NewsOctober 7, 2021 11:27 AM ET2,436 views

ERRA release new version of 'Vanish Canvas' feat. Courtney LaPlante of Spiritbox

ERRA have released a new version of their single "Vanish Canvas" featuring vocals from Spiritbox's Courtney LaPlante. Its music video can be found below.

Vocalist JT Cavey reveals: "We've never had a guest feature before, even before my time in the band. 'Vanish Canvas' is a very special song to Jesse and the rest of the band; it felt right if it were to be any song, it was this one. Courtney has been a longtime friend and extremely supportive of me, as well as ERRA; we are honored to have her be our first feature."

ERRA's Jesse Cash adds, "'Vanish Canvas' is my favorite song that ERRA has written, and Courtney's presence on it makes it that much more impactful."

LaPlante comments: "JT asked me to sing on this song, and I would have been honoured and excited no matter what song they had chosen for me. He sent me an unassuming MP3 to listen to titled 'Karlsruhe' and I was so excited when I pushed play that it turned out to be my favorite ERRA song, 'Vanish Canvas', and the part they asked me to sing happened to be my favorite moment on the record."

anonymous 231 days ago

Good lord this is awful!

anonymous 231 days ago

a band no one has heard of and another no one has wanted to hear from the last decade. got it

Erra Erra this ya boy J to the ROC

Another LaPlante push

rick_tocchet 231 days ago

DWEP

anonymous 231 days ago

Broads don't belong in broadcasting

anonymous 231 days ago

lol a band with 2 vocalists needs a guest vocalist time to pack it in boys you just admitted that your singers are trash and can't sing Haha what? Are you f*cking retarded?

anonymous 231 days ago

No mention of masks or social distancing during the recording process. Someone cancel these guys quick.

anonymous 231 days ago

wild how close their voices are, sick mix. f*ck everyone above me

evil_hero 231 days ago

i wish this song would vanish off the canvas of life

evil_hero 231 days ago

who tf is courtney laplante

anonymous 231 days ago

ya breakin my barrs raprante - kim jong irr

anonymous 231 days ago

Guest cleans that provide nothing the original cleans didn't already accomplish.. neat. See also. I'd like to tongue punch her spirit box.

Vanish Penis

anonymous 230 days ago

Makes me wish my ears would vanish

anonymous 229 days ago

2 vocalists ✔️ Generic chugs under generic Axe FX tones ✔️ Shallow overthought lyrics meant to be "deep" ✔️ Something as lame as Being as an Ocean ✔️