Home > Forum > Topic

Old school airings on tv

BULLHEAD 7 minutes ago ever see Land Of the Lost with will ferrell? it got real bad reviews but i thought it was good ..... you haven't seen Old School, but you've seen Land of the Lost....

BULLHEAD 170 days ago
not everyones seen every movie. geez

Portslob 170 days ago
Someone made a big mistake!

thetowerofrome 170 days ago
HOUSE_OF_HORSEKONNEN 2 minutes ago BULLHEAD 7 minutes ago ever see Land Of the Lost with will ferrell? it got real bad reviews but i thought it was good ..... you haven't seen Old School, but you've seen Land of the Lost.... Lol. It's even funnier because he's old too and not like a 25 year old. Oh bully.

right now, though, it's kinda like talking about HEY MAN THE GODFATHER II BRO! and you're like, never seen it but that's got that guy from bobby deerfield, right? whats his name dinero like the meixcan money tahts u rn

i forgot land of the lost with will ferrell until you mentioned it right now.

BULLHEAD 170 days ago
i was busy in the early 2000s

barbara saw old school, shrugged and said eh its no rick and morty season 2

skinsuit 170 days ago
I was sucking and f*cking my way through Western Europe in the early 2000's.

you were at home getting exposed for what you are in the early 2000's.

on this message board.

Why do you still post here trind.... good lord.

like two months ago, some old posters profile was brought up i think GFOS, and I looked at the comments, and trind was there crying in the comments in like f*cking 2007. 2007. 5 years ago was 2017.

anyways bull watch old school or dont but put on some shoes

HOUSE_OF_HORSEKONNEN 20 minutes ago like two months ago, some old posters profile was brought up i think GFOS, and I looked at the comments, and trind was there crying in the comments in like f*cking 2007. 2007. 5 years ago was 2017 LOLLLLLLLLLL