NewsJanuary 22, 2013 4:43 PM ET5,736 views

A Life Once Lost tour dates

A Life Once Lost will hit the road briefly in March for "The Man Machine Tour 2013." Author & Punisher will also appear on select dates and the schedule is as follows: 3/6 Richmond, VA © Kingdom 3/9-3/10 Monterrey, Mexico @ Festival NRMAL 3/11 McAllen, TX © Aria 3/12-3/17 Austin, TX @ SXSW dates w/ Author & Punisher 3/17 Oklahoma City, OK © Chameleon Room 3/18 St. Louis, MO © Fubar 3/19 Prestonburg, KY © Jenny Wiley Convention Center w/ Encrust 3/20 Chicago, IL © Ultra Lounge w/ Encrust 3/21 Toledo, OH © Mickey Finn's w/ Encrust 3/22 Buffalo, NY © Broadway Joes

Related Lambgoat Video content:

iprayadean 1/22/2013 1:49:11 PM

stooked.

MeatDelivery 1/22/2013 2:15:50 PM

10/10 band

anonymous 1/22/2013 2:17:53 PM

2006 me gives a shit

anonymous 1/22/2013 2:43:42 PM

breakdowns and weed

anonymous 1/22/2013 2:43:56 PM

^Takes a shit in his hands and hands it to you and calls it 2006

anonymous 1/22/2013 3:15:41 PM

bring your guns a life once lost or you might get shot up at the ultra lounge

anonymous 1/22/2013 3:40:53 PM

Holy defonce routing batman! Will be at okc show jerking off in polymetric strokes.

anonymous 1/22/2013 3:51:24 PM

"A Wife Once Lost"

sandpaperseatbelts 1/22/2013 5:35:39 PM

A van once flipped

anonymous 1/22/2013 8:45:37 PM

A Life Once Lost once plotted to flip my van but then their plot was foiled when they realized I didn't own a van but that didn't stop them. Moral of the story: you don't need a van, walking is good exercise anyway.

Snoopy2 1/22/2013 9:45:07 PM

Nobody LOL's for ALOL

Snoopy2 1/22/2013 9:47:02 PM

anonymous 1/22/2013 11:40:03 PM

maybe they will have technical difficulties as always and make sure all other bands people actually came to see have to play less songs. bowwwww chigga bow bow bowwwww! you guys can eat a dck!

anonymous 1/23/2013 12:16:21 AM

"A Wife Once Lost" Hey, fck you man. I loved my beautiful wife that I treated like shit and I will use the legal system to make sure I can get her back so I can continue treating her like shit. That's what the legal system is designed for, right? Plus, I'm such a douchebag that I won't ever be able to find another beautiful woman that I can treat like shit (or any woman for that matter).

anonymous 1/23/2013 12:28:28 AM

"bring your guns a life once lost or you might get shot up at the ultra lounge" ^ Nobody can take this comment lightly due to current events in the USA. I have submitted a tip to the FBI. Your IP is now under investigation and you should be expecting a visit within three working days. Let's pick a random third-world country and deport them there, how does that sound?

anonymous 1/23/2013 12:57:31 AM

No, third world countries don't want those pieces of shit, Better to just maroon them on an island. Along with the dude from Hypocrisy, can't remember his name...and that Nazi who's running Israel...and those people running that movie studio that signs superstar actors then pays to have them put in jail.

anonymous 1/23/2013 1:12:50 AM

^^^ Hey I worked at that studio when they signed you and I apologize. I didn't want to put you in jail, I just wanted to suck your dck. And that's why you ended up in jail. See I had good intentions. Really really really good intentions. E'one has the ability to grow and change so next time I'll just do the rightabout and kill myself like I should of in the first place.

anonymous 1/23/2013 1:43:31 AM

^^^ Good one.

anonymous 1/23/2013 7:33:28 AM

biggest event in the history of prestonburg, ky.

anonymous 1/23/2013 9:53:18 AM

a blunt once smoked

anonymous 1/23/2013 12:10:09 PM

hey morons, some people actually got shot at the ultra lounge last month.

anonymous 1/23/2013 12:11:59 PM

the a life once lost van/tour bus is where weed goes to die.

anonymous 1/23/2013 2:01:35 PM

yeah, it was a bunch of southside dckbags that rented the place out. not at a real show of any sorts. was for a private party.

anonymous 1/23/2013 2:15:33 PM

The Kentucky Show is going to be SIICKKKK!

anonymous 1/23/2013 2:48:48 PM

hey morons, some people actually got shot at the ultra lounge last month. Solution: shut down the ultra lounge. Any place where people got shot or shot at should not exist. If you don't do it yourself, I'm gonna hit up Snoopy and have her shut it down.

anonymous 1/23/2013 2:55:36 PM

Heard this famous rapper played a show at the ultra lounge and got in trouble for wearing UCLA gear. Apparently, it's illegal to wear UCLA apparel in an area where people like UCLA because some bruins fans hate other bruins fans. Makes sense, right?

anonymous 1/23/2013 3:00:44 PM

It's the same reason For Today is pretending that their gay. Because if you're a gay you hate other gays. Homophobic and homosexual both start with "homo". A coincidence? I think not.

anonymous 1/23/2013 4:02:38 PM

^Shiiiiiiiiiiiiat......I'm pretty sure one of the dudes from ALOL has a UCLA face tat......shiiiiiiat

anonymous 1/23/2013 5:53:24 PM

^^ Actually they went to USC but never graduated. Their parents are supporting their pathetic worthless career with the same money they used to study "shitty music theory" at USC since USC has the best "shitty music theory" program in the country.

anonymous 1/23/2013 5:54:09 PM

I heard Jay-Z went to USC.

anonymous 1/24/2013 4:33:32 AM

^Thats right I rem hearing Bob Meadows was roommates w Trey Anastasio

dirk_badoodi 1/24/2013 8:38:17 AM

^^^ Well, they were more than roommates, business partners, life partners, best friends. Sorta like Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. It's so heartwarming when two males can have such intimacy between them. (I wanted to say something else but I don't want to get kicked out of my band). Thank you Matt and Ben your love for each other has made the world a better place. Fa--never mind.

anonymous 1/24/2013 10:40:17 AM