NewsAugust 27, 2018 2:10 PM ET8,054 views

As I Lay Dying adds Within The Ruins, Kingdom Of Giants to tour

As I Lay Dying tour dates with Within The Ruins 2019 Support acts have been revealed for As I Lay Dying's fall tour dates in North America. Joining As I Lay Dying on the trek will be Within The Ruins and Kingdom of Giants. Dates can be found below. 11/1 Phoenix, AZ @ Club Red 11/3 Tucson, AZ @ The Rock 11/5 San Antonio, TX @ Alamo Side Room 11/6 Dallas, TX @ Trees 11/7 Lubbock, TX @ Jake's 11/8 Denver, CO @ Oriental Theater 11/9 Grand Junction, CO @ Mesa Theater 11/10 Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex 11/12 Seattle, WA @ Chop Suey 11/13 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater 11/14 Reno, NV @ Cargo 11/15 Sacramento, CA @ Holy Diver 11/16 Chico, CA @ Senator Theatre 11/18 Pomona, CA @ The Glasshouse

anonymous 8/27/2018 11:17:43 AM

who????

kort 8/27/2018 11:18:47 AM

now HEREs a band that really knows how to smack themselves in the mouth with a big ol c-ck!!!!!

anonymous 8/27/2018 11:22:18 AM

nobody of any consequence wants to go out with them. a bunch of d-list nobodies probably doing buy ons

anonymous 8/27/2018 11:25:31 AM

AILD is the toppest tier metalcore. Fans of red roses for a blue lady will low AILD and also For fans of a perfect murder also. Fans of converge, cave in, overcast or any other dominant gnere defining metalcore band can get this D because you suck.

anonymous 8/27/2018 11:25:36 AM

fck these bands - suckling at the breast of Lambest-ts.

anonymous 8/27/2018 11:29:00 AM

this lineup is t-ts. going to be a KILLER tour. i would pay good money to see them MURDER these clubs.

anonymous 8/27/2018 11:32:45 AM

should have got zao

anonymous 8/27/2018 11:34:07 AM

"AILD is the toppest tier metalcore. Fans of red roses for a blue lady will low AILD and also For fans of a perfect murder also." wow that works on 2 levels.

anonymous 8/27/2018 11:36:26 AM

Dear Timothy You've made me nauseous for the last time Everything I've said to you I will form into a spike (To drive through my throat) In order to stop my words This time I'll put them in the ground Along with my memories and my feelings I'll burn it down and walk away Let the fire warm my back I wish you would say you hate me It would make it so much easier Burn it down and walk away Love, Daniel

anonymous 8/27/2018 11:57:11 AM

Lol at all you cucks actually upset about this. These bands are gonna make a shitload of money on this tour

fourthgradecocktease 8/27/2018 12:05:40 PM

People talking all that shit about them touring with Unearth, 18v and more and they dig up Kingdom of Giants. Maybe they should go out with Attila and Volumes next lol.

anonymous 8/27/2018 12:15:52 PM

David Gunn a.k.a. Yavid the Bando Commando slash Rambo a.k.a. The Pyrex Pirate here. Not sure if you've ever had fifteen people in the hotel room and have switched clothes, but I have. That's just the kind of life you have to lead when you live in Flint, MI, which is CRAZY. Not sure if you know this or not, but that's where KING is from, and it's CRAZY. Gonna do some seated calf lifts with ancient Mesopotamian stones over each knee, then it's time to prowl the streets to catch a body.

ineedmoresalt 8/27/2018 12:58:28 PM

"AILD is the toppest tier metalcore. Fans of red roses for a blue lady will low AILD and also For fans of a perfect murder also." Hilarious

anonymous 8/27/2018 1:05:56 PM

Aild revolutionized metalcore and are reason it still exisits successfully today. Wo them it would of ended with vod And earth crisis

anonymous 8/27/2018 1:22:02 PM

^^^^^ and that is a BAD thing? zao still would have been there to save it

anonymous 8/27/2018 2:00:09 PM

i work at mb. we tried to talk zao into doing the tour. they said no

anonymous 8/27/2018 2:05:53 PM

Tour will do very well and then you will see more and more bands not caring about this and accepting to tour with them

anonymous 8/27/2018 2:28:56 PM

zao is at the gates, carcass, in flames rip off riffs/lyrical content in late 90s. didn't even make it into the realm of relevancy or traction. normal jean or first underoath album is more noteworthy

anonymous 8/27/2018 3:10:28 PM

Timmy Tim Tims can bend me over and insert his sausage sizzle into my tight rectum any day!!! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY FORESKIN !!!

anonymous 8/27/2018 3:21:29 PM

Kingdom Of Giants is fcking garbage. Must be a buy on.

anonymous 8/27/2018 3:24:38 PM

florida please!!! close to gainesville...

anonymous 8/27/2018 3:26:37 PM

AILD comeback tour and these are the openers? Weak as fck.

anonymous 8/27/2018 3:28:47 PM

^ Almost as weak as Tim's morals.

anonymous 8/27/2018 3:31:46 PM

zao has nothing to do with in flames.

anonymous 8/27/2018 4:48:41 PM

Within ruins headlines their own tours and they were billed as 2nd headliner on summer slaughter. Again AILD wins with a great bill from the top to the bottom. Betas who can't lift more than 50lbs and have no triceps are in flamed 100%, maga 2020

anonymous 8/27/2018 5:17:38 PM

these tours are just primers and already selling out upgraded known venues. any metalcore band will fall in line once they see the reception and numbers these runs do. 2019 new album headliner will be massive. I wouldn't be surprised if KsE accepts support minutes MAGA WALL

anonymous 8/27/2018 6:27:15 PM

WAIT A SECOND..... do I still see the Denver date listed on this? But but but that Denver cuck ASSURED myself and the rest of the lamb goat community that his incessant phonecalls to the venue and online virtue signaling would have had the show shut down by now. WHAT THE FUUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?!?!?!

bellini 8/27/2018 7:08:11 PM

What kind of turd would actually go to this?

anonymous 8/27/2018 7:22:53 PM

^ you're trash, maybe ICE should investigate you seeing as you are clearly an jerk. AILD record will win a grammy for best hard rock/metal album this year. GET fckED TRUMP 2020

anonymous 8/27/2018 7:27:44 PM

TRUMP/AILD. can't believe all you sissies are still crying on here about Tim and how he smokes your tier 6 metalcore heroes. this is real gym music

anonymous 8/27/2018 8:17:50 PM

are in flamed 100% LOL go read a book you stupid meathead. And to all the skinny cucks who hop on these threads to talk about their nonexistent lift schedule lemme just say it's fcking hilarious. Jesus doesn't lift Satan does. You christian cucks would let Jesus blow a load in your wife and then drink the wine that drips out her taco

anonymous 8/27/2018 9:13:50 PM

Red Roses For A Blue Lady, wow. Thanks for the throwback.

anonymous 8/28/2018 6:10:23 AM

Hey folks, Donald Trump here. No one knows more about exploiting Christians and hating women than I do. Good Job Tim. #makeamerica2ndwavemetalco reagain

anonymous 8/28/2018 2:22:14 PM

Bill from Skull Trophy here, can we hop on this? Seems like the pressure has died down and nobody cares our vocalist is a pedophile so we'd fit right on