NewsJanuary 7, 2022 12:31 PM ET5,494 views

Converge, Full Of Hell, Uniform, Thou tour dates

Converge and Full Of Hell will spend a portion of March touring together with Uniform and Thou. The line-up will alternate each night, with the current schedule listed below.

3/10 Philadelphia, PA @ Underground Arts
3/11 Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar
3/12 Richmond, VA @ The Broadberry
3/13 Asheville, NC @ The Orange Peel
3/14 Orlando, FL @ The Abbey
3/15 Tampa, FL @ Orpheum
3/17 Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade
3/18 Cincinnati, OH @ Legends
3/19 Chicago, IL @ Bottom Lounge
3/20 Detroit, MI @ El Club

Search for tours coming to your city here.

anonymous 331 days ago

Who is doing the poster "art"?

Converge: Art thieves.

Mask and vax req?

anonymous 331 days ago

Will go and leave before converge.

anonymous 331 days ago

Great bill minus converge aka the worst Art thief's of all time. Hope their van flips

anonymous 331 days ago

Kurt BellHoe here… come record at my pompous studio because I'm the hardcore Steve Albini. Don't go to that toy William Putney who writes riffs for fat posers to play them on tour while I stay home… I actually write and perform my jams. What producer would you want to record you?

#cacelconverge

anonymous 331 days ago

#caNcelconverge #caNcelconverge #caNcelconverge #caNcelconverge #caNcelconverge #caNcelconverge #caNcelconverge #caNcelconverge #caNcelconverge #caNcelconverge

anonymous 331 days ago

No local bands for converge to steal riffs from? What are they going to do now?

easyhateoven 331 days ago

i guess ill go

thieves

converge sucks

anonymous 331 days ago

Converge has one good record and the art was stolen. Even after being caught they couldn't even respectfully admit it and put out some bullshit response. How could you even support them after that?

anonymous 331 days ago

converge is unlistenable out of tune noise. will go for uniform then hit the bar in my vein windbreaker from '18

anonymous 331 days ago

The lineup will alternate each night? So Converge is admitting FOH draws more than them and are a better band that people actually want to see. Wow. Maybe desperate Bannon had a revelation after stealing art and his shitty response to it. Hood on the nights converge headlines people walk out >>> Dumb take especially when FOH doesn't do this tour without Converge who could easily do it without them & replace them with Vein.FM or any number of bands. Also so what if FOH plays over Converge in some places? If FOH is bigger than Converge in Richmond why would Converge (want to) headline when they could play before FOH fans? Play after FOH & x amount of people leave & way more tune out after FOH than right before FOH.

#cancelconverge

anonymous 331 days ago

The lineup will alternate each night? The openers are rotating, not Converge

anonymous 331 days ago

^^^ True. The goal is always gain new fans. Also you gotta accept that you are not as big as you once were besides times change & you have to adapt.

anonymous 331 days ago

The lineup will alternate each night? The openers are rotating, not Converge >>> Most likely but so what if Converge supports FOH some dates? More people in front of them those shows.

Not much of a tour.

anonymous 331 days ago

We all agree Converge has been and continues to be straight garbage.

anonymous 331 days ago

"Most likely but so what if Converge supports FOH some dates? More people in front of them those shows." Converge are a bigger draw than FOH.

anonymous 331 days ago

Skinny virgins in flannels are stoked.

anonymous 331 days ago

Converge are a bigger draw than FOH.>> I didn't say they weren't, I said so what IF Converge supported FOH on some dates? Again more eyes on them at those shows. I'm guessing Converge is headlining the entire tour or the press release would've indicated otherwise.

anonymous 331 days ago

Clutch would really tie this linup together.

anonymous 331 days ago

Lol at the dork who keeps re-posting about art theft. No one cares. And no person ever who digs the band will stop doing so because of it. Go swipe some art to dry your years on, crybaby.

anonymous 331 days ago

Why isnt Emmure on this????

anonymous 331 days ago

"Clutch would really tie this linup together." I would actually go if Clutch was on the bill. But I would be showing up three hours late, just in time for their set.

anonymous 331 days ago

Kurt Ballou wears a mask when he's by himself.

anonymous 331 days ago

Coalesce is way better than Converge.

