NewsDecember 3, 2021 2:21 PM ET33,516 views

Every Time I Die's Keith Buckley says he's been 'ostracized' from band and that brother 'lied'

Just hours after Every Time I Die issued a statement saying that frontman Keith Buckley had left the group's tour several days early to focus on his mental health, Buckley himself has taken to Twitter claim that his brother and ETID guitarist Jordan Buckley has deceived him, and in fact had been involved in talks to find a replacement vocalist.

Buckley, who has been traveling separately from his four bandmates in the interest of maintaining his sobriety, says that although he thought he'd been helping the band, he effectively "ostracized" himself from the group.

His remarks are as follows:

"Now that I have seen the 'official statement' indicating that ETID is finishing the tour without their singer, I think I'm ready to tell you all a little bit about exactly WHY my mental health has had to become a priority over ETID. and trust I have receipts.

"While meditating in a side room yesterday I overheard my own brother tell an outsider that ETID had been in talks to replace me this entire time. I thought they were my biggest supporters. but Jordan had lied. his concern was a cruel trick. their statement is proof.

"Traveling separately, away from alcohol and the behaviors of those who choose to drink, has brought me peace of mind and has made me the best performer I have ever been. I love the ETID community and finally felt like I was giving back in a meaningful way. And I will continue to.

"Being ostracized from a band I have built for 20 years because I made a decision to do whatever it took to be a good Human Being hurts me deeply, but trust me when I say I am the most mentally fit I have ever been. This decision was made to protect myself from my own sibling."

anonymous 176 days ago

holy hot damn this just got spicy

BigDog 176 days ago

Just go back to making pure, unadulterated butt rock with The Damned Things. At least that band owned thr fact that it made bad music.

easyhateoven 176 days ago

interesting. i, too, have a brother

anonymous 176 days ago

Didn't think ETID of all bands would be the ones trying to cash in on Hardcore kids prefer dj f to mind Oasis

Noel, and Liam of Buffalo lol

easyhateoven 176 days ago

i'd be depressed if i grew up in buffao too. oh, wait

easyhateoven 176 days ago

buffalo fart

anonymous 176 days ago

*pretending to like Oasis god dammit

anonymous 176 days ago

lol at Jordan thinking anyone would care about ETID whatsoever with a new singer.

evil_hero 176 days ago

ok then why was keith spotted at the lil miss turnpike beauty contest

evil_hero 176 days ago

he said he was the "smell police" so he had to check contestants smells

anonymous 176 days ago

Looks like ETID is officially done.

anonymous 176 days ago

^ that would be fantastic news

Every Time I Lie

anonymous 176 days ago

Christmas dinner is gonna be awkward.

Reddit on suicide watch

anonymous 176 days ago

Brothers gonna fight. We need mamma and pappa Buck to step in here get these boys to play nice

anonymous 176 days ago

"You do know you die at the end, right? Enjoy."

anonymous 176 days ago

anonymous 8 minutes ago ^ that would be fantastic news ^^ talking about moving out of their ex-girlfriend's townhouse

Nice brother, stupid.

Buck Broken

anonymous 176 days ago

Keith is ETID lol. No Keith no care.

anonymous 176 days ago

YO WHAT THE f*ck IS UP WITH THIS, YO ITS THE SCOTT VOGEL, GOAT OF NYHC. I HAT EHEARING ABOUT MY BUFF. BROS. BEEF'N, CAUSE AN ITALIAN BEEF IS THE ONLY BEEF I WANT. I WILL NOW BE TAKING OVER ETID SINGING DUTTIES AND MY BROTHER FROM THE OTHER COST TOD "LEATHER" JONES WILL BE TAKING OVER RIFT DUTIES. CATCH SOME SICK BURIED ALIVE COVERS ON THE NEXT TOUR. VOGE OUT

anonymous 176 days ago

Oh, you hate to hear it Don't you just hate to hear it? I know, I know, I know you hate to hear it

