NewsMarch 13, 2014 12:05 AM ET6,742 views

Warped Tour 2014 adds eleven more bands

Another round of band has been announced for Warped Tour 2014. Here are the new additions: ACIDIC American Pin-Up DJ Scout Fit For A King Icon For Hire Lionize Lost In Society Mod Sun Scare Don't Fear Sleeper Agent The Lost Boys The lineup thus far is as follows: Dangerkids Dayshell DJ Nicola Bear For All Those Sleeping Get Scared Heart To Heart One OK Rock Pacific Dub Pvris The Summer Set Watsky Wax Bowling For Soup Every Time I Die Neck Deep Alive Like Me Ice Nine Kills Parkway Drive Vanna TheCityShakeUp We The Kings Yellowcard The Story So Far We Are The In Crowd Born Of Osiris Beebs And Her Money Makers Echosmith Motionless In White The Word Alive This Wild Life Real Friends Courage My Love Falling In Reverse Breathe Carolina Terror I Fight Dragons A Lot Like Birds Less Than Jake To The Wind Secrets MC Chris Bad Rabbits Chelsea Grin Crown the Empire The Maine Volumes State Champs Enter Shikari Cute Is What We Aim For Issues Survive This Anberlin The Devil Wears Prada The Color Morale The Ready Set Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! NiT GriT Saves The Day A Skylit Drive The Ghost Inside I The Mighty Beartooth Mayday Parade Attila The Protomen Tear Out The Heart Plague Vendor For Today Stray From The Path Mixtapes Air Dubai Teenage Bottlerocket

anonymous 3/12/2014 9:21:40 PM

First? gay tour.

anonymous 3/12/2014 9:23:44 PM

no AC/DC no care

anonymous 3/12/2014 9:38:31 PM

yeah wth? ACIDIC? lol

truthstar 3/12/2014 9:42:56 PM

WTFFFF Not worth the three week sunburn.

Mike 3/13/2014 4:03:34 AM

I have truly never heard of any of those bands.

anonymous 3/13/2014 5:35:33 AM

Terror is on this.

anonymous 3/13/2014 7:28:15 AM

I thought it said ACxDC and get half stoked.

anonymous 3/13/2014 8:24:51 AM

ACIDIC is badass. They're the freshest new hot band from SoCali, young, sexy, with a raw rock edge. Can't wait to see them on the Warp Tour this summer festival season!

anonymous 3/13/2014 8:33:31 AM

^^^^ The drummer's step dad who diddles him in his sleep

anonymous 3/13/2014 8:37:33 AM

whatever the case, there is more variety to be seen and heard and possibly hated on I rejoice for more shit bands, means more fun for LG users. Will be attending 6/26 date for Terror fcking fight me

anonymous 3/13/2014 2:28:03 PM

the warp tour

anonymous 3/13/2014 6:07:58 PM

ACxDC should be on this instead

anonymous 3/13/2014 11:43:03 PM

Steve Klein should be on this

anonymous 3/14/2014 9:27:52 AM

Seriously, this gets said every year, but this is the worst Warped Tour Lineup ever. Only band I even would go to see is ETID. I'd watch Terror just to hear what dumb shit Scott Vogel has to say.

anonymous 3/16/2014 9:38:09 PM

20 yrs ago I went to the first Warp Tour in Tonawanada Ny that line up was perfect, this years line up is just horrible . I must be getting old because I don't recognize 95% on this tour.