Home > Forum > Topic

So the music scene is basically

wwjd 122 days ago
Fans buying tickets for shows they can never go to and barely being able to get refunds because the shows are rescheduled not cancelled and the band members do nothing all day but curare another tour get covid insurance and then reschedule the tour and get paid and most every band is doing this and no one says anything and the music scene just deteriorates

jimbo 122 days ago
Eric Clapton is big among the anti vaxxers now

yeah, but also, we all call each other----all of us, and talk about you and how we giggle at you when you're not looking.

wwjd 122 days ago
So is this what the new normal will be? Bands book tours and cancel them and the only way you get to see any good band is at furnace fest once a year but only if you're fully vaccinated and boosted etc and then the rest of the year it is them rescheduling Oh well

yeah basically and that other part about everybody gossiping about your lack of hygiene.

scene trends 2022 and beyond

BULLHEAD 122 days ago
i don't really miss it

Zordon 122 days ago
who cares the entire music industry is ran by secret societies it was all fake

wwjd 122 days ago
I like how I'm the only one who ever brings up these points You know you all make fun of me and that's fine but I'm actually disappointed in you. To think this is what has happened to this scene and you're all just going along with it which is ironic but it's okay

wwjd 122 days ago
Well carry on

jimbo 122 days ago
imagine the secret society members who ran the hardcore/ metal scene. worthless. id imagine they were all fed to Belial at the bohemian grove by now.

you're right, this is all beyonces fault

wwjd 122 days ago
I'm probably the only member of this current forum who has actually been in LA meeting with those "secret society people" for music and what's even more me <3 is that I turned them down And yes it is a big f*cked up scene out there in LA for entertainment but I will say this about them They tell you upfront what you're getting into so there's that I guess Can never play dumb with that selling your soul shit

BULLHEAD 122 days ago
imgaine being a big fat 40 year old guy worried about the scene

wwjd 122 days ago
I'm not even 35