.

"As for my future, things won't be like what you are used to. They'll be better."

anonymous 127 days ago

too much of a pussy to get the jab

anonymous 127 days ago

Travis is better in every way anyways.

LOL @ "successful deathcore vocalist" go deliver my pizza loser

ej 127 days ago

and with their 4th round pick, Bartman's Roofing Solutions selects Dan Watson

Sounds surprisingly sincere.

anonymous 127 days ago

"I will always love the guys I shared the stage with and slept nut to butt " Dudes names Wesley can relate

anonymous 127 days ago

Another deathcore band without any original members remaining, who didn't see this coming?

anonymous 127 days ago

a few sus comments in there

WOW i dont give a shit

anonymous 127 days ago

successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist successful deathcore vocalist

anonymous 127 days ago

Hate to see Dan go but dude has to do what's best for himself. At least there's still Mire Lore. Good luck Dan!

anonymous 127 days ago

Groomer music. Hopefully the band's van gets hit by a semi truck doing 30 over the speed limit.

anonymous 127 days ago

Should have been Dying Wish. Does webbie not care about the allegations against Emma's band members for abuse or nah?

anonymous 127 days ago

I puts my nuts in yo butts and bcuz of this i am cherished you.

ej 127 days ago

between keith buckley and "mastodon level fame" and this guy with "successful deathcore vocalist", gotta lotta good content coming out recently

anonymous 127 days ago

That is the face of a cuck.

Sheetrock Earth

anonymous 127 days ago

Maybe he can go roll around on the ground and play grab-ass with Andy from ETID at AEW. Would beat his inevitable job at Wendy's drive-thru

anonymous 127 days ago

If you are 30 plus playing guitar in a deathcore band you really are part of the they/them/quueer academy

floorpuncher 127 days ago

liked him better on infant annihilator anyway

Matt Fox here, The Don Winston guy could be a good fit for my band

Time to go back to Enterprise Rental aye

anonymous 127 days ago

" the strings of destiny tugged us in different directions." translation: These guys are still fry cooks at Wendy's and I got offered the promotion to manager. The joke is on them because I won't give them the time off for their tour

anonymous 127 days ago

"the strings of destiny tugged us in different directions." ^^^ The strings of destiny tug the shit from my ass every morning

anonymous 127 days ago

No Experience Needed, No Boss Over il Your FD Shoulder… Say Goodbye To Your Old Job! Limited Number Of Spots Open…… 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘫𝘰𝘣𝘻.𝘤𝘰𝘮

anonymous 127 days ago

Not dressed like an adult. Pass.

anonymous 126 days ago

CJ McMahon here, if you need tips on rejoining when you realise real life sucks as a man baby, hit me up. We need an update on the status of your North Face jacket asap, bro.

anonymous 126 days ago

Lots of keyboard warriors acting tough here lmao

anonymous 126 days ago

"Lots of keyboard warriors acting tough here lmao" ^^^^ Welcome to Lambgoat bud. Put an "anonymous" comment option in and a whole lot of losers will all have some stupid shit to say that they'd be too scared to say on Twitter or Facebook

anonymous 126 days ago

Lamb goat comments really are where intelligence goes to die

anonymous 123 days ago

Bunch of whiny bitches in here lol

anonymous 122 days ago