Home > Forum > Topic

death metal music fulfills biblical prophecy

Zordon 131 days ago
in ezekiel 28:13 it talks about how the devil was made up of musical components within his actual body and it can be interpreted through scripture that he was the leader of musical worship in heaven so it makes total sense that bands like SLAYER exist now because satan came to earth

BULLHEAD 131 days ago
i love death metal, zordy

skinsuit 131 days ago
Hey Zordy, are ICP Christians?

jimbo 131 days ago
I'm stoked about the the new Fetus

Zordon 131 days ago
all the death metal bands who thought they were being edgelords by making demonic/satanic imagery were actually playing directly into biblical prophecy without even knowing it

BULLHEAD 131 days ago
i think they were just having fun, mostly

jimbo 131 days ago
didn't slayer come out and say all their anti religious shit was a gimmick? that's pretty funny if true

Zordon 131 days ago
the book of ezekiel was written around the year 500 and if you were there at the time you could have read it and said 'i bet one day, in like maybe 1500 years there will be music that is totally worships the devil and it will likely be really technical sounding music because the devil was the lead musician up there'

Araya is a Roman Catholic.

BULLHEAD 131 days ago
even Deicide were just joking around

Zordon 131 days ago
dont focus in directly on SLAYER so much as just the entire genre of music itself i was just using them as an example

Zordon 131 days ago
it doesnt matter if they were joking or not, its still a prophecy fulfilled because it happened

skinsuit 131 days ago
I think God is ok with music that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Zordon 131 days ago
honestly that makes even more sense if they say they were just joking because of course the devil would try to use souls that dont take this seriously and who think its just a joke

Zordon 131 days ago
skinsuit 24 seconds ago I think God is ok with music that doesn't take itself too seriously. of course he loves us and wants us to be happy and really you can have music thats not about GOD that is totally fine because its about the heart/intent behind the music