Still prefer Kurt Ballou recordings to Bill Putney

anonymous 331 days ago

Good to see the boys getting out and trying to bring an uplifting experience of music and connection to the people during these trying times ✌🏻

anonymous 331 days ago

Todd Jones here. As you know, Kirk from Converge produced all of NAILS' coffin-slamming, spirit-strangling albums. We ended up choosing Kirk after a particularly GRIM evening in which I stood in a moonlight-caressed, mercurial, fogged mausoleum, displaying my HARDEST pose in a full body leather killing hide, the crystalline flecks of a morose ice shroud filling the ancient tomb as if a roiling wraith from beyond this corporeal realm. As if guided by a force, I broke my stance and glanced at a ghost-white plane of frozen ice on the floor, wherein the ancient deities that once walked this mortal sphere spoke their vibratory song in a whisper that nipped at my ear canal with a primal rake: SALEM. We loaded our gear into a CH-47 we stole from NB Ventura and left post haste for the land where stone boards ripped life from tormented minds possessed by Tituba. Homegirl tried to take down your mans once I set foot on "her" grounds... but y'all know what happened. She will never be one of us.

anonymous 331 days ago

You generally don't play before a band who draws less than you, though, unless you're saying a bunch of people would leave after FOH? But you're acknowledging Converge are bigger, so not sure where you're going... >>> I'm not acknowledging Converge are bigger. They & FOH are more a dual headliner where one obviously has to play after the other/play last/headline & Converge is that band because they've been around for three decades or almost that. Sure "a bunch of people" would leave after FOH if they don't care about Converge. Some would leave or just tune out like x amount of Converge fans would tune out FOH or show up after/during FOH. I have been to many shows where a small to huge amount of people left right before the headliner. If I'm an average18 year old Knocked Loose fan & they were directly supporting Megadeth WT would I stick around or pay attention to Megadeth? Conversely why would an average 52 year old Megadeth fan why would I watch or pay attention to KL?

Sheet, Rock, Toi, Let tour dates

anonymous 331 days ago

Freddy "madball" Cricen here. What's good yall? Yall good? Much respect to the worldwide hardcore scene! This is our culture and me and my partner Hoya "Roc" represent it around the globe year after year. As it stands, I 'm sorry to inform all my peeps worldwide that Madball is retired. That's all she wrote.. Joe "Cuz" Kamala really opened my eyes to this fake pandemic. We just cannot force fans and tha crew to vaccinate in order to see us.. Covid is not real. My boy Loki out in Cali showed me some real eye opening peer reviewed medical studies from Indonesia . We being played yo. I'm fully dedicated to my hip hop career now guys. Watch out cause I'm gonna release some straight fire. Catholic Guilt volume 2 produced by DJ Stress coming hard! Respect to tha crew that I dont really even chill with. Trump 2024

anonymous 331 days ago

^^^ If only this was true. Too bad they didn't stay broken up after 2001.

anonymous 331 days ago

Fun/ny fact: Freddy "Madball" Cricien Mr.NYHC was neither born nor raised in NYC & has never lived in NYC. He was born & raised in Passaic Park NJ & lived there until he moved to Florida.

Todd Jones comments >

anonymous 331 days ago

Todd Jones comments are played out

anonymous 331 days ago

I say after the Legacy album. NYHC ep was great. Legacy had some good ones. After Legacy, their albums are almost unlistenable > They were crap from Look My Way on. Honestly this band has sucked way longer than they were good (good 1994-98, sucked 98 on.) Even 94-03 is only 9 years versus 19 & counting (03 on.) ALL NYHC bands still around need to hang it up.

Todd Jones reigns supreme

anonymous 331 days ago

Nah nyhc EP on thorp was good

anonymous 331 days ago

^^^ Nah it wasn't. Madball crawled back to hardcore cuz Freddy couldn't make it with Hazen Street where he's never resided - he loves to front like he's a New Yorker when he's an ex-Jerseyite Floridian. He, Ezec etc. would wet their boxers if they actually spent a day at Ryker's Island

anonymous 331 days ago

It's good only relative to the inferior crap they put out after it but it pales in comparison to Set It Off, Demonstrating My Style & Look My Way (they were slipping with that one & Hold It Down was so bad they broke up over it.)

anonymous 331 days ago

never reading the todd jones paragraphs and i'm not alone. zzzzzz

anonymous 331 days ago

^^^ So read the ones taking apart Danny Diablo one exaggerated resume occupation at a time. LOL @ "Deadbeaty Dadablo" 😂😂😂 cuz it's true: he is a deadbeat dad. His son lives on the West Coast but he (DD) lives on the East Coast. How is he not where his son is?

