NewsSeptember 29, 2017 4:05 PM ET7,035 views

Buried Alive announces two shows

Buried Alive Buffalo shows 2017 This December late 90's Buffalo, NY hardcore band Buried Alive will play their first hometown shows nearly 20 years. The gigs will take place on December 29 and December 30 at Mohawk Place, with specific lineups listed below. Friday, December 29 Buried Alive Chokehold Jesus Piece Trail Of Lies Clear Focus Saturday, December 30 Buried Alive All Out War Against All Hope Dirt War Juggernaut

ineedmoresalt 9/29/2017 1:19:46 PM

Way too much 90's Chokehold still has the worst sounding recordings of all time

anonymous 9/29/2017 1:25:27 PM

Yeah what up, this rules. fck all you august burn red and as i lay dying people, see you in the pit

anonymous 9/29/2017 1:34:08 PM

buried alive, all out war, disembodied and aftershock don't even hold a candle to AILD. nice try old heads this is going to be weak

anonymous 9/29/2017 1:37:42 PM

just listen to turnstile

anonymous 9/29/2017 1:55:49 PM

7 toes in my sand several hoes playing volleyball. In the summer time it's when I feel jolly yall. Food in sum fire, boats are on fire, take time off from my serial slaughter and I'm here on a weekend. Me and my friends. The blue sky seems to never end. From the sea a mermaid wavin come in, at sea on my balls she's hummin. Smoke my fat blunt now we have fun. I got my dick in a hot dog bun. I pour shots of what ur sippin. I get loose we're skinny dippin.

anonymous 9/29/2017 1:56:23 PM

U hate on me it's the speedo I'm wearin. That's why ur gf starin, we out here. Icey cold beer the sky lookin clear i suntan topless. Come over hear. On the island. We can have fun. I let me nuts sag in sum water. We can be one. We can have fun in the water. Bang pow boom it's sunny, only noon. We had a luau I got blew out. This where u land when u flew out. Got a room for ya. Won't ignore ya. I got my dick in a hot dog bun. No cops unless they gettin shot

anonymous 9/29/2017 1:57:02 PM

No cops unless they gettin shot. lil bitchez blaze my marijuana crops. They smoke my fat blunt. They are having fun. I fcked the fattest bitchez right in the sun. Let my nuts hang we all just doin the damn thang. On the island we can have fun. Let my nuts sag in sum water. We are all one. We can have fun in sum water. The sun goes down but we're up at night. Dig up the dead sum like to boogie in the moons light. A fat bitchez wears a bright blue thong. The ouija board is never wrong

anonymous 9/29/2017 2:08:36 PM

YOU'RE WORTHLESS AS YOU FALL EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU MAKES ME fckING SICK ALSO SUMS UP WHAT THINK OF THESE NERD ASS COMMENTERS DIE gayS !! (SALTY CAN STAY)

anonymous 9/29/2017 3:02:33 PM

son you got trash can hands, gtfo this website if you can't handle it

anonymous 9/29/2017 3:48:43 PM

Vogel must really be hurting for cash.

anonymous 9/29/2017 4:28:34 PM

Now I ask u dis lil bitch about life well I'll steal sum luv away from ur family. Distant relatives they gobble my ham dinner but don't luv u cuz they don't call u bitchez. If u had no blud wud u luv or the blud make u luv. Look I luv my family more than anyone hear but my homie have family too 3 cousins get out here. Who was u w now I rock my tattoo. Who did u trip w the poisonous mushroom. Who tf threw up in my car I felt bad bout dat shit in the mornin lil bitchez

anonymous 9/29/2017 4:30:19 PM

Who stole my money homie and then the cash. Who fills my new bong with dank moist grass. Chillin on my couch is where they scratch they balls. Homies like u and urs. Homies homies friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies friends o mine homies homies man that my dog. Now u at my job I truly despise like idk dishwashing hamburgeres fries now u got dis boss think he don cheadle but he the head chief in charge the chief chili fries maker

anonymous 9/29/2017 6:41:22 PM

Enough of this gây åss AILD shît, it's sooooooooo stupid

anonymous 9/29/2017 6:48:31 PM

^ Loves Zao lol

anonymous 9/30/2017 5:22:31 AM

^^ jealous little bitch shut your cakehole fruit

anonymous 9/30/2017 9:46:53 AM

^ jealous of what you idiot do you really need to be told what jealousy is

anonymous 9/30/2017 11:21:07 AM

^^ jealous of you being a gay homosexual knob goblin ass. SHUT UP!

