NewsAugust 20, 2012 3:57 PM ET6,240 views

Dethklok announces new album

Official press release: Dethklok returns this fall with Metalocalypse: Dethklok Dethalbum III, the highly-anticipated follow up album that fans of the animated band have been begging for. The stars of the Adult Swim series Metalocalypse will unleash 12 brand new tracks that are more brutal than ever before in this fall's release, set to hit stores throughout North America on October 16, 2012 from Williams Street Records. The Dethalbum III is once again co-produced by Metalocalypse co-creator Brendon Small and Dethklok producer Ulrich Wild (The Dethalbum and Dethalbum II). The cover art was also illustrated by The Dethalbum and Dethalbum II cover artist Antonio Canobbio. Dethklok - Dethalbum III Dethalbum III will not only be released in its original CD and digital format, but also as a Deluxe Edition CD/DVD and a clean version of the CD. The Deluxe Edition CD/DVD will include a 32-minute behind-the-scenes documentary of the making of Dethalbum III, as well as music videos and much more. A vinyl edition of the album with special etching will be released on November 6, 2012. The full track listing for Dethalbum III includes: 01. I Ejaculate Fire 02. Crush the Industry 03. Andromeda 04. The Galaxy 05. Starved 06. Killstardo Abominate 07. Ghostqueen 08. Impeach God 09. Biological Warfare 10. Skyhunter 11. The Hammer 12. Rejoin The fourth season of Metalocalypse, created by Brendon Small and Tommy Blacha with Small executive producing, recently wrapped on Adult Swim and will be released on DVD and Blu-ray Disc on October 30. Along with all 12 episodes from the series' fourth season, the Metalocalypse Season 4 DVD and Blu-ray releases will feature more than two hours of special features. Highlights from those features include a 90-minute feature film of Nathan Explosion tackling his latest Shakespeare reading, in "Nathan Reads Shakespeare 4: Comedy of Errors," a series of band member "StaresDowns," a look at Dethklok Fan Art, "MurderThoughts," a "Pickles Flyby" and much, much more.

brassknuckleromance 8/20/2012 1:05:14 PM

lol @ I come fire

LoydChristmas 8/20/2012 1:07:14 PM

"i come fire" "impeach god" haha...so ridiculous and awesome. talk shit if you hate fun.

anonymous 8/20/2012 1:09:06 PM

the andrew wk of metal

horseheadxbookends 8/20/2012 1:14:49 PM

i...for one...am excited

AnalButt 8/20/2012 1:40:26 PM

Can't wait. I enjoy everything about this show/band.

TheLoudestGuyInTheRoom 8/20/2012 1:55:52 PM

"Highly-anticipated" by grown ass men who still play D+D and live off of Hot Pockets and Mountain Dew

ineedsalt 8/20/2012 3:42:29 PM

does anyone still play D+D? log should be in this

anonymous 8/20/2012 4:25:15 PM

Stoked.

dondeestasumadre 8/20/2012 5:10:34 PM

cartoon > music. lame

bees 8/20/2012 5:12:03 PM

Whatever novelty the band had quickly faded after the first album, at least for me. That's cool people are stoked though, I guess.

stewietantrum 8/20/2012 9:41:11 PM

fck. Yes. If it's anywhere near as good as Dethalbum II, it will be occupying my CD player for quite a while.

anonymous 8/21/2012 1:29:30 AM

There's no novelty involved. I don't like Metalocalypse, it's just another cartoon. Dethkloks albums are very good

anonymous 8/21/2012 10:44:05 AM

Cartoon band rips off legends of metal, writes shitty ass music, market it as the most brutal thing you've ever heard, and you shit heads can't get enough of it. Can't wait for the free credit report.com band to put out an album now! Sgunna be brootal bros!!!

anonymous 8/21/2012 8:44:58 PM

shut up gay

anonymous 8/21/2012 9:45:36 PM

If I could not handle the content I would not buy this!!!!!

AssController 8/22/2012 4:19:23 PM

Dethklok albums are 1. funny 2. legit. If you don't like this its because 1. dethklok is more popular than your real band 2. you do not like metal. 3. those skinny jeans cut of circulation to your balls and they had to be removed. Now you spend your days grazing in the field. Seriously, everything related to dethklok is a fcking love letter to metal. I come Fire I come Fire I come Fire I come Fire I come Fire I come Fire I come Fire