NewsAugust 9, 2013 4:28 PM ET6,846 views

Varg seeks donations to sue French authorities

Angry with his arrest and brief imprisonment last month, Burzum mastermind Varg Vikernes is looking to file a lawsuit against the French authorities that detained him and his wife. However, Vikernes lacks the funds to proceed and is seeking donations from fans. Here is his statement:
We have had the time to think over what happened to us in this "terrorist" case, we have talked about it with others, and we realise that the «French» authorities had no reason to arrest us in the first place. We had done nothing wrong, and they never had any evidence suggesting otherwise. They shot our door open, traumatized our children, threw my pregnant wife and me in holding cells and kept us there for two-three days, placed our scared children in the care of their grand parents, completely messed up our archives with official documents and such, took my USB pens and hard drives, confiscated all our firearms, ammo, many tools, decorative swords, my helmet, two spears, my wife's flint knives (?) and all sorts of other things too, most of them with great affection value, and they decleared that we no longer had the right to own or possess any type of weapons: everything, all of this for no good reason whatsoever. To make it worse the grand parents of our children tried to take them away from us. Instead of helping us out in this difficult time, they wrote a letter to a judge and tried to take our children from us, because they don't like our lifestyle or political-religious ideas. So when we were to get our children back we had to go to court, argue and fight to have a judge tell them to give our children back. Thankfully she did, and of course I may add, but it cost us a lot, both in energy, worry and even money. When that was over our PayPal account was frozen, apparently because our bank account, in HSBC, was closed – on orders from their HQ in Paris, and – again – without any reason. Not without any valid reason, but without any reason at all. Marie has to open up a new PayPal account connected to another bank account, in order for us to continue to sell the «ForeBears» DVD and make a living from that. We now have an account in a new bank, so that is fixed, and now Marie has to spend several days working to transfer all our payments (for the rental house, the cell phones and such) to the new account – a task made so much harder by the fact that the police left our archive in a big mess. Naturally we are angry, and we don't want not tolerate this. We want to sue the authorities for arresting us for no good reason whatsoever, doing so in the most brutal way possible and with children present, and also for without any reason taking away our right to own or even possess weapons. Marie has a crime record white as snow, so there is no reason for them to take away her right and freedom to own weapons. I have a record in Norway, from 1993 and 2003, but I have never done anything criminal in France, and I can own most weapons even in Norway if I want to, so they have no good reason to take away my right and freedom to own weapons either. Especially not when they have done so under such circumstances. The only problem is that we can not afford to sue them, and we see no other solution to this than to ask for help from you. It pains me much to do so, and I have struggled a lot with myself to make me do this, but I think this is the right thing to do right now. They have done everything they could to make sure we could not afford to sue, so I think they really don't want us to. We ask for help to sue from you, from individuals probably not directly affected by this case, because we believe that we are fighting not only for our rights and freedom, but also for the rights and freedom of every other citizen in France, and perhaps also in other European countries, who also risk being subjected to this type of treatment in the future. We need to tell the authorities that we don't accept this and that what they do is illegal. We can not allow them to abuse their power like that and get away with it. This time they did this to us, we don't know what else they might do to us in the future if we just let them get away with what they did this time, and the next time it can be your neighbour's turn. Or your friend's turn. Or someone in your family's turn. Or your turn. «First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the socialists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a socialist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Catholic. Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.» (Martin Niemüller) These days they come first for the Pagan nationalists, and I don't think they will ever come for the Jews, but even if you are not a Pagan and/or a nationalist you might understand that you should speak up for those who are. I ask you all to help us speak up for our rights and freedom, and for the rights and freedom of all others too. Before it is too late. If you want to and can afford to help us economically you can get the neccessary information from this PDF. When we have the new PayPal account up and going we will include a "donate" or "support" button on the website. Please wait for that if you feel that is the best. Even a tiny contribution will help us, and «many small creeks make a river deep». I regret having to ask you for this, but I hope you understand.

anonymous 8/9/2013 1:35:19 PM

Count Grischnackh starts Indiegogo campaign to pay for frivolous lawsuit.

anonymous 8/9/2013 1:37:31 PM

Bullshit. It's either to hire a hitman to kill his current wife or start a race war...or both depending on funds.

anonymous 8/9/2013 1:41:48 PM

"Then they came for the Jews" and Varg was fcking stoked.

anonymous 8/9/2013 1:51:39 PM

So. Much. Irony.

anonymous 8/9/2013 2:06:36 PM

Seriously? Your a murderer, I could give a fck what you want

anonymous 8/9/2013 2:07:12 PM

until ze germans ge here

anonymous 8/9/2013 2:10:36 PM

fireworkfuck 8/9/2013 2:13:03 PM

i should sue Varg for the pain and suffering inflicted by reading that shit

anonymous 8/9/2013 2:15:34 PM

fckin waste of 3 minutes right there.

anonymous 8/9/2013 2:28:48 PM

JEG FALLER

anonymous 8/9/2013 2:30:11 PM

if you give money to this you are a fcking retard and a racist enabling piece of shit.

anonymous 8/9/2013 2:50:59 PM

this is the most unmetal thing i have ever seen in my life. this is pssy shit even for satan.

anonymous 8/9/2013 2:51:47 PM

He takes crowdfunding to a whole new level

anonymous 8/9/2013 3:27:45 PM

i'll put down a 5'r to put this fck face back in prison

anonymous 8/9/2013 4:23:29 PM

Someone murder this fcking moron and his pasty virgin gay followers.

anonymous 8/9/2013 4:32:23 PM

I respect Varg and enjoyed this read. I think he's justified and I will always show support for someone with common values. I'm rootin for ya Varg.

sadball 8/9/2013 4:53:47 PM

White power dudes are always just endlessly whiny gays.

