Home > Forum > Topic

So when I and Xander finally tie our balloon knots

no one wants you posting here. no one.

skinsuit 202 days ago
You do. You get off from it.

no, i really want you to never post here again.

the board is slightly fun when you don't post on it.

skinsuit 202 days ago
Nothing has changed.

no, literally, look at what you just did. you can't take the fact no one likes you, no one has ever wanted you here, and you have a f*cking mental collapse and try to troll people who literally don't give a f*ck about you in any way shape or form. you're f*cking pathetic lol

and when you are here, it makes the board a shit pile.

skinsuit 202 days ago
pastaman 16 minutes ago "I and Xander" *proceeds to correct grammar in other posts* Funny how you tried to best me and failed.

skinsuit 202 days ago
HOUSE_OF_HORSEKONNEN 4 minutes ago no, literally, look at what you just did. you can't take the fact no one likes you, no one has ever wanted you here, and you have a f*cking mental collapse and try to troll people who literally don't give a f*ck about you in any way shape or form. you're f*cking pathetic lol Did that feel good?

i didnt feel anything typing that. no one feels anything, except slight annoyance, when addressing you. how do you not get that?

pastaman 202 days ago
skinsuit 2 minutes ago Funny how you tried to best me and failed. did you forget you already responded to this

lol

skinsuit 202 days ago
HOUSE_OF_HORSEKONNEN 2 minutes ago i didnt feel anything typing that. no one feels anything, except slight annoyance, when addressing you. how do you not get that? No, you're furious.

skinsuit 202 days ago
pastaman 39 seconds ago skinsuit 2 minutes ago Funny how you tried to best me and failed. did you forget you already responded to this And you didn't answer, so I thought I'd try again.

skinsuit 202 days ago
It's so funny how Xander pretends all this doesn't mean anything to him, when it's obvious from his fuming, seething, vile, vitriol filled, toxic posts he is angrier than a raging bull. f*cking LOL