NewsJune 7, 2016 3:23 PM ET56,935 views

Aftershock Festival 2016 lineup announced

Official press release: An awe-inspiring, momentous music lineup led by iconic bands Tool (in a rare U.S. festival appearance) and Avenged Sevenfold has been unveiled for the fifth annual Monster Energy AfterShock, which returns to Sacramento, California's Discovery Park Saturday, October 22 and Sunday, October 23. California's biggest rock festival will feature over 35 bands on three stages at Discovery Park, conveniently located near downtown Sacramento, where the American and Sacramento Rivers meet. The current daily music lineup for Monster Energy AfterShock is as follows: Saturday, October 22: Tool Slayer Primus Meshuggah The Pretty Reckless Anthrax Baroness Face To Face Deafheaven Motionless In White Avatar American Sharks Whores Twelve Foot Ninja The Shrine Aeges Big Jesus Sunday, October 23: Avenged Sevenfold Korn Disturbed Puscifer Chevelle Ghost Parkway Drive The Amity Affliction Zakk Sabbath Max & Iggor Cavalera Return To Roots Suicide Silence Whitechapel Ignite Some Fear None Silver Snakes "We're excited to give fans a once in a lifetime opportunity to see Tool, Avenged Sevenfold, Primus, Slayer, Korn, Disturbed and the rest of this great lineup all together during this special weekend. Discovery Park is such a unique venue that allows us to put on an experience on a grand scale, but in an intimate setting that sets Aftershock apart," says Monster Energy Aftershock founder and producer Danny Wimmer of Danny Wimmer Presents.

anonymous 6/7/2016 12:29:26 PM

Most drunk I ever got was from Aftershock.

anonymous 6/7/2016 12:45:21 PM

will be out shooting jager bombs and doing knuckle push ups during every band except suicide silence and whitechapel. hard pass on day 1, weak. 'Deathcore' Jon

anonymous 6/7/2016 1:37:51 PM

meshuggah will jun

anonymous 6/7/2016 2:36:29 PM

Teammates...save this b4 its too late to save...I mean you really will have a six figure bank account or get a chance..keep one job like I did .....but I finally woke up out of that stooper.....I am the definition of a th@t..... Here is what I do >>>>>>>>> www.siteweb80.com

anonymous 6/7/2016 2:37:42 PM

Parkway Drive is lit.

anonymous 6/7/2016 2:42:56 PM

So.. I usually don't like Core.. went to the "Aftershock Festival 2015" in erie becouse of a friend, got drunk and woke up the next day wearing a Disturbed "Make Them Suffer" band shirt.. so I looked em up. I like and hate it all at the same time, this makes me confused.

anonymous 6/7/2016 3:13:22 PM

Turnstile should headline this shit fest.....at least then, some skinny chicks would show up

anonymous 6/7/2016 5:28:39 PM

My buddy cut his hand open bad as fvck when we were in high school, trying to get the crystals out of the Aftershock bottle with a steak knife

anonymous 6/7/2016 6:11:26 PM

^Your dads boyfriend uses bottles and knives on his submissive slave, your dad

anonymous 6/7/2016 10:38:25 PM

LOL Ignite

anonymous 6/7/2016 11:21:23 PM

If ever there was a time and place for a nuke to hit.

anonymous 6/8/2016 12:16:30 AM

I quit my office job and now I am getting paid 92 Dollars hourly. How? I work-over internet! My old work was making me miserable, so I was to try-something different. 2 years after...I can say my life is changed completely for the better! Check it out what i do... ====>> www.snaga-jobs.com

anonymous 6/8/2016 5:52:50 AM

no-name rice bands are stoked as fck to add Tool to their bio's under the "has shared the stage with" section

anonymous 6/8/2016 6:21:22 AM

Lol ignite lmao face to face...wow

anonymous 6/8/2016 11:40:51 AM

Day 2 worth going just to see looks of anger and confusion from all those Disturbed mouth breathers when Puscifer plays.

anonymous 6/8/2016 5:52:07 PM

Sounds like a steaming pile of shit