anonymous 9/30/2017 12:05:50 PM

anonymous 9/30/2017 1:12:39 PM

that's a strange way to spell Aftershock

anonymous 9/30/2017 3:07:30 PM

Buried Alive and All Out War? Well, this is the first time I have ever actually had a desire to be in Buffalo.

anonymous 9/30/2017 6:56:17 PM

Now as u hold down the job u seem to despise idk f*kin dishwashing hamburger fries and u got mah boss think may be don cheadle he the head chief in charge the chief chili fries maker. Now u think bout holdin his head down while 9 homies snap his neck while u jostle his balls around. Now responsibility is there i can't lie or id a been done pluck his eyeballs out wit my chickens bone

anonymous 9/30/2017 6:57:57 PM

I may look crazy as f*k it's cuz I rip my own piercings off my homies hold my back I don't look soft. Then I snuck ur car out but who will I get. I got caught f*k who I blame dis shit. Chillin on my couch is where they scratch they balls. Homies like u and urs. Homies homies friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies that my dog

anonymous 9/30/2017 7:00:02 PM

Me and my homie are tite wit a noose u step to me u stepped on my blue suede shoes. I never no but I depend on my friends till they untimely ends. That my homies sum have a family we conquer a world I'm straight up mackin on dis bitch galaxy sky the limit u no I'm wit it bitchez. Puff dis hot blunt smoke out my ass before I slip it to the homie yall. Hit it but quit it leave it for the homie yall.

anonymous 9/30/2017 7:02:44 PM

Worldwide homies on the planet, they the zippers on micheal blackson famous beat off jacket. On my back? Several tats, I love em all. We hangin till old and dead like grandpa. Homie homie friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies man that my dog. Now U get my job seems u mabe despise like idk f*kin dishwash my hamburgered fries. Now u got dis boss might be don cheadle he the head chief chili cheese fries maker yall

anonymous 9/30/2017 7:05:13 PM

Who stole the $ homie and then mycash. Who taught me to load glass bongs full of grass? I don't shit I always assume u pop lil bitchez cherry 9 homies in my room. My and my homie are tite wit my noose u step to one of us u step on all our blue shoes. I never no but I depend on my friends till they end. Puff heavy blunt smoke out my white ass next hit for my homie yall. Hit it quit it but leave it to my homie yall. On my back I sport tats I love all. Hangin till dead like grandpa

anonymous 9/30/2017 7:07:28 PM

Let me ask u bitch it's bout life u see now I steal sum luv away from ur family. U have distant ass relatives they chow down on my glazed ham dinner they don't luv u or they'd call u bitchez. Who was u with now u sport tattoos. Trip in the daytime on my poisonous mushrooms. Chillin on my couch is when they scratch my balls. Homies like u and urs

anonymous 9/30/2017 11:18:48 PM

Code Orange or AILD?

anonymous 9/30/2017 11:57:32 PM

^ no you fcking idiot pick up a dictionary sometime and learn something shit for brains ^^ congratulations toilet brain you are a clear retard. Ask your transgender mom/dad to give you a hug

anonymous 10/1/2017 9:58:08 AM

^^ keep posting to the fetlife "pod" group, without ur aids meds u would be dead

anonymous 10/1/2017 9:58:43 AM

"poz"

anonymous 10/1/2017 4:56:55 PM

Scott Vogel when being a wannabe Ray Cappo or Civ and loving 1980s NYHC yet never hitting a hardcore show in NYC 1987-92 (even though Buffalo is a long but easy drive to NYC - just take the NY Thruway south) was no longer cool. Phony. Seriously, who the fu ck was this guy before Terror? For people to make a big deal out of him? Dude was all about metalcore 1992-2002.

