Home > Forum > Topic

you guys ready for that new ETID album!?

easyhateoven 217 days ago
pedophile trap

iwilladapt 217 days ago
lol

xander_crews_horse 217 days ago
There was an interview with EtID back in the mid or probably early 2000's where he talked about writing lyrics while drinking a beer in sunglasses, in a beat up car, parked across from a school. So yeah…

ej 217 days ago
where does all the etid pedo talk stem from, real question

lurk's podcast, keith's lyrics, etc. all of it, man. band has always sucked

evil_hero 217 days ago
they were proven in lithuanian court to be responsible for a child smuggling ring in over 12 oblasts

they were responsible for so many shitty aim away messages. "the greatest lovers were murderers first" -- or something just as gay.

evil_hero 217 days ago
easyhateoven 3 minutes ago they were responsible for so many shitty aim away messages. "the greatest lovers were murderers first" -- or something just as gay. lol

skinsuit 217 days ago
evil_hero 5 minutes ago they were proven in lithuanian court to be responsible for a child smuggling ring in over 12 oblasts Lithuania isn't partitioned into oblasts, idiot.

xander_crews_horse 217 days ago
evil_hero 2 minutes ago easyhateoven 3 minutes ago they were responsible for so many shitty aim away messages. "the greatest lovers were murderers first" -- or something just as gay. lol "Tonight I feel like the hero of a rusty war" scrawl the tiny fingers with their black nail polish on the high school desk.

lol got 'em

skinsuit 217 days ago
Last Night in Town will always have a special place in my ass.

that's gross, dude

NakedFrankReynolds 217 days ago
I posted this years ago, but my fat ugly cousin is one of the etidiots who go to every show and she says she sees him frequently grope women in the crowd and gets mad because he hasn't groped her yet lol

VodkaVeins 217 days ago
Hot Damn is good. Keith Buckley is a dork.