NewsDecember 5, 2021 9:37 PM ET5,913 views

Fit For A King announce new drummer

Fit For A King

Trevor McGoldrick

With Fit For A King drummer Jared Easterling set to permanently leave the group, FFAK have named touring drummer Trey Celaya (of Invent Animate) their new official drummer. Celeya will remain a member of Invent Animate, but will no longer tour with them.

"We are excited to announce that Trey Celaya will be joining the band full time playing drums," said Fit For A King in a statement. "We have been great friends and have been touring together for a long time already, so this was an easy decision for us to make. We couldn't be more thrilled to have him behind the kit with us moving forward."

"You guys have probably seen that I've been touring with Fit For A King over the past few years, and I'm excited to announce that I'm officially their new drummer," said Celeya. "I'm still in Invent Animate and will continue to be an integral part of the songwriting and recording process, but I will no longer be touring with them. My inner fire has always told me to create, and I am blessed to be able to spread my wings and creatively contribute to two bad*ss bands that I love and regard as family. Life is really busy between writing, recording with both bands, planning a wedding and touring, but my heart is full and I'm excited about everything that is to come. Let us rock onward."

anonymous 172 days ago

Cool.

anonymous 172 days ago

Let's hijack this thread with movie talk. ONE HOUR PHOTO What was Cy's deal? He worked at SavMart. He loved his job & took pride in his work. His co-worker Yoshi liked him & saw him as a mentor, even thanked him for being so helpful. He lived alone/had his own place, was single. I think the movie jumped the shark when he pulled out the knife. It's like they didn't know where the story was going so let's make Cy this bottled up nut who finally explodes.

evil_hero 172 days ago

my inner fire has told me to get a tums

evil_hero 172 days ago

hope your wedding sucks, douchenozzlw

anonymous 172 days ago

We can all rest easy knowing this dude is planning the perfect wedding.

anonymous 172 days ago

If your planning a wedding getting off the road and even getting the most menial job wouldn't hurt. Imagine having a family and slugging it out in "clubs" in a weed and fart box on wheels.

anonymous 172 days ago

Let's grow our hair long like jesus

anonymous 172 days ago

if you go to one of their shows, this is exactly how they stand outside waiting for people to show up

_d0thack_ 172 days ago

Lol ^^^

anonymous 172 days ago

Fit For A King announce new drummer, local Chipotle announces they're hiring a new grill guy.

anonymous 171 days ago

Fit For No one

anonymous 171 days ago

no gospel chops? no care

anonymous 171 days ago

Oh good I was getting worried. Terrible band name

anonymous 171 days ago

this gig isn't paying more than arby's. flip those visors back around boys

anonymous 171 days ago

fit for a billings date

floorpuncher 108 days ago

Hope there are some dope b-downs