NewsSeptember 26, 2017 1:13 PM ET6,574 views

Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides, Crown The Empire tour

Asking Alexandria and Black Veil Brides tour Asking Alexandria and Black Veil Brides will tour North America together in early 2018. Direct support will be provided by Crown The Empire and dates are as follows: 1/10 Salt Lake City, UT @ Complex 1/11 Denver, CO @ Fillmore Auditorium 1/12 Kansas City, MO @ Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland 1/13 Minneapolis, MN @ Myth 1/15 St. Louis, MO @ Pageant 1/17 Pittsburgh, PA@ Stage AE 1/18 Grand Rapids, MI @ 20 Monroe Live 1/19 Milwaukee, WI@ Eagles Club Stage 1/20 Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre 2/2 Worcester, MA @ Palladium 2/3 Portland, ME @ State Theatre 2/4 Montreal, QC @ M Telus 2/5 Toronto, ON @ Rebel 2/7 Norfolk, VA @ Norva 2/8 New York, NY @ Terminal 5 2/9 Baltimore, MD @ Rams Head Live 2/10 Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory 2/12 Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle 2/13 Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works 2/14 Indianapolis, IN @ Egyptian Room at Old National Centre 2/16 Dallas, TX @ Gas Monkey Live 2/17 Houston, TX @ House of Blues 2/19 Albuquerque, NM @ El Rey Theater 2/20 Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theater 2/22 Boise, ID @ Knitting Factory Concert House 2/23 Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater 2/24 Seattle, WA @ Showbox SODO 2/25 Vancouver, BC @ Vogue 2/27 Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory Concert House 3/1 San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield Theatre 3/2 Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues

anonymous 9/26/2017 10:25:07 AM

AA x BVB should be direct support to AILD with a CTE opener. Zao can be the local opener in PA, maybe

anonymous 9/26/2017 10:35:26 AM

^ def would be largest venue they ever played haha

anonymous 9/26/2017 10:52:53 AM

Let me ask u this bout life u see I'll steal some luv away from ur family. U have distant relatives they eat ur ham dinner they don't luv u or they'd call u bitchez. If u had no blood wud u still luv Look I luv my fam more than any of u but my homie have family 2 3 cuzins get out here. Who was u wit now u got tattoo. Who did u trip w off poisonous mushroom. I don't no shit I always assume. Wen u pop lil bitch cherry 10 homies in my room

anonymous 9/26/2017 10:55:08 AM

U snuck the car out but who did u get. U get caught who u blame dis shit. Chillin on my couch and they scratch they balls. Homies u and urs. Homies homies friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies man that my dog. Now u have the job u truly despise idk f*kin washin hamburger fries. U got the boss think he don cheadle he the head chief in charge the chili fries maker. U think about beating his head ur homie stand on his neck u kick his balls in

anonymous 9/26/2017 10:57:02 AM

oh no

anonymous 9/26/2017 10:58:15 AM

But responsibility is there i can't lie or id a been done pluck his eyeballs out wit my chickens bone. I'm crazy as f*k so I rip my own piercings off and my homies hold me back so I look soft. Who stole the $ homie and the green cash. Who loads glass bongs with sum grass. Idk shit I always assume. Hit ur first pssy 9 homies in my room. Homies homies friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies man that my dog. Don't like me u can f*k off. Don't like me u can f*k off

anonymous 9/26/2017 11:00:40 AM

Me and a homie stay tite with a noose if u step on one of us u step on all our new shoes. I never no but I depend on my homies till they dead it's their end. Those my homie I mean my family we conquer a world straight up mack on a galaxy. Puff the blunt out of my ass slip it to my homie yall, hit it quit it leave it up to my homie yall. Everything obsolete then my homie call. We worldwide homies on the planet the zippers on micheal blackson beat off jacket

anonymous 9/26/2017 11:04:33 AM

They're on my back with tats and I love yall we hang out till old, gray and dead like grandpas. Pyschopathic. Homie homie friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies friends o mine homie homie man that my dog. U have the job now u despise like idk f*kin flippin fries and u got the boss think he don cheadle the head chili cheese fries maker. U think bout beatin his head around ur homie stand on his neck u kick his balls around

anonymous 9/26/2017 11:07:38 AM

But responsibility is there i can't lie or id a been done pluck his eyeballs out wit my chickens bone. I'm crazy as f*k so I rip my own piercings off my homies hold me back I don't look soft. U snuck the car out who u get. U got caught who u blame dis shit bitchez. Chillin on my couch and they scratch they balls. Homies talkin bout u and urs. Me and a homie are tite and a noose u step on one of us and u step on all our shoes. Chillin told old gray and dead like grandpa

anonymous 9/26/2017 11:07:57 AM

Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious V of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes, " Oh, my God, I've had the old bull, now I want the young calf," and she grabs me by the weiner.

anonymous 9/26/2017 11:11:38 AM

Wow step brothers hilarious post bro f*k OFF. Me and a homie are tite with a noose and u step to one of us u step on my new blue suede shoes. I never no but I depend on my friends till their very ends. Puff blunt smoke out my ass then pass it to the homie yall. Hit it quit it leave it for a homie yall. Everything is obsolete but then I here my homie call. Worldwide homies on the planet zippers on micheal blackson beat off jacket.

anonymous 9/26/2017 11:13:44 AM

Let me ask u this it's about life u see try to steal sum luv away u have for ur family. Ur distant relatives all eat the ham dinner but they don't luv u cause they don't call u then bitchez. If u had no blud wud u still luv or the blud make u think u luv. I love my fam more than anyone see but my homie have family 2 3 cuzins get out of here. Who u wit now u get tattoo who u trip w on a toxic mushroom. Someone threw up on my car my homie felt bad bout that in the morn

anonymous 9/26/2017 11:16:39 AM

Who snuck my car out who did they get. U get caught now who u blame dis shit. Chillin on my couch is when they scratch they balls. Homies like u and urs. Homie homie friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies friends o mine homies man that my dog. U have the job u despise idk bitchez f*kin dishwashing fries. U got the boss u think is don cheadle he the head chief in charge, the chili fries maker. U think about bustin his head around ur homie stand on his neck u smash his balls up around

anonymous 9/26/2017 11:18:40 AM

But responsibility is there i can't lie or id a been done pluck his eyeballs out wit my chickens bone. I'm crazy as f*k so I rip my own piercings off my homies hold my back I don't look soft. U snuck the car out who u get. U got caught and u blamed dis shit bitches. Chillin on my couch is where they scratch mah balls. Homies I'm talkin bout u and urs. Homies homies friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies friends o mine homies man that my dog

anonymous 9/26/2017 11:21:28 AM

U got the job u f*kin despise idk dish soap grilling hamburger fries. U got the boss and u think he don cheadle he the head chief in charge the chief chili fries maker. U think about beating his head around ur homie stand on his neck u kick his nuts around. But responsibility is there i can't lie or id a been done pluck his eyeballs out wit my chickens bone. I'm crazy as f*k so I rip my own piercings off my homies hold my back I don't look soft

anonymous 9/26/2017 11:25:11 AM

ABBA is on this mess?

anonymous 9/26/2017 12:33:52 PM

if those -Heartbreaking Photos North Korea Doesn't Want You To See- were true I'd move their in a heartbeat shit is suggestive af

anonymous 9/27/2017 10:32:37 PM

Hot Topic managers are stoked.