NewsAugust 20, 2012 9:02 PM ET12,087 views

Dance Gavin Dance replaces singer Jonny Craig

Dance Gavin Dance has apparently ousted singer Jonny Craig, whose history of personal issues recently continued with his premature exit from the All Stars Tour. Although Dance Gavin Dance has yet to address the matter, Craig took to Twitter to say the following:
"DGD wants to go harder and I don't, so they have found another singer. The All Stars tour shit just kinda rushed what was gonna happen anyway... It was just time to go another way. I love the dudes and the band but I feel I'm made for more then what I've been doing... I respect DGD and whatever they do. It's better this way. Trust meeeeeee folksssss... I'm sure whoever they get will sing my songs perfectly... I respect what they want and I know I'm going to move forward like always."
UPDATE: Dance Gavin Dance has now publicly addressed the matter:
"When Jonny rejoined Dgd, we were about to call it quits. Tired of touring and being away from home for 8 months of the year, we wanted to shake things up. We thought it'd be fun to do a dbm sequel with Jonny and go out on that. We recorded dbm2 and felt it would be a disservice to our fans not to let them hear the new record live. We did a tour and felt rejuvenated but Jonny wasn't in a good place. After trying to convince him into getting help over warped tour, we canceled a headliner in November/December 2011 and told him we wouldn't tour until he sought out real help for his addiction. We got our good friend Matt Geise to fill in for a short run we did earlier this year while Jonny was in rehab. He was released and wanted to be out on the road immediately. We weren't sure how things would go so we only booked a small portion of the all stars tour to see if Jonny could still function as our lead singer. After a week and a half things were not going well. Everything came to a head when Jonny was publicly scolded by the owner of sumerian records for multiple offenses. It was then that we realized that our time with Jonny had reached its end. We wish Jonny the best In his future endeavors but he will no longer be a part of DGD. We however will continue playing and writing music because it's what we love doing.

Keebler 8/20/2012 6:06:10 PM

first. gay needs to "move forward" into death

zerofender 8/20/2012 6:07:45 PM

I don't understand how this guy didn't get put in jail for larceny. Why do we keep hearing about it?

anonymous 8/20/2012 6:09:45 PM

cocaine dealers are stoked

anonymous 8/20/2012 6:10:15 PM

people looking for cheap macbooks are stoked

anonymous 8/20/2012 6:10:52 PM

LAMBGOAT hardcore/metal/reviled forum WHO fckING CARES ABOUT THIS gay AND HIS SHITTY gay BAND

anonymous 8/20/2012 6:31:48 PM

"i feel im made for more than this" No, dckhead. That will be the only thing decent thing you did with your live. And even then, you sucked at it and fcked up.

anonymous 8/20/2012 6:44:15 PM

Did this dude get neutered in rehab or something? Grow some fcking balls man, just because you are a drug addict doesn't mean you have to be a total fcking pssy, god do you even read what you fcking write? you are a woman at this point

LoydChristmas 8/20/2012 6:45:47 PM

....like i was saying in the Haarp Machine thread. p.s. dude trust me, nobody wants to stick around and see what you're supposedly "made for" just bow out and go work at Wendys with all your gross neck tattoos.

slut 8/20/2012 6:47:38 PM

Palmeri and Blythe may try their hardest, but this guy is the blue ribbon gay.

anonymous 8/20/2012 6:48:12 PM

Craig needs to take to a shotgun and kill himself

anonymous 8/20/2012 6:55:06 PM

Hopefully he gets beatd

anonymous 8/20/2012 7:15:12 PM

"I'm sure whoever they get will sing my songs perfectly..." This is the best writing you've ever done, assclown. How does your pint of Vanilla Swiss Almond Haagen-Dazs taste as your tears fall onto every bite - what a gay.

anonymous 8/20/2012 7:17:26 PM

DGD wants to fck harder and I dont, so they have found another sub. The AllStars gangbang shit just kinda rushed up my ass what was gonna happen anyway. It was time to c-m another way. I love the dcks in the band but feel I'm made for bigger ones then what I've been fcking. I respect DGD and whoever they do. Its better this way. fck me folks. Im sure whoever they fck will sing my songs perfectly. I respect what they want and I know I'm going to move forward rearly like always

TheLoudestGuyInTheRoom 8/20/2012 7:23:48 PM

anonymous 8/20/2012 7:24:12 PM

Imaginary apple products are stoked.

anonymous 8/20/2012 7:30:27 PM

Move forward in front of a fast moving bus.

anonymous 8/20/2012 7:31:20 PM

This guy is a ginger junkie from Canada who acts like he's black and can't sing or even live a redeeming life, yet he still gets more attention than most people. fck him, I hope a Macbook battery explodes on his gay lap ^^ You post on fcking lambgoat, some redeeming life you lead there yourself buddy.