The Ezec Clarification

anonymous 331 days ago

No local bands for converge to steal riffs from? What are they going to do now? >>> What local bands have they stolen riffs from? This oughta be good.

anonymous 331 days ago

So ead the ones taking apart Danny Diablo one exaggerated resume occupation at a time.>> In the Mutoid Man comments if all comments (so random haha.)

anonymous 331 days ago

If you're not here for Todd Jones, then why?

Someone explain the art theft please I'm begging 🥺- Chamber from Nashville

this makes me soft

anonymous 330 days ago

Someone explain the art theft please I'm begging 🥺- Chamber from Nashville >> In a nutshell Converge used a photograph for the Jane Doe album cover without the permission of the photographer or the model in the photo & the model hilariously called them out for it on her Instagram sonetime last year two decades after the release of Jane Doe.

anonymous 330 days ago

"Someone explain the art theft please I'm begging" Jacob Bannon did the artwork of jane doe out of stencils of different pictures. 20 years later an italian model showed her picture which obviously looks like jane doe. Jane doe is a stencil, it's a collage, but the model was definitively a reference so people want to discredit Jacob Bannon's work since he never credited her (she shouldn't be credited to begin with as she doesn't own the catalog picture, furthermore the actual picture wasn't used in so no need to credit anything). The art is iconic, haters gonna hate.

Love Tod Jones

anonymous 330 days ago

"Someone explain the art theft please I'm begging" Jacob Bannon did the artwork of jane doe out of stencils of different pictures. 20 years later an italian model showed her picture which obviously looks like jane doe. Jane doe is a stencil, it's a collage, but the model was definitively a reference so people want to discredit Jacob Bannon's work since he never credited her (she shouldn't be credited to begin with as she doesn't own the catalog picture, furthermore the actual picture wasn't used in so no need to credit anything). The art is iconic, haters gonna hate It's the fact that for years Bannon pushed this piece of art as something so deeply profound and tortured, that only someone as artistically and emotionally aligned as him could create such genius... when in fact he was just looking through photos of hot, moody birds to stencil. He gave off the impression that HE had taken the photo himself of someone he knew, and then altered it.

carveyournamein 330 days ago

Our eagles become vultures

easyhateoven 330 days ago

Lol thread

easyhateoven 330 days ago

Wait until the green dyngus shows up

Buttverge, Full of Butt, Unibutt, Butt tour dates

anonymous 330 days ago

covid-ge, full of vaxx, uniform and toilet

anonymous 330 days ago

Jacob Bannon is and always will be the ultimate grandfather of the try hard. Dude is a complete asshole with a voice that is completely unlistenable. Converge sucks and he is a talentless hack that has to steal others ideas to pass as his own 'art'. f*ck that scum. And Kurt ain't much better who ever said he thinks he's the hardcore version of Steve Albini your dead on. Another dickhead. Again, converge sucks.

anonymous 330 days ago

I'd rather go see a Freddy Madball and Danny Diablo rap show than this shit Hell, I'd rather see Rick Ta Life spit some rhymes

evil_hero 330 days ago

did anyone inquire yet about a billings date?

anonymous 330 days ago

"I'm not acknowledging Converge are bigger. They & FOH are more a dual headliner " They're absolutely not by any measure. I don't care about either band, so I've got no dog in this fight but it's cut and dry who's bigger.

anonymous 330 days ago

^^^ This tour doesn't happen without FOH thus FOH is a dual headliner. A real headliner doesn't need support. Converge is not a real headliner anymore. Take FOH off this tour & Converge would have to downgrade all venues.

anonymous 330 days ago

^^^ Megadeth could play alone & still play sold out shows. Real headliner.

anonymous 330 days ago

Jacob Bannon did the artwork of jane doe out of stencils of different pictures. 20 years later an italian model showed her picture which obviously looks like jane doe. Jane doe is a stencil, it's a collage, but the model was definitively a reference so people want to discredit Jacob Bannon's work since he never credited her (she shouldn't be credited to begin with as she doesn't own the catalog picture, furthermore the actual picture wasn't used in so no need to credit anything). The art is iconic, haters gonna hate. No "haters" wannabe black rapper. Bottom line is he stole someone else's art & likeness & didn't credit them thus he is a thief. And the photo was a computerized image you kiss a ss jackass. I bet you're a friend of Tre McCarthy 😂 Btw if I "stencil" a Beastie Boys photo by Ricky Powell (RIP), pass it off as my own & sell ithis estate could sue me & rightfully so cuz I stole, or Ricky would say I "bit."