Damn it's like Creed and Oasis had a baby

anonymous 176 days ago

Corey Brandon should be the new lead singer

No Keith Buckley, no Every Time I Die. RIP ETID 1998-2022

anonymous 176 days ago

" This band is nothing without Buckley. They won't find anyone remotely comparable to him. Whether you hate them or love them, he's a huge part of their success" this and the other comments like are right. I'm don't care/am not a fan of the band but he vocals/lyrics/vibe are a big reason for their success. Big frontman energy and you can't deny it

anonymous 176 days ago

Well Triller blew all their money on Metallica, maybe they can get ETID to play a set and then have these two beat each other up on the next card.

anonymous 176 days ago

Sounds like a Netflix teen drama.

anonymous 176 days ago

I'm sure people will handle this reasonably….

anonymous 176 days ago

Im a bring back an old one but "Chinese whispers"

The Kinks

anonymous 176 days ago

Justin Lowe vibes here. Hope this dude doesn't go bat shit and do anything crazy.

rick_tocchet 176 days ago

Everything WOKE turns to shit.

anonymous 176 days ago

Delete sobriety, think of the band.

anonymous 176 days ago

How is he "traveling separately" following the van in his Tesla with his yoko (wife) ?

anonymous 176 days ago

Lol at wokey mcbrokey back again parroting Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson talking points like a cognitively dissonant capitalist version of Jafar's parrot

anonymous 176 days ago

Replacing Keith Buckley? Pfft. Right. When are metal/hardcore/punk bands going to realize. Your front man IS your f*cking band. Anyone can pick up f*cking guitar and drums and emulate whatever sound these nerds think is so special from their amps. But a human voice? A human personality? You can't replicate that no matter how hard you try. Only option would be to go black like Bury Your dead and KSE but even that has a clear shelf life and ole white boy will always take back the reigns.

anonymous 176 days ago

step 1: ***insert overly negative/insensitive/scumbag comment*** step 2: ***wait for the lol's and replies*** step 3: ***get into argument/defend your idiotic scumbaggery*** step 4: ***repeat steps 1-3 on the next lambgoat news article*** Make up soon Buckley Brothers!

anonymous 176 days ago

Like everyone has said, no Keith, no ETID. For Jordan, or anyone else in the band, to assume this is a possible feat after how long they have been in this business is crazy. Maybe they should all be following Keith's new lifestyle, because they certainly are not thinking clearly.

anonymous 176 days ago

Rick will be wheezing through a ventilator soon enough.

anonymous 176 days ago

"Replace him. He is a loud mouth liberal who is pushing fans away from this band." Read: my youtube channel of vocal covers gets me roughly $0.27 in revenue a year but if they kick Keef out I'll step in and write lyrics about hollow points and bores. get that real money and finally move out of my mom's house before my 40th next week.

anonymous 176 days ago

And the mass suicide of ETidiots begins, finally some good news in the f*cking boring year. On a side note now Andy can focus full-time on giving bros reach around on that wannabe WWE shit.

timelordtwo 176 days ago

Thank god get this guy out freakin weirdo

anonymous 176 days ago

Good riddance to played out vanilla music.

anonymous 176 days ago

" no Keith, no ETID" I can name some bands who did just fine with replacement singers later into a career...

rick_tocchet 176 days ago

anonymous 52 minutes ago Rick will be wheezing through a ventilator soon enough. I already had the China virus. I had worse hangovers. Also this band went to shit when Ratboy left. Hang up the jerseys boyz. Time to break up and make ex-ETID bands.

anonymous 176 days ago

All things considered I think Jordan deserves the benefit of the doubt here no? I mean two seconds ago this guy just said he needed time off because he was mentally unstable…

anonymous 176 days ago

I mean no doubt, wanted to have a drink all the time and not being able to Will in fact make someone mentally unstable. So how does this work do they vote on kicking him out? 😜

Wanting*

anonymous 176 days ago

The vote would be have to be his brother and Andy vs him per the arrangement the band has. Like Tom still being a part of blink but mark and Travis's vote keeps him from playing with them right now in the equal partnership.

anonymous 176 days ago

China virus boy- get shot in a mass shooting while you're professing your love of guns and being a dick to people.