TheLoudestGuyInTheRoom 8/20/2012 7:39:24 PM

Lol @ anon's comment. Are you saying that everyone who posts here is a loser or degenerate? I'm not necessarily going to disagree...

StrikeLastFaceFirst 8/20/2012 7:40:02 PM

^ via Lambgoat

StrikeLastFaceFirst 8/20/2012 7:40:34 PM

fck, two above.

anonymous 8/20/2012 7:54:18 PM

Hunter Moore is not stoked.

anonymous 8/20/2012 7:54:24 PM

anonymous 8/20/2012 7:55:57 PM

Frankie from emmure should jump all over this. He is all about getting harder.

anonymous 8/20/2012 7:58:19 PM

StrikeLastFaceFirst 15 minutes ago fck, two above. fcking retard, what are you johnny craig?

anonymous 8/20/2012 8:00:10 PM

anonymous 2 minutes ago Frankie from emmure should jump all over this. He is all about getting harder. Replace one drug addict with another drug addict

anonymous 8/20/2012 8:12:01 PM

Jonny "gay" HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

anonymous 8/20/2012 8:32:20 PM

fcking kill yourself on live television.

anonymous 8/20/2012 8:33:19 PM

What does this band sound like?? I refuse to ever listen because of the way this jonny craig looks

anonymous 8/20/2012 8:38:51 PM

cant wait for that little bastard of a ginger to die.

anonymous 8/20/2012 8:43:06 PM

Tima is fat, flat, and stoked

anonymous 8/20/2012 9:35:41 PM

"but I feel I'm made for more then what I've been doing" MORE DRUGS!!!

i_talk_shit 8/20/2012 9:40:12 PM

he types pretty well one handed, because the c-ck in other hand is being worked really hard at the moment. what a choad.

anonymous 8/20/2012 9:58:23 PM

anonymous 8/20/2012 9:59:07 PM

Guys on Craigslist M4M who sell small amounts of coke in exchange for tight jerks are stoked

anonymous 8/20/2012 10:00:43 PM

the funniest thing about this post is he says "trust me" as if anyone would ever trust a dude who stole peoples money on the internet for a fake macbook pro to buy heroin haha

anonymous 8/20/2012 10:04:23 PM

hopefully he gets beatd by a macbook

anonymous 8/20/2012 10:10:01 PM

" Trust meeeeeee folksssss..." Didn't realize this dude was a 12 yearrrrrrrrr olddddddd girlllllllll

blankzzz 8/20/2012 10:21:38 PM

WELL NOTHING FEELS REAL ANYMORE

anonymous 8/20/2012 10:28:13 PM

WHY THE fck DO I KEEP HEARING ABOUT THIS SHITTY BAND ON NEWS SITES. fckING STOP ACTING LIKE PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ^^ This. Only hear about this band on news sites, never seen them mentioned anywhere else. Never heard their music anywhere, never seen a video, never seen them on tumblr slut's pages, facebook pages, etc, do they even exist??

anonymous 8/20/2012 11:45:33 PM

Jonny Craig must be laughing nervously with a needle in his arm and a knife to his throat while reading these comments.

anonymous 8/20/2012 11:50:17 PM

The local methadone clinic is stoked.

anonymous 8/21/2012 12:38:10 AM

I highly doubt this tiny twink Ginger would ever be put in a general population of jail even if he continued to commit crimes. He would be getting beatd by everyone at all times, he wouldn't even be able to eat a meal without his sweet ginger jerk being opened

anonymous 8/21/2012 1:28:50 AM

"He's being replaced by Tilian Pearson (Tides of Man) who also filled in for Craig in Emarosa for a bit after they booted him. Is this the part where Andrew Mikhail is supposed to be stoked?" LOLLLLLL

anonymous 8/21/2012 2:20:38 AM

get kurt back goddammit. this is actually a great band they just need to quit getting gayy singers.

anonymous 8/21/2012 2:42:52 AM

anonymous 8/21/2012 7:37:25 AM

Hopefully he'll stay in jail since Rise Records won't be posting bond.

purplesabbath87 8/21/2012 7:38:21 AM

dude, just shut the fck up. prima-donna gay! NO CARE EVER! macbook flip x1000, heroine overdose!

anonymous 8/21/2012 8:16:19 AM

"DGD wants to go harder and I don't" Guess jonny goes hard in tha paint, waka flocka craig Craigslist OUT!

