NewsSeptember 6, 2016 9:09 PM ET5,706 views

Abigail Williams announces new drummer

Phoenix, AZ metal band Abigail Williams has announced the addition of drummer Chason Westmoreland to their lineup. Westmoreland spent a year drumming for Hate Eternal and has since been performing with The Faceless. Abigail Williams has issued this statement:
"New drummer announcement! Those who saw us on the tour with Belphegor, Origin and Shining probably already noticed but we should also now mention that Chason Westmoreland (The Faceless, ex Hate Eternal) is our new drummer. Looking forward to recording a new album this winter."

anonymous 9/6/2016 6:27:24 PM

anonymous 9/6/2016 6:36:53 PM

Awesome! Can't wait for the next one!

anonymous 9/6/2016 7:00:29 PM

Michael KEENE digs shit out of his own butthole using his fingers because he's to drugged out to shit, ask anyone in his band

anonymous 9/6/2016 7:03:23 PM

Lol this dude is just trying to be on people's albums, that's it.he won't stay long

anonymous 9/6/2016 7:15:03 PM

anonymous 9/7/2016 4:48:01 AM

Wes Borland is stoked for Westmoreland

anonymous 9/7/2016 7:40:23 AM

Chason is a good son of mine. He definatly belongs in some kind of hall of fame of drummers or some shit. I have a few of his broken sticks that I kept after some of there shows. He hits hard! So he breaks quite a few during a set. No one ever notices, cause he's fast about replacing them. So stoked for him to be playing with all these bands. breaking a drum stick does not mean he hits hard. that's like saying "Chris Brown is a prize fighter, just because he beats his women hard."

anonymous 9/7/2016 7:45:08 AM

Chason is a good pal of mine. He definatly belongs in some kind of hall of fame of drummers or some shit. I have a few of his broken sticks that I kept after some of there shows. He hits hard! So he breaks quite a few during a set. No one ever notices, cause he's fast about replacing them. So stoked for him to be playing with all these bands. Wish I could play an instrument. I'd be out there with the best of them, if I could. Go Team Chason!!<--mom, you're embarrassing me,please-STOP!!!!!

anonymous 9/7/2016 11:24:32 AM

They've had 6 drummers and 8 bassists. They have a new member every 6 months.

anonymous 9/7/2016 11:40:05 AM

What kind of name is Chason Westmoreland!? fcking Americans m8 I swear

xbumpx 9/7/2016 2:40:13 PM

this dude is a machine. needs to get back w/ big chocolate asap

anonymous 9/7/2016 8:21:48 PM

Another six months and he'll be out of at least The Faceless. I swear to god he's allergic to staying with anything for a meaningful length of time.

anonymous 9/8/2016 8:32:30 AM

anonymous 9/8/2016 8:33:18 AM

Michael KEENE digs shit out of his own butthole Michael KEENE digs shit out of his own butthole Michael KEENE digs shit out of his own butthole Michael KEENE digs shit out of his own buttholeMichael KEENE digs shit out of his own butthole Michael KEENE digs shit out of his own butthole Michael KEENE digs shit out of his own butthole Michael KEENE digs shit out of his own buttholeMichael

anonymous 9/9/2016 8:05:59 PM

Wait, we can say fck and shit again?

anonymous 9/9/2016 8:06:33 PM

Lol, no fcks you fuc.king suckers

anonymous 9/10/2016 12:53:46 AM

"Chason is a good pal of mine." No he's not, you god damn f*ggot.

anonymous 9/11/2016 8:35:07 AM