anonymous 8/9/2013 5:05:26 PM

FREE BIG LURCH

anonymous 8/9/2013 5:34:24 PM

"...and I don't think they will ever come for the Jews..." haha, he just couldn't help himself.

christfuck 8/9/2013 6:46:24 PM

lol @ FREE BIG LURCH

tvrkey 8/9/2013 7:38:48 PM

Pagan Nationalist roll call; WHERE YA AT BOYZ???

anonymous 8/9/2013 9:40:41 PM

get a job and cut your hair gay

flush 8/9/2013 11:21:03 PM

anti-semite murdering guy needs your help to fight injustice

anonymous 8/9/2013 11:49:31 PM

Burzum rips. fck you gays.

anonymous 8/10/2013 4:58:52 AM

Burzum "rips"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAH

anonymous 8/10/2013 7:20:59 AM

How does one make a living off a dvd sale these days? Also, he had, in possession, a copy of a manifesto from a failed attempt at terrorism. If they hadnt taken it, there could have possibly been a real bad attack. He's bummed he got stopped. Nobody really likes burzum. Thu just pretend to.

anonymous 8/10/2013 7:21:34 AM

fck Lambgoat for enabling this. Dude talked about how it wasn't so bad compared to how he was treated in Norway. No suddenly, when he wants your money, it was the most dramatic experience of his life.

anonymous 8/10/2013 7:27:49 AM

I honestly wouldnt mind helping out here, Ive always been a Burzum fan. But I used the last of my funds to help Tim Lambesis kill his wife.

anonymous 8/10/2013 8:17:18 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BAHAHAHAHHA This guy is a dickhead , because if he was smart and not a lazy piece of shit he'd assemble a line up of Burzum and do the festival circuit in Europe because believe it or not people actually want to listen to that bullshit and the promoters would pay big money for them to play .

anonymous 8/10/2013 8:53:49 AM

If you're an anti-Semite racist piece of wet dog shit, I don't give a fck what band you're in. fck you.

anonymous 8/10/2013 9:44:55 AM

sageas got more prolems then kwame.

anonymous 8/10/2013 11:11:07 AM

I don't get it. Guy talks about what a great experience he has with the cops in France , now he was brutalized to the point where he wants to sue ? What kind of Black Metal "god" sues . He should start calling himself "Count Shylock" friggin DOOOOOOSH

anonymous 8/10/2013 1:12:34 PM

i think we're all missing the biggest problem of all; he lives in france. the gay capitol of earth.

kevin_sorbo 8/10/2013 4:22:46 PM

money for disturb jews is a good spent money.

brokenhero 8/10/2013 6:41:17 PM

give me money to make more money you fcking idiots *turns into bat and flies away*

anonymous 8/10/2013 9:37:21 PM

He's moving to New York City. DMS will take him under their wing and there will be DMS black metal rap bands in the near future.

brokenhero 8/11/2013 7:47:58 AM

there already is a black metal rap band. they're called ICP.

anonymous 8/11/2013 1:51:21 PM

^ You're the biggest douchebag on this website, all you do is talk shit, stfu and fck off. Please disable your account.

brokenhero 8/11/2013 4:12:34 PM

sounds like you need to get at that neden

anonymous 8/11/2013 7:35:37 PM

This guy is a dickhead , because if he was smart and not a lazy piece of shit he'd assemble a line up of Burzum and do the festival circuit in Europe because believe it or not people actually want to listen to that bullshit and the promoters would pay big money for them to play . ^This

anonymous 8/11/2013 7:57:49 PM

Murderous Nazi con-artist hasbeen. And now we're supposed to feel bad for him. French cops should've put him and his c*nt wife in a hole and let them both starve. Also that poem was pretty bad.

anonymous 8/11/2013 8:06:05 PM

You know you're the lowest of the low when a lambgoat thread is near unanimous on how much of a piece of shit you are. You reading this varg?

anonymous 8/12/2013 12:11:40 AM

revenir a la Norvege salope!

anonymous 8/12/2013 12:23:09 AM

varg isnt really that bad of a dude, i mean im not gonna say his racism is justified, but hes a pretty smart dude. as for the whole murder thing, the dude he killed was trying to kill him, hes not really the monster people make him out to be with that being said theres no way in hell im giving this dude my money lol

anonymous 8/12/2013 12:24:46 AM

dude

anonymous 8/12/2013 4:46:28 AM

Varg has Asperger's.

anonymous 8/12/2013 4:58:08 AM

anti-semite murdering guy needs your help to fight injustice This.

anonymous 8/12/2013 5:43:38 AM

yea wasn't the last update on the gay all about how the french police were "nothing but professional and courteous" and sort of a big "no hard feelings bro" rant? now all of a sudden, "fck, we could make serious money off this for more prepper supplies....TO THE INTERNET!"

anonymous 8/12/2013 6:55:56 AM

For real this dude needs to kill himself

anonymous 8/12/2013 7:52:42 AM

anonymous 2 days ago you killed someone... do you think anyone really gives a fck about your plea for help? your kids should be taken from you. you deserve nothing. you should move to new york state and get on its many social programs and live like the sages do here. fck you permalink | report abuse ^thinks Varg reads lambgoat.

anonymous 8/12/2013 11:41:03 AM

I do read lambgoat. I have a little tummy.

anonymous 8/12/2013 1:46:00 PM

Satan donated $666.

anonymous 8/13/2013 7:08:27 AM

HEY I AM NORWEIGAN AND LIVE IN FRANCE AND WANT AMERICAN RIGHTS TO DO WHATEVER EVEN THOUGH IM A CONVICTED FELON stupid ass motherfcker. webmaster is literally the dumbest son of a bitch on the planet

anonymous 8/13/2013 10:02:47 PM

Tim Lambesis should benchpress this gay