anonymous 330 days ago

He gave off the impression that HE had taken the photo himself of someone he knew, and then altered it. >>> Bingo. He passed it off as his own artwork thus he is a thief. As if a simple courteous "Image originally (Title of Piece) by (Original Artist)" after permission & fee for use (a grand or pay for a show or two in 2000-01?) was undoable.

easyhateoven 330 days ago

imagine singing along to converge lyrics

Jake " Ya Boi Smeagol" Bannon https://imgflip.com/i/60ikro

Haylen trammel here

anonymous 330 days ago

Thou has collaboration albums with both FOH, Thou & Uniform…I'm sure the alternating comment means they'll probably play some of those songs/albums.

anonymous 330 days ago

Imagine having that shitty Jane Doe cover tattooed on you?

anonymous 330 days ago

Loki DMS here. You keep your mouths shut about tha crew!!! Say it to my face!! You won't.. fake like covid. I live in LA and once had a lucrative acting career. Now because of my paranoid antivax rants on social media I will never work again. I should have kept my mouth shut. Elgin.. why are you not answering my calls brother?

anonymous 330 days ago

^^^ It looks like Black 'N' Blue Productions is done, thankfully, because they've been banned from Twitter, Facebook & Instagram - or at least their despicable anti-vax, anti-mask lies & misinformation spreading founder/head has been. Also it's January 8th & he still hasn't announced the 2022 Black 'N' Blue Bowl which usually takes place the third Saturday-Sunday in May. Webster Hall & Brooklyn Monarch don't want it anymore (BM never had it as they booked in the cancelled 2020 BNB.) Brooklyn Bazaar where he laughably had it 2018-19 closed in late 2019. None of the big rooms in Manhattan or Brooklyn want it (Hammerstein, Terminal 5, Irving Plaza, Gramercy Theater, Brooklyn Steel, Warsaw, Music Hall Of Williamsburg.) Also none of these venues need him & he couldn't stop them from putting on their own shows. Add to that he lives in the past & always has with his pre 2K, reunion heavy booking. The times changed & he never adapted & now he's the aforementioned lunatic.

anonymous 330 days ago

Even Ezec had the sense to not get imto the covid politics

anonymous 330 days ago

Theyre losers. Why so many in NYHC chose to commit career suicide by spreading anti vax conspiracy theories i don't know.. and why tie it to your profession?? Same with Loki, he wants to act , but whos going to hire the guy now?? Nobody. That career over. Very very poor business sense >> They're all losers who never had a career in music or acting. Fixed it for you.

anonymous 330 days ago

Even Ezec had the sense to not get imto the covid politics >> He's too f uc kin stupid to get into them. He's dumb as rocks bro.

Ezec looks like a 55 year old sideshow Mel

anonymous 330 days ago

^^^ Ezec looks like a typical early 50s NYC dude who did alot of drugs & partying in the late 80s to mid 90s & it's coming back to haunt him. What I love about all these idiots going on about how bad he is is not one of them could tell you who he actually beat up besides Dwid & most recently some short fat little chump. I mean let's get real...Is there any doubt Adam Levine of Maroon 5, James Pligge from Harm's Way, Doyle from Misfits, or Harley Flanagan from Cro-Mags could beat Ezec's a ss into a wheelchair for life?

anonymous 330 days ago

Adam Levine would kill Ezec.

anonymous 330 days ago

Matter of fact I think the singer from Trapt could beat Ezec in a boxing match with the enough correct training. The dude is younger, slimmer & healthier. If he trained for real he could take Ezec who is old, fat & worst of all arrogant & a believer of his own bul lshit. He says he wants to fight the Trapt dude but be careful what you wish for. Most people expect him to wipe the floor with the Trapt dude so he better. Anything less is a loss & it takes only one hit lucky or not to upend that result.

