NewsOctober 1, 2021 1:34 PM ET6,204 views

Every Time I Die recruit Poison The Well, Spiritbox, Knocked Loose for 'Tid The Season 2021

Every Time I Die Tid The Season

Every Time I Die have announced the line-up for their annual festival 'Tid The Season. Scheduled to take place on December 10 and 11 at Buffalo Riverworks in Buffalo, New York, this year's event will feature Every Time I Die headlining both nights, with support to be provided by Ice-T, Poison The Well, and Spiritbox, among others. The full line-up is listed below.

Friday, December 10

Ice-T
Knocked Loose
The Bronx
Spiritbox
The Dirty Nil
END

As for safety precautions related to Covid-19, Every Time I Die shared this information: "In regards to vaccinated/unvaccinated patrons and proof of negative tests for entry: We are currently working with the venue and promoter on the best ways we can produce the safest show for everyone. We will continue to monitor the statistics daily and will make a decision as we get closer to the show."

anonymous 237 days ago

Poison the Well and Circa Survive are the best bands on this bill.

anonymous 237 days ago

Both Poison the Well and '68 will 100% be dropping out before this happens because that's just what they do. See: Furnace Fest.

anonymous 237 days ago

I wonder if the singer of Knocked Loose got her period yet.

evil_hero 237 days ago

bunch of aging vets struggling around on stage in too tight pants. sick

evil_hero 237 days ago

also pulled in that tranny from spiritbox. gonna be a bummer show

anonymous 237 days ago

If you know you know the salt must flow.

CRYPTOPSY AND EMMURE SHOULD BE ON THIS THEY SOUND THE SAME

I do love The Bronx/Mariachi El Bronx

anonymous 237 days ago

evil_hero spends time thinking about the genitalia of strangers. Awesome.

MAGA

anonymous 237 days ago

Tranny from Spiritbox? Have you even seen an actual woman, not hentai drawings? Courtney is gorgeous.

anonymous 237 days ago

Great lineup! Let's boogie!

Trump lost lol.

anonymous 237 days ago

"Both Poison the Well and '68 will 100% be dropping out before this happens because that's just what they do" Right, because '68 haven't been touring.

anonymous 237 days ago

"We are currently working with the venue and promoter on the best ways we can produce the safest show for everyone. We will continue to monitor the statistics daily and will make a decision as we get closer to the show." This is the most rock 'n' roll thing I've ever read in my life.

anonymous 237 days ago

I can only imagine how amazing it would feel to have Courtney do her metal growl with my dick in her throat. Wife material.

anonymous 237 days ago

Have a Buffalo band open each show guys.

anonymous 237 days ago

this show would be even doper without every time i die

anonymous 236 days ago

anonymous 236 days ago

Half of the people in lambgoat comments are literal incel cucks that probably don't even know what a pussy looks like. omg you pwned lambgoaters 4 sure!

anonymous 236 days ago

Half of the people in lambgoat comments are literal incel cucks that probably don't even know what a pussy looks like. After covering bands like ETID, RATM, and Rise Against for 20 odd years, I think it's safe to say everyone knows what pussies look like.

anonymous 236 days ago

"Very irresponsible to do this during a pandemic, but I guess money means more to ETID than safety." You sound like a bitch

anonymous 236 days ago

^ You sound like an idiot who thinks a two day event with hundreds if not thousands of mostly fellow unmasked and/or unvaccinated idiots two weeks before Christmas/during winter is a good idea when it's not. ETID ain't gonna fu ck you or put your/your friend's band on this, bro

anonymous 236 days ago

Every time I poison the well I knock loose your spirit box

carveyournamein 236 days ago