Thank you!

anonymous 176 days ago

buckley is the most tired part of the whole thing. it aint a cash cow though. new band time. f*ck off. also i hope Keith is actually just having an episode, futility in sobriety.

anonymous 176 days ago

These guys killed their entire vibe when they revealed themselves to be full on woke SJW blowhards after Trump became president. So much for being the fun party time breakdown band of 2000s Metalcore. Add them to the trash heap of bands that exposed themselves as the braindead corporate media shilling NPC robots. Soooo Punk Rock! Good riddance.

^dumb

anonymous 176 days ago

Wish Purgatory would break up now

anonymous 176 days ago

*dense. f*ck, choking on my own rage here at all these idiots.

no Keith, no ETID. please work it out 😣

anonymous 176 days ago

winter time must have come early in Buffalo, all i see is a bunch of snowflakes.

anonymous 176 days ago

Shitty things happen in shitty bands. Also, It's not a real article until pretend Todd Jones reacts. That said, he still wouldn't let Keith and his poser ass in the nailsmobile anyway

anonymous 176 days ago

Just took down the story blaming '68 for "covid"

anonymous 176 days ago

"^imagine being so f*cking sense that you think punk and hardcore bands only started writing lyrics about combating social injustices after Trump was elected. f*ck Biden, but f*ck Trump and his red hat dunce cult 1000x more. Go find your orange Jesus and 69 on a land mine, c*nt. It's not even about Trump, dumbass. You woke idiots will never get it. You fell for the largest mass psyop in history. The corporate elites fed you a divide and conquer strategy. Pointing the finger at Christian boomer "racist nazis" as the root of all societies problems as they became richer and you became poorer and dumber. "sOciAl inJuSticEs" You are a useful idiot and they are laughing at you all the way to the bank.

anonymous 175 days ago

Whattya know, a lefty with mental health problems.

anonymous 175 days ago

Whoever said there's a Justin Lowe vibe is right. Hope he gets his shit straightened out.

Trump = metastatic cancer

anonymous 175 days ago

NAILSMOBILE PULLING UP TO REMIND THE BROS IN ETID THAT THEY WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US.

Trump lost

Crybabycore.

anonymous 175 days ago

lol "psyop". Looks like we found the walking Dunning-Kruger graph. Eat a bullet.

anonymous 175 days ago

The new covid variant BucKWild.6.9 will continue to plague the modern rock scene. Thank you, Xi.

anonymous 175 days ago

Isn't Andy straightedge? I don't hear him throwing a fit.

anonymous 175 days ago

Band has been turning into the Keith show since the last record. He's clearly the weakest link on their new shit

anonymous 175 days ago

Every Time I Fry.... Welcome to Arby's.

anonymous 175 days ago

imagine being so f*cking sense that you think punk and hardcore bands only started writing lyrics about combating social injustices after Trump was elected. f*ck Biden, but f*ck Trump and his red hat dunce cult 1000x more. Go find your orange Jesus and 69 on a land mine, c*nt.>> Fu ck your f uck Biden bothsiderist nonsense. Typical lazy BS.

anonymous 175 days ago

Todd "You Will Never Be One of Me" Jones here. I don't acknowledge this shitband, never even listened to their music. Know why? Look at the picture. What do you see? NOT ONE f*ckING LEATHER JACKET ON ANY OF THESE POSERS. These walking mustaches don't know a thing about REAL GRINDCORE, and they could NEVER tour with me. Not even close.

anonymous 175 days ago

^ typed from the mean streets

anonymous 175 days ago

Jordan looks like a punk ass little cry baby bitch because "dad spent too much time at the country club and mom' drunk again."

carveyournamein 175 days ago

Bring back Ratboy and put him on vocals.

