NewsApril 6, 2022 9:52 AM ET2,619 views

Killswitch Engage share new video, announce 'Live at the Palladium' album

Official press release:

On August 6, 2021, three-time Grammy-nominated hard rock heavyweights and platinum-selling band Killswitch Engage unleashed a streaming event that took fans by storm. The event took place at The Palladium in Worcester in the band's native Massachusetts, which has been the site of many iconic KsE shows throughout the band's history. The performance setlist consists of 2019's Atonement in full, along with their 2000-released, self-titled debut album in full — with some fun and unexpected surprises along the way. This special event was directed by David Brodsky and Allison Woest for MyGoodEye.

This compelling performance will be available for the first time digitally, on 2 LP, and 2 CD/BR on June 3 via Metal Blade.

Today, the band has shared the video for "Know Your Enemy." Watch it here:

"This song speaks volumes about the state of the world, not only when I wrote the lyrics, but today, as well," says singer Jesse Leach. "It shines a light on the various protest songs we've written over the years. To me, the message is equally important as the music, and this song is no exception. And regardless of who we have become as a band, we still have our roots firmly planted in hardcore music."

Live at the Palladium track listing:

01. Unleashed
16. Prelude
17. Soilborn
18. Numb Sickened Eyes
19. In the Unblind
20. Just Barely Breathing

anonymous 125 days ago

this band is basically 5 finger death punch.

anonymous 125 days ago

what's up with spam on lambgoat lately?

anonymous 125 days ago

^VVEBMASTERS ASLEEP AT THE VVHEELHOUSE on top of all of the unsold UNHOLY discs he hasn't sold.

anonymous 125 days ago

Where's the old shit? I hate this setlist.

anonymous 125 days ago

I can't believe they leave the house dressed like this.

anonymous 125 days ago

If this were 2004 I would be really stoked.

anonymous 125 days ago

Can I but just the second half?

anonymous 125 days ago

anonymous 12 minutes ago Glad they posted that so I know not to waste my money to go see Killswitch now. Weak setlist ^^^ You can now use that money to catch AEW when it comes to your town!!!!

anonymous 125 days ago

This is cool and all, but how cool is it that Samoa Joe signed with AEW??!! Screw WWE for releasing him twice. AEW is real wrestling!! WWE is fake wrestling! ^^^^^^^^ Samoa Joe would rather shine HHHs shoes than risk life and limb in the AEW botchfest. Glad he's getting a paycheck but hopefully he doesn't get hurts by the clowns over there. Like it or not WWE at their worst is the better play fighting than AEW.

anonymous 125 days ago

WWE has Rey Mysterio. AEW has Andy Williams. that's all you need to know what a f*cking botch job that AEW is.

anonymous 125 days ago

^^^^^^ Andy Williams like ETID Andy Williams?

anonymous 125 days ago

That set list is weak as f*ck lol

anonymous 125 days ago

Did aftershock, overcast, and blood has been shed open????? No!?!??!? Did Howard come out and play the last half of the set *ya know the good songs* no!?!?!?? Then why the heck would you film this? Boooooooooooo

anonymous 125 days ago

Yeah, ETID Andy pretends he knows how to wrestle over at AEW. He is really bad. Much like the rest of their product. Apparently all you need to do to wrestle in AEW is be fat and play in a band with bad southern rock riffs

anonymous 124 days ago

Get in here WWE and Codychads... we won!

anonymous 123 days ago

Don't slag off these MASTERS ignorant fools! I'd like to have seen some more old classics on the set list though!