NewsDecember 17, 2018 12:31 PM ET5,306 views

Killswitch Engage, Parkway Drive, After The Burial tour

As previously rumored, Killswitch Engage and Parkway Drive will indeed tour the U.S. together in the spring. The "Collapse The World Tour 2019" will feature direct support from After The Burial, with dates as follows: 4/18 San Francisco, CA @ Warfield Theatre 4/19 Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Palladium 4/20 Mesa, AZ @ 98 KUPD – Ufest 4/22 Colorado Springs, CO @ City Auditorium 4/23 Wichita, KS @ Cotillion Ballroom 4/24 Oklahoma City, OK @ Diamond Ballroom 4/26 Dallas, TX @ South Side Ballroom 4/27 Austin, TX @ Stubb's Waller Creek Amphitheater 4/28 Houston, TX @ So What?! Music Festival 4/30 Kansas City, MO @ Uptown Theater 5/1 Indianapolis, IN @ Egyptian Room at Old National Centre 5/3 Jacksonville, FL @ Welcome to Rockville (KsE only) 5/4 Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle 5/5 Nashville, TN @ War Memorial Auditorium 5/7 Niagara Falls, NY @ The Rapids Theatre 5/9 New York, NY @ Terminal 5 5/10 New Haven, CT @ College Street Music Hall 5/11 Philadelphia, PA @ Franklin Music Hall (Outdoors) 5/12 Rockingham, NC @ Epicenter (KsE only) 5/12 Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues (Parkway Drive only) 5/14 Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore Silver Spring 5/15 Detroit, MI @ The Fillmore Detroit 5/16 Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Club Stage 5/17-19 Columbus, OH @ Sonic Temple

anonymous 12/17/2018 9:35:20 AM

First suck my f***

anonymous 12/17/2018 9:48:50 AM

AILD is already booked full for 2019. they tried. too in demand

spaceghhost 12/17/2018 9:51:23 AM

Great, this bullshit comes to Florida but not Cult Leader.

anonymous 12/17/2018 10:33:09 AM

Jacksonville is not Florida

anonymous 12/17/2018 1:06:59 PM

I'll be the first then. Who?

anonymous 12/17/2018 2:55:11 PM

Fantastic comments. Riveting.

anonymous 12/17/2018 3:00:57 PM

Their last intimate evening with performance in Billings was great. Their stage presence was pretty remarkable, so I was going to bring Adam some booze from my Camero and and I asked him what his drink of choice was, he replied with "pssy juice." I don't have any friends (too busy w/ the site) but if I did we all would have bust out laughing. "Who are you anyways" he said. "I didn't create metalcore, but without me, it wouldn't be same."

anonymous 12/17/2018 3:16:57 PM

Parkway Drive is the most powerful force in Power Metal Music right now ,yet their personal life could not be more tumultuous .Perhaps their raw musical inspiration will take them beyond the incredible heights of Reverence .I've never posted here before, but I couldn't hold that in any longer .

anonymous 12/17/2018 3:22:09 PM

Finally the good commenters showed up. What took so long lol.

anonymous 12/17/2018 6:05:01 PM

gay! replace kse with As I Lay Dying & you'll have a great tour

anonymous 12/18/2018 6:50:04 AM

Is it true that the UFC wanted to sign Brian Sankus but he was too violent when people talked about After The Burial?

anonymous 12/18/2018 11:51:31 AM

anonymous20 hours ago Parkway Drive is the most powerful force in Power Metal Music lol Power Metal Music lol Power Metal Music lol Power Metal Music lol Power Metal Music lol Power Metal Music lol Power Metal Music

anonymous 12/18/2018 1:08:03 PM

Nice lineup will definitely be there in la

anonymous 12/19/2018 6:32:12 PM

"Great, this bullshit comes to Florida but not Cult Leader." Come to Utah. No one here gives a shit about them. You'll see them for 6 bucks playing for the other bands and their girlfriends.