anonymous 175 days ago

"dad spent too much time at the country club and mom' drunk again." ^not even close. you're an idiot. go hang yourself you unfunny crusty jizz towel

anonymous 175 days ago

^ last time I saw ratboy live he was touring with buffalo greats "cute is what we aim for" and had pink hair. Don't see etid having a GOLD record, good for ratboy. The fat dude from Atreyu pulled it off

easyhateoven 175 days ago

anonymous 1 hour ago Sankus here… appears the ground rules still aren't being followed. ask me a question while i'm rigging sound.. that's a broken nose. set your drink on the speakers… strangle you with the microphone wire. mention justin lowe… run you over with the tour bus. Brian Sankus there he is <3

anonymous 175 days ago

The only Buckley that has ever mattered was Jeff. He knew this ETID nonsense was going to happen so he went for a little swim so he wouldn't be associated with it.

anonymous 175 days ago

Dino here, maybe when he gets his mental health together Keith can sing for Fear Factory. I will introduce him to Natasha Nice. Just as long as he doesn't knock me out like Tom Vext

anonymous 175 days ago

This looks like a job for pubLIZity

anonymous 175 days ago

They/them here. Just a reminder to everyone who voted for or still supports Trump to go drown yourself in a toilet. You support a sociopathic/ wannabe authoritarian douchebag with an inferiority complex and are hopelessly lost forever. Die slow. ^^learn to learn, chodely. A lot of blather but no real facts stated. Trump lives in your head. How was he authoritarian? He was impeached twice, authoritarians don't get checked by other branches of government you moron. You really should think about completing your GED.

#teamjordan

anonymous 175 days ago

Hahaha "largest mass psyop in history". Were Trump, Bannon, Jones, Tucker, Hannity etc. trying to save us from corporations? No! Corporations benefited immensely from the Trump administrations policies, eliminating regulations and handing out tax breaks you idiot. Corporate profits skyrocketed. Social injustice outrage boiled over after we all witnessed a corrupt scumbag pig ruthlessly murder a guy begging for his mother. You're a tool! Go back to watching Fox News or wherever else they're spouting off mindless conspiracy theory drivel…you dweeb! ^^and had the best economy ever. You clearly have never ran a business if you don't think less taxes are better, not to mention the middle class got a tax cut you putz. Then again you'd have to work in order to understand this, you don't get that from Taco Bell and xbox live.

anonymous 175 days ago

Sucks. Hope Keith is alright.

anonymous 175 days ago

"DURRRR, Republicans bad guys Democrats good!" Enjoy living in your stupid little Marvel movie fantasy world, you complete and utter retards.

anonymous 175 days ago

34 people were murdered and billions of dollars worth of property were destroyed during Summer long riots because Saint Floyd OD'ed on Fentanyl while a pig had a knee on his shoulder. But it's all worth it because we're fighting social injustice! Right, guys!?

anonymous 175 days ago

Insider speaking: Whole thing is a Andy Kaufman meets Vince McMahon skit straight edge (and sober ally) Andy and Keith concocted to sell Merch/tickets/albums off Keith's tell all in revolver magazine earlier this week. Mental health and addiction is a hot issue right now, they knew 68' was dropping over a failed covid test and know how to cash in. His RV or "home" isn't going to fill itself on those guarantees and they are going to all kiss and make up at the Holiday shows and look like hero's. Mark my words in a few days.

anonymous 175 days ago

Where was black lives matter at young dolphs funeral or in Memphis at all this month? 241 murders as of last week, in 2021 so far . Where were the protesters or hipsters looting?

anonymous 175 days ago

Wokeism was astroturfed by the media after the elites got spooked by Occupy Wall Street. It's so transparent to anyone who doesn't think like a toddler. We could have had a legit rebellion against the billionaire class that is diluting our quality of life by the day. But vapid leftist dorks took the bait and now we continue our decline into the hellish dystopia we live in now.

