NewsDecember 7, 2021 3:39 PM ET6,198 views

Code Orange to tour U.S. with Loathe, Dying Wish

Code Orange will reportedly embark on a U.S. tour in the spring, with support to be provided by Loathe, Machine Girl, and Dying Wish.

Nothing official has been disclosed thus far, but listings for the following shows have surfaced online in recent days:

4/23 Las Vegas, NV @ 24 Oxford
4/29 Jacksonville, FL @ Underbelly
5/4 Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer

Stay tuned for further information.

anonymous 12/7/2021 12:45:11 PM

i can't wait to not embark on going to one of these shows

anonymous 12/7/2021 12:46:57 PM

NAILS: MAKE HARDCORE ALPHA AGAIN

anonymous 12/7/2021 12:52:31 PM

Despite all their attempts to prove themselves as the "new breed of metal" and distance themselves code orange returns to touring with bottom of the barrel shit hardcore like Dying Wish. Sad!

anonymous 12/7/2021 12:59:44 PM

My dad shat on that ginger beard kid.

anonymous 12/7/2021 12:59:53 PM

anonymous 12/7/2021 1:11:34 PM

I rather watch my grandfather that I love dearly, fall down a flight of stairs for infinity than go to any one of these shows.

anonymous 12/7/2021 1:16:16 PM

Slipknots retarded brother band.

anonymous 12/7/2021 1:25:57 PM

People who dye their hair are stoked

anonymous 12/7/2021 1:37:43 PM

Need the comment accountant to come in. If terror makes 6 figures playing 300 capacity venues in the middle of nowhere, is Morgan making 7 figures?

anonymous 12/7/2021 2:02:14 PM

Chode Orange

anonymous 12/7/2021 2:29:30 PM

Mask and vax req?

anonymous 12/7/2021 2:32:49 PM

Imagine getting every single plug the music industry has to offer and this is where your band is. Abject failure.

lake_flaccid 12/7/2021 2:38:04 PM

Remember when this band dropped "-Kids" from their name because they had "matured musically and as people" and this is what happened? lol

anonymous 12/7/2021 2:44:07 PM

Lambgoat CPA here. I'll get to the Morgan earnings when I can. Right now I'm working on 1099s for their drummers. Don't forget Tax Day is April 15.

anonymous 12/7/2021 2:44:46 PM

keep this monstrosity out of billings. exactly what we need… 2004 AILD replicas, at least they knew about 90s melodic death

anonymous 12/7/2021 2:51:50 PM

Posers

anonymous 12/7/2021 2:58:02 PM

This is the best Roadrunner can do?

anonymous 12/7/2021 3:00:31 PM

what happened to their merch slave ogden who would get on stage and scream like a baby? did he get cancelled?

evil_hero 12/7/2021 3:14:15 PM

dudes whose girls are txting other dudes are stoked

evil_hero 12/7/2021 3:14:43 PM

anonymous 2 hours ago i can't wait to not embark on going to one of these shows lol

anonymous 12/7/2021 3:15:55 PM

All of those bands made careers off ripping off other bands. Code Orange is now Powerman 5000, Loathe is the epitome of terrible Djent-tones bands, Machine Girl ain't worth anyone's breath and Dying Wish likely has a sexual predator amongst their lineup when they're not making wannabe As I Lay Dying records. Nailed it (no todd jones pun intended). Loathe even sounds like deftones now. Strange. And dying wish is just pathetic

anonymous 12/7/2021 3:33:39 PM

Y'know I kinda liked Dying Wish at first and then I saw the member cringe and now I don't. I get the large majority of band people are probably assholes but idk the whole woke hypocrite thing just turns me off of them big time.

anonymous 12/7/2021 3:34:21 PM

Leaving after Loathe 100%

anonymous 12/7/2021 3:34:36 PM

Also do people still actually listen to Code Orange?

anonymous 12/7/2021 3:45:42 PM

THE NAILSMOBILE WILL BE NOT MAKING A STOP FOR THIS. THEY WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US.

anonymous 12/7/2021 4:18:01 PM

Loathe has literally done nothing as band and they have more fans than orange, everything they've done is laughably flaccid

anonymous 12/7/2021 4:20:10 PM

Tour with Slipknot then headline with bands no one f*cking knows about, they need to just give up right

anonymous 12/7/2021 5:02:09 PM

Las Vegas to Jacksonville to Philly in a van? Who routed this tour? How are they going to make any money with so many days off?

anonymous 12/7/2021 5:23:38 PM

^ I'm with this guy. How can they not throw in a Billings date? Huge scene up here.

anonymous 12/7/2021 6:10:28 PM

Selloutcore

anonymous 12/7/2021 6:37:43 PM

This band is 100% cringe.

anonymous 12/7/2021 7:44:54 PM

Shim here. Remember to watch those pronouns!

anonymous 12/7/2021 7:48:19 PM

this band could only get shittier if they got the drummers dad Mike Portnoy to play.

