August Burns Red debut new song

Thu, October 14, 2021 7:39 AM PT2,548 views

Official press release:

Grammy-nominated Lancaster, Pennsylvania five-piece August Burns Red — JB Brubaker (lead guitar), Brent Rambler (rhythm guitar), Matt Greiner (drums), Jake Luhrs (lead vocals), and Dustin Davidson (bass) — have shared the brand new song "Vengeance." Listen here:

"Earlier this year, we set out to write a standalone single that was fast, heavy, and concise," the band says. "'Vengeance' is that song. It's ABR at our most raw."

Regarding the song's incredibly current subject matter, ABR say, "The song speaks about how much meaner the last 18 months seem to have made everyone. There is a lack of compassion and understanding for others, and we should be doing all we can to bring that back into our lives."

anonymous 97 days ago

^ This is the only comment needed today. Everyone take the day off so this can be cherished.

anonymous 97 days ago

Dahvie vanity ghost wrote all their material

evil_hero 97 days ago

anonymous 58 minutes ago I saw these guys in like 2008. My knee was hurting, so I was trying to stretch out my leg. Girl saw me and thought I was limbering up to mosh and started to freak out. I assured her, I wasn't going to mosh to ABR. Then when they started playing, I spin kicked her in the face. hahahahaha

evil_hero 97 days ago

anonymous 38 minutes ago nah, evil_hero will be here any minute to continue his quest to post 50,000 unremarkable comments my reputation precedes me!

If you say "limbering up" that's a 🚩🚩🚩

anonymous 97 days ago

dudes who hate compassion aren't stoked

My testicles burn red after my 2nd dose of pfizer

anonymous 97 days ago

^that means your ready to go make super hero babies. hurry up and go f*ck your pillow

anonymous 97 days ago

Check out the twink in flip flops

anonymous 97 days ago

Super hero babies already exists. Ever heard of they/them?

anonymous 97 days ago

Please enlighten me and our fellow chat room nerds about details regarding they/them. How are they/thems created? What kind of super powers do they/thems possess. Is ABR a they/them band? Who are the other current top they/them bands besides turnstile and KL?

anonymous 97 days ago

Still cranking out the same song I see. Has to be a world record at this point.

anonymous 96 days ago

Certainly. They/thems are created when a man gets pregnant by having intercourse with another man. However women have also been known to impregnate men as well. Coincidentally 2 women can also impregnate one another creating they/thems. Listen up because this is the important part, when they/them is chest fed by their birthing person they/them receives the powers that will make them super. Super weakness, super low hormones, and the ultimate super power is the ability to be 68 different genders at once. ABR may or may be they/them depending on vaccination status which is yet to be confirmed. Some bands to consider would be TERROR but only the albums which Martin Stewart is credited. Also Varials but only after the former singer called out his friends for being bigots.

anonymous 96 days ago

Wait a minute…is they/them just another way of saying someone is gender neutral? How can anyone only be 68 genders at once when there's 78 different gender types? The super power they/thems are missing 10. Please clarify.

anonymous 96 days ago

I apologize…there are 112 gender types….so that's 44 genders short

anonymous 96 days ago

Once they/them receives both doses of the moderna or pfizer vaccine the power to be 68 genders they developed from chest milk enhances to be all genders and in some rare cases all species (depending on booster levels) all at once. This is not to be confused with gender neutrality. These super enhanced are what is known as they/them/otherkins also not to be confused with they/them. Any confusion on this matter can be cleared up by listening to Angel Du$ts new album 3 times.

anonymous 96 days ago

Informative! What's your favorite gender type? Try to guess what mine is…i'll give you a clue, it starts with an H.