anonymous 10/1/2017 6:40:49 PM

anonymous 10/2/2017 6:10:04 AM

Terror must be in the toilet right now is all I can assume...

anonymous 10/2/2017 6:43:50 AM

"Every Buried Alive photo I've ever seen Vogel has a Madball , Death Threat , All Out War or Stigmata shirt on. Nice try hater." None of those bands are really 80s NYHC. I'm not hating on the guy for not making CBGB's Sunday Matinees, Buffalo is closer to Cleveland and Detroit than it is to NYC. The "OG FROM THA STREETS" hardcore elder statesman image seems crafted on his own with Terror in the early 2000s. The internet has really blown up hype and image conscious marketing and merchandising.

anonymous 10/2/2017 5:30:00 PM

""36 crazyfists should be on this" - emmure" - nap wheezy

anonymous 10/2/2017 6:17:47 PM

Can I still attend if I'm not wearing cargo pants or a baseball cap?

anonymous 10/3/2017 8:22:32 AM

the dude fronted SLUGFEST before he sang for Despair-tim the drummer from Snapcase played for Slugfest too<--- that guy has got the sweetest sounding snare drum in Hardcore...

anonymous 10/4/2017 8:24:29 AM

the guitarist from Against all hope was the original drummer for "Despair" The dude is a monster on the drums.

anonymous 10/4/2017 9:22:16 AM

"Every Buried Alive photo I've ever seen Vogel has a Madball , Death Threat , All Out War or Stigmata shirt on. Nice try hater." Awful try at likening those bands to Youth Of Today and Gorilla Biscuits, dumbass. You just proved Scott was all about the metalcore.

anonymous 10/4/2017 9:27:08 AM

I'm not "hating on" Scott for not making it to CBGB Sunday hardcore matinees, all I'm saying is for a guy who supposedly LOVVVED 1980s NYHC he didn't go to a single hardcore show in NYC when again, Buffalo is a long but easy ride down to NYC via the New York Thruway, Amtrak etc. Bands farther away from Buffalo played NYC, so Vogel could've made it down to an NYC show via car, train, plane, or bus.

anonymous 10/4/2017 9:34:06 AM

don't even degrade Buried Alive by throwing them in the "metalcore" category LOL, they are just a heavier hardcore band, leaning a little more metallic but c'mon how can you say metalcore which is garbage like eighteen visions, killswitch engage, martyr ad, morning again etc etc lol

anonymous 10/4/2017 11:26:46 AM

^used to be a roadie for "Piecemeal..."

anonymous 10/4/2017 12:16:01 PM

What does Terror and Vogel have to do with Youth of Today. This guy commenting is lost

anonymous 10/4/2017 2:48:19 PM

Scott Vogel = Big YOT fan. Goes on and on and on and on about how he loves them and 1980s NYHC in general yet never hit ONE hardcore show in NYC 1986-92 and was the posterboy for metalcore bands which Buried Alive was one of. When you sound more like Metallica and Slayer than Bad Brains and Black Flag you're metalcore, deal with it.

anonymous 10/4/2017 6:34:32 PM

Vogel IS NOT a Ray Cappo fan... he made that clear with Despair. just read the lyrics to "all deceived" it is about Ray Cappo's use of Krishna to twist someones mind into accepting Krishna as a deity...

anonymous 10/6/2017 1:29:45 AM

Is this ACTUALLY BURIED ALIVE with Matt Roberts and Scott Sprigg playing guitar or is it Vogel playing Buried Alive songs with Terror ? If it's the Terror guys they can't play the buried alive music so it's gonna suck if it's Matt and Scott S then it's worth checking it out

anonymous 10/7/2017 8:26:18 AM

^^^This is the internet and information is easy to be found. Yes, it is the original line up of Buried Alive.