NewsJuly 25, 2018 5:19 PM ET3,772 views

Cane Hill, Sharptooth, Afterlife tour

New Orleans four-piece Cane Hill will embark on their first-ever headline North American tour this fall. The band will hit the road with Sharptooth and Afterlife as support. "This is the first time we've gotten to tour on our own terms," said singer Elijah Witt. "We're excited to be in sweaty, as-intimate-as-can-be venues, playing songs from every release we have. It's going to be the most exciting string of shows we've ever had." 9/21 Orlando, FL @ Soundbar 9/22 Margate, FL @ O'Malleys 9/23 Pensacola, FL @ Vinyl Music Hall 9/24 Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade 9/25 Chapel Hill, NC @ Local 506 9/27 Charleston, WV @ The Bakery 9/28 Nashville, TN @ The End 9/29 Louisville, KY @ Louder Than Life Festival (Cane Hill only) 9/30 Columbus, OH @ The A&R Music Bar 10/1 Baltimore, MD @ Raven Inn 10/2 Philadelphia, PA @ Kung Fu Necktie 10/3 Boston, MA @ Middle East Upstairs 10/4 Trenton, NJ @ Championship Bar 10/5 Amityville, NY @ Amityville Music Hall 10/6 Brooklyn, NY @ Knitting Factory 10/8 Toronto, ON @ Hard Luck 10/9 Buffalo, NY @ Mohawk Place 10/10 Millvale, PA @ Funhouse Mr. Smalls 10/11 Cleveland, OH @ The Foundry 10/12 Pontiac, MI @ The Pike Room 10/13 Chicago, IL @ Beat Kitchen 10/14 Burnsville, MN @ The Garage 10/15 Des Moines, IA @ Vaudeville 10/17 Denver, CO @ Larimer Lounger 10/18 Salt Lake City, UT @ Kilby Court 10/19 Boise, ID @ The Shredder 10/21 Seattle, WA @ Vera Project 10/22 Portland, OR @ Paris Theatre 10/23 San Francisco, CA @ Bottom Of The Hill 10/24Sacramento, CA @ Holy Diver 10/25 Los Angeles, CA @ Hi Hat 10/26 Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction 10/27 Phoenix, AZ @ Pub Rock 10/28 Albuquerque, NM @ Launchpad 10/31 Dallas, TX @ RBC 11/1 Austin, TX @ Come and Take It Live 11/2 Houston, TX @ Secret Group 11/3 New Orleans, LA @ Gasa Gasa

anonymous 7/25/2018 2:41:02 PM

.... WHO? No one asked for this. Mainly because we don't know who the fck these bands are.

anonymous 7/25/2018 2:54:45 PM

skipping Bilings is a rookie mistake

anonymous 7/25/2018 4:20:40 PM

These guys are TOTAL jerks, they tried to buy a peavey off me on facebook marketplace, well they showed up — 2 of them and tried to INTIMIDATE me into admitting it was broken in some way or form. I was like the fck? It's brand new been sitting in my apartment on carpet THATS IT! well they wrote a money gram or some shit for it, I never dealt with that in my life (im not a poor addict).

anonymous 7/25/2018 4:22:24 PM

Went to cash it and it was BOGUS. these jerks said "don't know what ur talking about" "that wasn't us" fck YOU CANE HILL i said give me my shit but they got there fcking obese roadie to stand in the way. i grabbed the nice bong on the porch and ran, fck em

anonymous 7/25/2018 4:43:29 PM

These guys are jerks. I tried to sell a pearl drum set online and like 5 of them came and tried to suck my c-ck for free but I charged them all like 20 bucks a suck and then after all of that they still wanted to buy the drum set but since I got a 5 way favor I knocked off 10 bucks and charged them 2k for a $500 export kit. What a bunch of non-hetros LULZ.

anonymous 7/25/2018 4:58:53 PM

LMFAO @ any tour that has Sharptooth on it. If you ever wanted to mosh to a band that writes songs with as much depth as a #MeToo tweet, this tour's got you covered.

anonymous 7/25/2018 5:30:36 PM

beyond meh

anonymous 7/26/2018 6:05:19 AM

Your tour is great, you have traveled all the interesting places! best novel: <a href="https://wuxia-worlds .com" >wuxiaworld</a>

anonymous 7/26/2018 6:28:33 AM

The new Tomb Mold is really good.

anonymous 7/26/2018 7:26:54 AM

NO KING 810 NO CARE

anonymous 7/27/2018 8:28:54 AM

Sharptooth is just feminist frequency Knocked Loose

anonymous 7/27/2018 12:48:50 PM

Well, at least the gays from King810 arent gonna be on this. The lead singer David Gunn tried to kiss me when we were fourteen I said "DAVID! IM A BOY!" Now all of a sudden he went from painting his finger nails, listening to coal chamber in my basement trying to jack my dog off to super uber tough guy cuz I was raised 20 minutes north of flint.

anonymous 7/27/2018 3:36:03 PM

No King 810 = mild care

anonymous 7/27/2018 4:40:13 PM

sharptooth need to go back on tumblr & shut the fck up forever. shitty feminist propaganda