This is the part where you go crazy.

carveyournamein 45 days ago
I'm already watching something.

BULLHEAD 45 days ago
I'm just enjoying the morning silence right now

Inkongudunk 45 days ago
I'm listening to cello sonata #3

_steelpanda_ 45 days ago
Their really awesome, I think they did a robocop themed album? You like toxic Holocaust? They were my favorite out of all the new thrash explosion or whatever they called it.

_d0thack_ 45 days ago
I sure do man. I'm a huge fan of thrash metal. I just listened to their first LP.

_d0thack_ 45 days ago
Are you into Havok panda?

_steelpanda_ 45 days ago
Yeah man, those f*cking riffs on their debut album made me kinda not want to play guitar anymore lol.

_d0thack_ 45 days ago
You playing in a band currently?

BULLHEAD 44 days ago
You should steal those riffs. I steal riffs all the time

_steelpanda_ 44 days ago
Negative, but currently writing a bunch, getting back into it.

_d0thack_ 44 days ago
Right on dude. My buddies from back home have been wanting to start a studio only band with me. I played with them years ago. Supposedly the drums are getting tracked this weekend. I'm stoked.

evil_hero 44 days ago
carveyournamein 58 minutes ago I'm already watching something. lmao. i love you carve

_steelpanda_ 44 days ago
_d0thack_ 43 minutes ago Right on dude. My buddies from back home have been wanting to start a studio only band with me. I played with them years ago. Supposedly the drums are getting tracked this weekend. I'm stoked. Right on man, you should do it. I'm trying to do the same thing here lol.

_steelpanda_ 44 days ago
Also I just listened to Covering Fire by Havok like 17 times, that solo and just everything is beyond ridiculous lol.