anonymous 12/7/2021 7:52:21 PM

They/thems are stoked

anonymous 12/7/2021 8:25:30 PM

Maybe wait until the tour is posted and not three shows?

anonymous 12/7/2021 11:38:09 PM

Let's f*cking gooooooo

anonymous 12/8/2021 2:55:57 AM

Hey Emma from Dying Wish - Miss Believe Women Remember when my female friend told you about how Regulate's drummer sexually assaulted a girl, publicly admitted that he had done that, and Ekulu's vocalist wrote a song defending him with his previous band Countdown? She remembers. She also remembers you never replying to her or publicly calling out those two guys because you are a fake woke, fake voice for women because bottom line you selectively decide which men are bad and which men are good. You're down with Regulate and Ekuku so it's all good between you and them.

anonymous 12/8/2021 3:18:25 AM

anonymous 12/8/2021 3:45:19 AM

everyone in Pittsburgh remembers when Jami shot a log of his own shit straight out of his asshole and into the face of an unsuspecting elderly woman (with a cane) walking past Cattivo and he laughed about it at the next dozen or so shows, saying stuff like "thinners of the turd," "throwers of the turd," etc. and honestly we should be thanking him for his boldness and creativity in these uncertain times

anonymous 12/8/2021 6:20:12 AM

Todd Jones here. Aretha from Code Orange came by the NAILS practice facility at the abandoned cadmium mine facility near Hines Peak to go over some guitar tones. She sat down and turned her Diezel up to what she considered a reasonable practice level; had this true alpha laughing. You best believe I absolutely DIMED four SPLAWN stacks and damn near ripped the hair off of Little Red Riding Hood's head with all that volume. She packed up her stuff and said that she couldn't even hear my tone with me playing that loud, but I told her that's what happens when a soft and innocent bunny enters the killing lair of a wolf champion, put on the aviators, and latered that poser for eternity. She will never be one of us.

BigDog 12/8/2021 9:03:09 AM

Watching this band peak and begin the fade into obscurity has been humorous. Especially since they lean harder and harder into the shit that makes people dislike them and just get cornier and cornier. From the basement, to the Grammys, back to the f*ckin basement. THIS IS REAL PITTSBURGH HARDCORE.

anonymous 12/8/2021 9:40:55 AM

There is nothing worse than these kids thinking nu metal is or ever was hardcore adjacent. No wonder crabcore was so bizarre, turns out it was closeted nu metal kids dreaming of someday unmasking their true selves. We have djent to thank for this.

anonymous 12/8/2021 11:04:25 AM

People who wear black leather ass-less chaps are stoked.

anonymous 12/8/2021 11:05:39 AM

anonymous 12/8/2021 11:43:17 AM

anonymous 8 hours ago Hey Emma from Dying Wish - Miss Believe Women Remember when my female friend told you about how Regulate's drummer sexually assaulted a girl, publicly admitted that he had done that, and Ekulu's vocalist wrote a song defending him with his previous band Countdown? ^to whomever keeps posting this shit: NOBODY CARES.

anonymous 12/8/2021 12:36:33 PM

anonymous 9 hours ago If you really think about it Code Orange is a foreshadowing of future Turnstile & Knocked Loose. I mean could you imagine those two after two more albums? LOL I think Turnstile will jump the shark next. That Glow On s hit is already loopy & shi t's only gonna get loopier, softer, slower etc. next album out. _ _ too much truth

anonymous 12/8/2021 12:43:39 PM

Hey Emma from Dying Wish - Miss Believe Women Remember when my female friend told you about how Regulate's drummer sexually assaulted a girl, publicly admitted that he had done that, and Ekulu's vocalist wrote a song defending him with his previous band Countdown? ^to whomever keeps posting this shit: NOBODY CARES.>> To friend of Regulate and/or Ekulu (probably both) YOU obviously care or you wouldn't be replying. People should care & actually do cuz Regulate is done i.e. their ship has sailed mainly because of their drummer who I see drums for No Pressure now - I thought The Story So Far dude cared about women. Also Turnstile etc. should stop trying to make Ekulu a thing. Dumb name, too long songs, blatant Cro-Mags Alpha Omega ripoff, vocalist looks like Mr.Pringle wearing fisherman clothes - lose some weight & take off your baseball cap (bald/ing?) you fat slob.

anonymous 12/8/2021 2:11:47 PM

People who wear black leather ass-less chaps are stoked. ___ This is false, I'm not stoked.

anonymous 12/8/2021 3:16:54 PM

"I'd bet my Type O Negative vinyl that Rita throws on a strap-on and wrecks the other guys in the band after every show" this band sucks but this comment is f*cking weird man

anonymous 12/8/2021 7:19:29 PM

would laugh my ass off this was the real routing. defonced

anonymous 12/9/2021 4:11:49 AM

I bet Jamis pre show routine consists of him making love to himself in front of a mirror