NewsJanuary 11, 2022 9:57 AM ET6,615 views

Megadeth, Lamb Of God announce 'Metal Tour of the Year 2022' with Trivium, In Flames

Megadeth tour

Following the success of their 2021 co-headlining U.S. tour, Megadeth and Lamb Of God have today announced a second U.S. run, once again dubbed the "Metal Tour of the Year." Direct support will be provided by Trivium and In Flames, with the full schedule listed below.

Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine comments: "The Metal Tour of the Year is exactly what it sounds like  a night of some of the best heavy metal bands in the world  live and loud. Anyone who came to a show last year knows what I mean, only this one's going to be even better. Do not miss out."

Lamb Of God vocalist Randy Blythe adds: "It was great to get out on the road for an incredible tour last summer with Megadeth, Trivium and Hatebreed so we figured we'd do it again! We look forward to hitting new cities with Megadeth, Trivium and In Flames, who we're happy to have over for leg 2!"

Megadeth, Lamb Of God, Trivium, In Flames tour dates:

Use the pre-sale code MEGAGOD22 beginning 10am Thursday at MetalTouroftheYear.com

4/9 Las Vegas, NV @ Michelob Ultra Arena
4/10 Tucson, AZ @ Tucson Arena
4/12 Colorado Springs, CO @ Broadmoor World Arena
4/14 Corpus Christi, TX @ American Bank Center
4/15 Lafayette, LA @ Cajundome
4/16 Brandon, MS @ Brandon Amphitheater
4/19 Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena
4/21 Fort Wayne, IN @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
4/22 Green Bay, WI @ Resch Center
4/24 Sioux Falls, SD @ Denny Sanford Premiere Center
4/26 Omaha, NE @ Baxter Arena
4/27 Cedar Rapids, IA @ Alliant Entergy PowerHouse
4/29 Kansas City, MO @ T-Mobile Center
4/30 Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center (no Trivium)
5/3 North Charleston, SC @ North Charleston Coliseum
5/4 Greenville, SC @ Bon Secours Wellness Arena
5/6 Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
5/7 Peoria, IL @ Peoria Civic Center
5/9 Pittsburgh, PA @ Petersen Events Center
5/10 Rochester, NY @ Blue Cross Arena
5/12 Portland, ME @ Cross Insurance Arena
5/13 Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena
5/15 Allentown, PA @ PPL Center

Search for tours coming to your city here.

anonymous 175 days ago

clutch would really tie this lineup together

anonymous 175 days ago

billings is clamoring for a 4/13 evening with

anonymous 175 days ago

every lamb of god fan has an ugly girlfriend and id bet money on that

anonymous 175 days ago

Chiropractors are stoked.

anonymous 175 days ago

There was pent-up show demand last summer and this tour benefitted. We'll see if they can duplicate that success this go 'round. Tix for the Vegas date were on Groupon and the show was selling poorly before covid scuttled the initial dates.

anonymous 175 days ago

Canceled. We're in a pandemic.

anonymous 175 days ago

anonymous 174 days ago

Oh what a shocker, a tour like this has never happened before.

anonymous 174 days ago

If Terror were on this there would be no money left for the other bands because they would be taking the whole lot!

anonymous 174 days ago

Terror set to replace Trivium, Vogel just confirmed via carrier pigeon

anonymous 174 days ago

Scott Vogel here to jump on this tour, I need another pool for my mansion!

vax pass required?

anonymous 174 days ago

remember when trivium used to have to open for in flames? then in flames started sounding like korn and are the first of 4 on a tour that at best should be playing billings

anonymous 174 days ago

I already saw this tour with Hatebreed. Trivium fckin sucks.

anonymous 174 days ago

I have never actually met a person who listens to Trivium

anonymous 174 days ago

if the last 2 In Flames albums weren't recorded in the same trash can as that one My Chemical Romance album they could be headlining this.

trivium upstaged in flames on sotu 06

anonymous 174 days ago

Terror will be playing surprise pop up shows outside of each venue, netting $10K in merch sales a night as part of the 560 shows they play annually to earn mid-six figures monthly (in before the accountant). >>> I see I'm still living rent free in your head. Why are you bringing up Terror in a news entry about a Megadeth tour you weirdo? Get some therapy. Btw keep telling the world Scott Vogel makes more than you & Terror makes more with one show than you gross in a month, dumbass.

anonymous 174 days ago

Terror set to replace Trivium, Vogel just confirmed via carrier pigeon ^^ I chuckled because Vogel means bird in German and Dutch lol

anonymous 174 days ago

I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs I have two legs

anonymous 174 days ago

Tix for the Vegas date were on Groupon I bet that'll be the case for most of this tour.

anonymous 174 days ago

No ALBUQUERQUE NM.....bs lota metal heads here big fans of MEGADETH and LAMB OF GOD ....sad

OMG this sounds Amazing, I hope you Tour Australia

anonymous 174 days ago

For f*cks sake LOG take out some other bands, no not chode orange, but damn this is like eating the same good day after day. Trivium and Megadeth suck; let's get a SOTU type tour

anonymous 174 days ago

Who the hell books they same exact tour two years in a row? Are we really running out bands?

anonymous 174 days ago

anonymous 12 hours ago I have never actually met a person who listens to Trivium Yeah, I will see people once in a rare while on the street or at a store in a trivium shirt, but have never met anyone who likes them. The only people who listen to Trivium are those of us who finish an album by a good band then the Spotify algorithm immediately tees up a Trivium song before you can grab your phone in time and skip past it

In Flames f*cking suck

anonymous 173 days ago

Matt Heafy's hairline is stoked!