NewsOctober 28, 2015 12:32 PM ET5,234 views

Fallujah recording new album

Fallujah 2015
photo by Cameron Almasi
Official press release: Progressive death metal masters, Fallujah, are currently at Sharkbite Studios with producer Zack Ohren (Animosity, Suffocation) recording the follow up to their highly praised 2014 release, The Flesh Prevails. The as-of-yet-untitled-album is set to be mixed and mastered next month with Mark Lewis (Cannibal Corpse, The Black Dahlia Murder) in Orlando, FL at Audiohammer. Comments vocalist Alex Hofman: "We took a considerable amount of time off this year aiming to make not just a new record, but one that sets a new bar for not just ourselves but the genre as a whole. As we begin to enter the studio, we all agree that we've achieved exactly what we set out to achieve. We also have two of the best minds in the game right now (Zach Ohren and Mark Lewis), working together to make this record the best sounding Fallujah release to date. There is a lot of stuff heating up right now, including new tours for 2016, and we couldn't be more excited! Stay posted." A release for the album is tentatively scheduled for some time in the first half of 2016, via Nuclear Blast Entertainment. Until then, catch the band on their European tour this December with Carnifex, Within The Ruins, and Boris The Blade.

anonymous 10/28/2015 9:44:53 AM

Stoked as fck

anonymous 10/28/2015 9:47:31 AM

People actually still take mean-muggin intimidating promo pics like this??? But seriously Ray DJENT Clark here, these guys should take a chapter out of peripherys book... Or any band in the DJENT scene for that matter... Just look at periphery , they make technical amazing music that is way better than these jokesters and yet manage to go viral with a HILARIOUS music video about mustard and ketchup space ships!!! HEEHAWWW Keep it fun and keep it DJENT Ray DJENT Clark

anonymous 10/28/2015 9:53:41 AM

fajitas > Fallujah imo

anonymous 10/28/2015 11:10:01 AM

anonymous 10/28/2015 11:19:22 AM

Boris The Blade ...are you fvcking kidding me? if that's all it takes to make a band name these days ... thennn?

anonymous 10/28/2015 11:34:07 AM

Axell Pugh has a man bush.

anonymous 10/28/2015 12:21:49 PM

Axl Rose has a man bush

anonymous 10/28/2015 12:31:49 PM

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, ??????? w-w-w-.j-o-b-s-c-u-t-7-.c- o-mCOPY THE LINK

anonymous 10/28/2015 12:33:57 PM

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing. www.jobscut7.comCOPY THE LINK

anonymous 10/28/2015 12:44:00 PM

it doesn't even matter. this band sucks

anonymous 10/28/2015 6:53:00 PM

BAND STINX!

anonymous 10/28/2015 7:09:34 PM

Can't wait for new Fallujah music. Looking forward to seeing them live again as well.

anonymous 10/28/2015 9:20:18 PM

they look like a tough guys

rick____tocchet 10/29/2015 7:18:56 AM

Last album was weak. Bring back the sound of harvest wombs.

anonymous 10/29/2015 8:27:17 AM

Ill Nino > Fallujah, who agrees???

anonymous 10/29/2015 8:28:10 AM

they look like a tough guys they look like a tough guys they look like a tough guys they look like a tough guys they look like a tough guys they look like a tough guys they look like a tough guys they look like a tough guys they look like a tough guys

anonymous 10/30/2015 11:22:03 AM

Beta ass, two skin harpy f****n frat boys outta daycare.