anonymous 330 days ago

I mean could you imagine Ezec & Trapt Dude on the ring, they square up, bob & weave & Trapt dude gets in a good punch. Or Ezec lands a punch but breaks his hand - fight over, Ezec's rep as a badass over, Trapt Dude could clown on him forever "The Mightly Ezec broke his hand 35 seconds into the first round against me. No rematch. You lost bitch." Ezec might as well kill himself if that happened.

carveyournamein 329 days ago

Remember when people called Curl Up and Die "Converge Jr"?

anonymous 329 days ago

Yeah a lot of these dudes aren't even that old and look shot. It's that carnie musician/not paying into social security/will live in a shack as an old person lifestyle. Jack Bannon looks like a frozen mummy/old vietnamese lady and is probably 37 or something.

anonymous 329 days ago

anonymous 1 day ago Todd Jones comments are played out Shut up, dummy.

carveyournamein 329 days ago

Remember when Aaron left Converge to play in BANE? Converge has never been the same since.

anonymous 329 days ago

we get it dude - get over it

anonymous 329 days ago

anonymous 329 days ago

*They're all losers who never had a career in music or acting. Fixed it for you.* This is an incorrect statement. Loki had a career in acting anybody can go look it up.

anonymous 329 days ago

*Ezec too dumb to get into politics* Also incorrect. He stated that he thinks it's stupid that people go far left or far right and cannot compromise or come together on anything. So he doesn't post anything about it at all. I agree with him.

anonymous 329 days ago

They're all losers who never had a career in music or acting. Fixed it for you.* This is an incorrect statement. Loki had a career in acting anybody can go look it up. >> I don't have to "look it up" YOU post it & when I say "it" I mean his IMDB.com page which he is not a real film actor without. And even the most minor of actors have a page on there so post Loki's.

anonymous 329 days ago

Ezec too dumb to get into politics* Also incorrect. He stated that he thinks it's stupid that people go far left or far right and cannot compromise or come together on anything. So he doesn't post anything about it at all. I agree with him. >> He has said no such thing. He doesn't have a clue about politics, left or right, far left or far right. He doesn't even vote. He hates politics & politicians. He's a typical lazy American. He tunes out then whines about sh it not getting done when sagea you don't even vote to put the people who will get sh it done in power. Or he doesn't care cuz he got his & isn't hurt. That's the unwritten thread running through this country.

anonymous 329 days ago

And say he said that. Well VOTE. For who will compromise & propose middle ground. Tuning out is a lazy BS move.

anonymous 329 days ago

ITT: old dudes in basements crying that their bands like "Ashleysgonnadie" and "Every Word Broken In Spring" never made it out of playing local high school gyms, because they got some lip ring, pink hair server at their local pub pregnant >>> June 2008 I'm at my dad's second wife's son's wedding. Short haired black/darkskinned Latina waitress with a big round ass in black stretch pants. Couldn't take my eye off this woman. Saw her go out back to take a break so I followed her. Somehow we wound up alone outside & I got her number. Called her the next day, went out three days later. All night sex at her place. Used the entire box of a dozen Trojans. Don't knock servers.

anonymous 328 days ago

Lamgoat trolls putting down artist = middle class karens yelling about their starbucks order

anonymous 328 days ago

the drummer of Thou is better than anyone else on this tour. ZERO CAP

anonymous 328 days ago

liessssssss https://www.revolvermag.com/culture/converges-jane-doe-story-behind-cover-art

anonymous 328 days ago

#CANCELCONVERGE Jacob bannon is a lesbian

anonymous 328 days ago

Jake Bannon on Jane Doe cover art: 'I sketched the basic cover and started building it in layers, using acrylic, ink, and spray paint." Lol. No, you didn't, Jake.

anonymous 328 days ago

^^^ LOL @ Danny Vinyard here.

anonymous 327 days ago

Show will be attended by many dickless dorks who thought Jane Doe was Converge's first record.

anonymous 327 days ago

Bitch sageAZ that attend Record Store Day are psyched.

anonymous 327 days ago

Probably sponsored by Liquid Death or some shit.

anonymous 327 days ago

^ Liquid Doo.

anonymous 275 days ago

Have an extra ticket if anyone needs - email (intothenexuscomics@gmail.com) legit, unfortunately can't make it to PA that day - will email ticket.

anonymous 267 days ago

Jane Doe is a frikking awesome album! Esp with the music around at the time. Haters on here weren't even in the nutsack!