anonymous 175 days ago

Trump inherited a thriving economy. Please cite which specific economic metric made it "the best economy ever". Our economy under the Clinton administration was far superior. As far as a wannabe authoritarian here's why he's a piece of shit. Stay with me now cause this is gonna shock you if you haven't been paying attention. Trump attempted to retain power and remain president after he lost the election. He pressured officials in Georgia to find him enough votes to overturn the election in his favor in that state and there's audio. He continuously lied about election fraud and whipped up his brain dead para-militia supporters into a frenzy in an attempt to stop the electoral certification on Jan 6th. He tried to have his VP throw out the entire electoral process. He broke his constitutional oath of office because he's a sociopath with a tiny prick. f*ck that guy and every single dirtbag who still supports him.

anonymous 175 days ago

^get a load of this f*cking dork. lmao

anonymous 175 days ago

ETID has been phoning it in for the past decade. Metal and hardcore are on their deathbed. Who cares?

anonymous 175 days ago

Hey guys. I'm white but I don't have any black friends. But I hope to have one someday. If I go to a BLM sanctioned peaceful protest, do you think I'll get a hood pass?

anonymous 175 days ago

CJ McMahon here, this guy should just do what I did, have a little break, then come back to the band and tell the world you're clean and sober while secretly maintaining a massive coke habit

anonymous 175 days ago

First time checking lambgoat in yeeeeaaaarrs… no "they spread my ass cheeks" to be seen. Do better.

anonymous 175 days ago

Trump lost. Red hats get curb stomped.

anonymous 175 days ago

^ Your brain is broken. Go complain about being misgendered somewhere else

anonymous 175 days ago

This will be their most relevant moment...hope they enjoy it

anonymous 175 days ago

Keith is ETID. Without him they're shit.

anonymous 175 days ago

jordan buckley's wife is a qanon truther "the kate awakening" but nobody will talk about it

TaterTurtle 175 days ago

Ex-wife*

anonymous 175 days ago

"While meditating in a side room yesterday..." No wonder Jordan wants rid of this pathetic, beta blooded, self loathing little b*itch

anonymous 175 days ago

" This band is nothing without Buckley. They won't find anyone remotely comparable to him. Whether you hate them or love them, he's a huge part of their success" this and the other comments like are right. I'm don't care/am not a fan of the band but he vocals/lyrics/vibe are a big reason for their success. Big frontman energy and you can't deny i ^ Around 20 years ago yeah, but if 2003 Buckley was around now cracking black jokes and writing lyrics about hacking up women for kicks, 99% of his current fanbase would want him out.

absolutely deranged comments

anonymous 175 days ago

What kind of cucked bitch gives a shit about a president? Go a single day without mentioning a president on here. I'm sure that's almost impossible.

Every time I get high I love it

anonymous 175 days ago

Lambgoat memes and political shitfights aside, Keith is f*cked if they don't get him off Twitter and Discord. Dude's having an obvious episode, we're talking about a dude known for his lyrics that works as an English teacher suddenly typing out everything like a Kanye bi polar episode and capitalizing Random Shit all the time like this while deep diving into hippy dippy spiritual bullshit as he's just coming into sobriety. He's surrounded himself with a yesman fanbase online that's only going to dig the hole deeper for him instead of the man getting real help and support. ^ 100%. The rest of the band have other talents and hobbies and interests outside of ETID, whereas Keith doesn't. I imagine he spends 90% of his "down time" on social media and getting himself whipped up into mental breakdowns.

Trump lost.

anonymous 175 days ago

f*ckin' embarrassing get it it together.

anonymous 175 days ago

Trump bamboozled you "patriots" so hard. Employed thousands of illegal immigrants at penny wages in all of his hotels/casinos/golf courses. Really "drained the swamp" by installing dozens of millionaires in various posts. "But gas prices!" LOL

^You do realize gas would be $0.14/gal if he won

anonymous 175 days ago

He/her/shim here to remind everyone it's ok that we'll "never be one of us".

anonymous 175 days ago

Liberal this conservative that can't All the white people just go play in traffic already

anonymous 175 days ago

Webby will probably protect this comment ^. But I'm not allowed to say I'm gay and I like men. Nice.

anonymous 175 days ago

He/she here. This bums me out.

