NewsJuly 31, 2017 11:19 PM ET10,545 views

Between The Buried And Me recording new album

Between The Buried And Me has officially entered the studio to begin work on their next studio album. Tracking is currently taking place in Pfafftown, NC with perpetual BTBAM producer and engineer, Jamie King. Further details have yet to be revealed, though an early 2018 release via an unnamed record label is expected.

Day 1, we haven't lost our minds yet. More to come.

A post shared by Between the Buried and Me (@btbamofficial) on

anonymous 7/31/2017 8:56:54 PM

Jamie soley survives on these guys

anonymous 8/1/2017 2:39:20 AM

A splash of tassel dazzle is all it took to sway the odds and tilt the scale in favor of the dirt boys buried 12 feet deep in a shallow grave. Convicted 7 counts child sex and forgery Between You and me release they new single to universal appraising, critics and fans too. A small fu drainer and juice samples enough to win back public favor

anonymous 8/1/2017 2:41:47 AM

Fund raiser * I didn't mean to disrespect the dead or the victim family. But the Bury Me boys know what they sellin and Jaime king also got eyes pointed at him. I didn't get where I am in business by turning my cheeks and won't rest also until the case is closed- some people don't think they're metal too but then is BLACK SABO??

anonymous 8/1/2017 5:52:57 AM

Digital editing is stoked.

anonymous 8/1/2017 7:22:01 AM

Game Stop employees and 30+ year old's playing Magic: The Gathering while wearing Dragonforce t-shirts are stoked.

anonymous 8/1/2017 7:29:34 AM

tHiS iS GoNnA Be So WaCkY!!!!!!

anonymous 8/1/2017 10:09:48 AM

bring back prayer for cleansing fools!

anonymous 8/1/2017 10:13:04 AM

^shut up you dweeb that shit was gheyyy you probably listen to glass casket too

anonymous 8/1/2017 1:56:52 PM

NO YOU SHUT UP seriously though I am just trying to make friends here so ease up bro I didn't ever listen to Prayer For Cleansing or Glass Casket I am currently 17 and I do Falling In Reverse yt vocal covers amongst others

carveyournamein 8/2/2017 6:15:53 AM

This band sucks dck!

anonymous 8/2/2017 11:11:25 AM

tHiS iS GoNnA Be So WaCkY!!!!!! tHiS iS GoNnA Be So WaCkY!!!!!! tHiS iS GoNnA Be So WaCkY!!!!!! tHiS iS GoNnA Be So WaCkY!!!!!! and it's going to be lit fam!

anonymous 8/3/2017 7:20:21 PM

Band owns so does glass casket fck all of you