NewsSeptember 8, 2017 11:41 AM ET3,785 views

Converge seeks participants for music video shoot

Converge music video casting call Converge has put forth a "casting call" for a new music video. The event will take place on September 14th in Louisville, KY and those interested in taking part should email their name and a current photo to convergecasting@gmail.com (must be 18 or older). Converge will release their new album, The Dusk In Us, on November 3 through Epitaph Records.

anonymous 9/8/2017 8:58:06 AM

Why they need a photo? They already know its going to be all skinny 30 something balding dudes who smoke American Spirits

anonymous 9/8/2017 10:07:37 AM

I'll send a dick pic

anonymous 9/8/2017 10:27:27 AM

MUST HAVE SICKK JANE DOE TAT, NO JOB, ETC

anonymous 9/8/2017 10:54:40 AM

So do all the participants get to revel in the smell of Jake's farts?

anonymous 9/8/2017 11:35:20 AM

I will have shuffle some things on my schedule, but should be able to be there. Will there be any nudity required?

anonymous 9/8/2017 11:55:18 AM

Converge Casting Couch.

anonymous 9/8/2017 4:05:44 PM

I will send my name and current picture of my butt hole....

anonymous 9/8/2017 5:41:24 PM

Lmao well 'THE JANE DO' at it again hm? Lol encountered his scheme once or twice xD Srj tmkn-sod fame. Wassap to all the diehards Lmao we call them the 'srjcl strkrs' XP SHAVO want to call them the blue bass strings but ehh idk :/ anway-local pervert Jane Do go from city to town posing as local artist requesting pics for some video shoot..so he get all the pics and his 'lil perv' spits his white load all over em!! Make me sick that he tricked my mother Mfa Srj even! Mine 'Wake the soul' tour!

anonymous 9/8/2017 5:46:31 PM

Sons of Texas did it first

anonymous 9/8/2017 5:47:01 PM

My mother Mrs Srj*** If u have a mother afflicted by local pervs do not heesitate to call the boys-den mlkn, SHAVO- respectively. Den mlkn and SHAVO manning the phone day and hm mabe night if not too late. They jot down ur # mabe ur name too even and they give me the info in my home office at Srjcl Strk Record tower where I look for the clues with binoculars and mabee a flashlight if I can find battery :/

anonymous 9/9/2017 2:07:26 AM

^^ are you high, or just stupid?

anonymous 9/9/2017 8:25:12 AM

Srj is a virgin

anonymous 9/9/2017 12:10:46 PM

Heres your chance for your shot at fame via a max of 30,000k youtube views.

anonymous 9/9/2017 6:20:02 PM

Serj why don't u break character again and cry boo hoo no one likes me lmao

anonymous 9/10/2017 6:44:44 PM

anonymous 9/12/2017 6:04:18 AM

Jacob Bannon: Fronting like he saw Burn in 1990 when he didn't since 1994 when he and his bandmates (who were nowhere in sight at a Boston hardcore show 1990-94) realized their metal band Converge could get alot more shows by calling themselves "hardcore." Youth of Today = hardcore Converge = quirky metal that got labeled hardcore. Hardcore was birthed from punk. Bands that brought metal into it arent hardcore bands they are just metal bands. Martyr AD / Floorpunch, see the disconnect

anonymous 10/1/2017 5:26:03 PM

Youth of Today = hardcore Converge = quirky metal that got labeled hardcore. Hardcore was birthed from punk. Bands that brought metal into it arent hardcore bands they are just metal bands. Martyr AD / Floorpunch, see the disconnect --------- Right. YOT and FP were/are hardcore birthed from punk. You and I see the disconnect but not Jake & The Con-Fakes.

Tags: Converge