anonymous 8/21/2012 9:42:32 AM

the heroin food chain is stoked. so are hypodermic needle mfg.'s. shoot air in your scrotum gay.

anonymous 8/21/2012 9:45:43 AM

fck, every time I see his name on a news article, I hope it's the report that he OD'd. I'm disappointed again.

populationcontrol 8/21/2012 12:23:24 PM

"publicly scolded for multiple offenses" what is this guy a 5 year old kid??

chevycavalier 8/21/2012 12:41:21 PM

Ash avilsen finally laid the smack down? Good, that co-dependent gay has been enabling that red-headed retard for years

anonymous 8/21/2012 5:17:14 PM

You are all pussies anyway, you need some "sumerian records" owner to tell you that the relationship with your drug addicted singer is not working out for what the 10th time now? Grow some fcking balls every single one of you including that gay ginger. You are a drug addict, a touring band is no place for you. Maybe you should move your fcking ginger ass back to BC and take advantage of Canadian health care.

anonymous 8/21/2012 9:06:27 PM

"This just in: Jonny Craig is the new singer of The Haunted and will be embarking on the dirty needle tour 2013, while Peter Dolving will be replacing him in Dance Gavin Dance" lol

anonymous 8/21/2012 9:35:26 PM

"Hey guys! Life is great, have been sober for 6+ months now and can't wait to do amazing things with my life!" -Every drug addict ever

anonymous 8/21/2012 9:39:38 PM

"Jonny was in rehab. He was released and wanted to be out on the road immediately." LOL @ taking orders from jonny craig

anonymous 8/21/2012 9:57:32 PM

Hope this guy ODs in a Super 8 Motel.

anonymous 8/21/2012 10:03:31 PM

You know that black dude in the band is the one supplying Craig with drugs..

anonymous 8/21/2012 10:09:05 PM

"Sad how everybody just leaves me. " -Jonny Craig's twitter What a pathetic gay, go do some more heroin to wash away your sorrow and blame others you fcking pssy gay. You are a disgrace even to drug addicts.

anonymous 8/22/2012 3:07:31 AM

GOD DAMN IT! NOT ALL DRUG ADDICTS ARE LOSERS AND CAN KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL. HAVE SOME SELF CONTROL AND BUY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TOUR! I don't care anyway. WIll Swan is a dumb N¡ggë® who actually charges people for guitar lessons off Skype. Kurt Travis is a little "yes man", but they guy has more heart of him than anyone else in that shithole band. Nice neakbeard, BTW, dude.

LoydChristmas 8/22/2012 5:31:09 AM

hopefully Ash Avildsen made this fggt cry in front of his fat groupies and scene bro's that misguidedly idolize this waste of space. que the MTV True Life: I failed at being a scene queen

simon_belmonT 8/22/2012 8:33:02 AM

A PUBLIC SCOLDING?????

anonymous 8/22/2012 2:40:27 PM

LOL yeah right this Ash Avildsen probably started crying himself while attempting to scold

anonymous 8/23/2012 2:32:10 PM

Ash Avildsen is a rich kid who is roommates with coke dealers. Wonder what the scolding sounded like? He probably tried hard to sound like Tony Victory.

anonymous 8/23/2012 2:32:44 PM

man i wish i could see ash avildsen rip his jerk open. that dude's a serious businessman. i bet it was awesome.

anonymous 8/23/2012 3:13:34 PM

^ this dude jerks off to that facebook post. Wow I wonder what his dck looks like. I bet it looks awesome.

anonymous 8/23/2012 6:29:02 PM

Yeah I'm sure Jonny Craig really gave a fck. OH my god Ash Avildsen is mad. Craig has this gay in the palm of his hand. Dance Gavin Dance will never be anything without Craig and Avildsen will lose all his $$$$ which is none to begin with since bizzy bone is probably extorting him daily.

anonymous 8/23/2012 6:33:31 PM

HAHAHAH just googled "Ash Avildsen" What is he like fcking 5'2 135 lbs??? His scolding probably involved sucking off Jonny Craig and becoming angry when he did not get enough c-m as predicted.

anonymous 8/26/2012 10:18:34 AM

despite what you think about Ash he has a lot of influence in the club/mid-level touring industry and can and will fck your band from getting opportunities if you cross him

anonymous 8/26/2012 8:55:00 PM

^^ LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLL

anonymous 8/26/2012 8:55:36 PM

Excuse me.. again but.. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

anonymous 8/27/2012 5:58:07 PM

What is he going to do? Cry to his daddy?