Home > Forum > Topic

Checking in to hospital so I don't kill myself

_steelpanda_ 131 days ago
I'm currently in emergency room waiting to be seen? So I don't off myself? They made me fill out forms lol, like ok let me just slit my ducking wrist all over this. Yes this is all real and I have f*cking gone off the rails. I haven't drank I don't want to. I have f*cked my life up and have destroyed everyone's around me in some shape or form. I'm a f*cking cancer to anyone that gets close to me, I had a moment of clarity this morning to know well enough to drive through this f*cking ice storm to get here because even though I want to f*cking blow my brains out I still don't want all the way blow my f*cking brains out, but that feeling is second by second. I've lost everything that every meant anything to me, because of my actions and my choices.

Portslob 131 days ago
Damn dude. Glad you're getting help

withdeadhandsrising 131 days ago
if true i hope you get the help you need but it's kinda weird you're posting this here man, take a break, this place is not what you need right now.

simon_belmont 131 days ago
Damn, brother. Hope you get the help you need and work it out.

carveyournamein 131 days ago
Everyone makes mistakes.

skinsuit 131 days ago
Let me quote some heroes of mine: Your world is coming apart Remain steadfast Perseverance Against all opposition Crushing all limitations Pure strength through solitude Discipline and determination

skinsuit 131 days ago
Get better soon.

Have you considered moving to someplace awesome that might just kill you anyway? Like you could go to Africa with $100 and live there for a decade if you don't die from malaria, AIDS, or being eaten by lions.

easyhateoven 131 days ago
d0th?

_steelpanda_ 131 days ago
This place is exactly what I need for a minute, but I understand what your saying. I have had shit luck contacting anyone today, I like all y'all, y'all have given me entertainment throughout the years but I've also seen y'all be kind. I'm doing anything and everything to keep me occupied until they inject something in me to sleep. I just got put in a room. Also, for anyone doubting anything, go to my Instagram diabeticbuddah, I've been documenting this shit because I've been at home by myself because my wife and kids are gone. It's very real and I wish this was a f*cking gimmick, my life feels like a f*cking gimmick.

You could do something awesome with your life, like infiltrate a Columbian druglord's compound and snort all of his coke.

I'm being totally serious right now. Don't kill yourself. You could go to Siberia and bang endless amounts of hot Russian babes before you get gobbled up by a polar bear.

_d0thack_ 131 days ago
Take care of yourself man. If you need anything let me know. Stay strong.

skinsuit 131 days ago
I'm serious. Blast f*cking Hatebreed on max volume on your phone. Get that anger pumping!

I'm being completely serious: you could try to break a world record or something. Like that dude who was encased in ice for 66 hours. You could do 67.