anonymous 175 days ago

Brian Stankus here... Apparently the ground rules aren't met. Talk to me when commenting for cred on lambgoat... that's a punch in the ankle... set your sheetrock on my dry wall... that's a native American burn. Touch your own butt while crowd surfing... that's a straight noogie... But ever mention Justin Lowe as a cautionary tale for NOT openly discussing the potential consequences of a mental health crisis? Well then I'll go in the comments like the patron Saint of As I Lay Dyings road crew and posture cause I can't effectively manage my feelings and have conversations about distressing subjects Brian Stankus

No care ever

anonymous 175 days ago

"Trump has repeatedly demonstrated his fascist and authoritarian bona fides. He has threatened to limit freedom of the press; promised to imprison his political rivals; encouraged violence by his followers; disregarded standing norms and traditions of American democracy; advocated for the United States to violate international law; used racism and nativism in the form of white identity politics and hostility toward the Other to win the presidential election by mobilizing racially resentful and bigoted white voters; proposed policies that violate the constitutional rights of Muslims, Arabs, Hispanics, Latinos and African-Americans; placed radical ideologues in key senior leadership positions; and fabricated a narrative of personal victimhood for himself (and by implication the United States) as a means of justifying his plans to restore "greatness" to the country and (white) Americans." Trump 2024!!! Let's go!!!

anonymous 175 days ago

Sad to hear and read this... Damn if this is true Jordan must have a weird taste in his mouth. I hope they figure this out

anonymous 175 days ago

Cool scene. When hardcore bands aren't trying to finger 15-year-old girls, they're busy having tantrums over social media. Should have just stuck to the homoerotic "dance" moves and died inside a segment of worthless Americana culture with a little dignity. In other news, Henry Rollins just sold his 3 million dollar mansion recently. Put a quarter in your ass, you've been played. This

anonymous 175 days ago

Trump is a cuck, and so are all you "traditional values" sheep. Meal Team Six.

"^You do realize gas would be $0.14/gal if he won" hahahahahaha cool man

anonymous 175 days ago

I guess they didn't sell enough of their new album

NOBODY CARES

anonymous 175 days ago

Every single one of these comments is embarrassing. Including the one I'm posting right now. I'm so glad anonymous comments are back. Y'all a hoot.

anonymous 174 days ago

Your daughter kicked my dog

anonymous 174 days ago

Boohoo

anonymous 174 days ago

Wasnt this a skit from a documentary they did a long time ago where Keith was sleeping in another room and heard the guys whispering about him, then being paranoid he was being replaced went to the studio despite them telling him they didnt need him that day only to find dallas green doing vocals for the band in his underwear? ----- Yes it literally is. if you search "every time i die pt 3" on Youtube its one of the first things to come up, so strange but good memory hahah this seems like a shit rehashed skit 10 years later.

anonymous 171 days ago

if you thought it was boring in Jordan,than come out here for a day. By the Way the name is Marcus, But if you like -you can call me sensai.

anonymous 170 days ago

This makes no sense whatever, ETID would be incomplete with Keith. ETID evolved into everything awesome that it is now due to heavy influence from Keith. Don't get me wrong, I love the band as a whole but I feel like ETID wouldn't be able to achieve their legendary sound without such an important piece of the puzzle. Good on Keith for his sobriety. 🙌🏻

anonymous 130 days ago

Always an echo chamber of stupidity in these comments. Get a life, you f u c k i n losers

carveyournamein 129 days ago

Time to f*cking die!

anonymous 129 days ago

Grow some balls. What a bunch of pussies

anonymous 128 days ago

Translation: "I had a huge major meltdown while on tour, and now Im paranoid about being replaced so Imma talk shit on social media and tank my band"

anonymous 127 days ago

Wow. Well the band never planned to replace him. Keith during his mental decline completely made all of this up. Also these idiotic comments about "publicity" and "record sales" are so laughable—- if you don't understand a subject, like in this case the music industry, why would you comment on something 100% ignorant to. Or maybe even Google before you comment, so you have a little background and you don't post nonsensical shit.