Home > Forum > Topic

Talking shit and being mean

xander_crews_horse 45 days ago
Doesn't do nothing no more man. Y'all ever play them sebokuews?

BULLHEAD 45 days ago
yeah you gotta be nice

skinsuit 45 days ago
Look who's talking.

BULLHEAD 45 days ago
oh no it's that swedish bully

Just be nice. Until it's time to not be nice anymore.

Pilgrim 45 days ago
Look Whos Talking? Great movie

Trind, everyone should ignore you. But I'll just say this. Your entire beef is around having a username deleted because you bugged out when people exposed you for making racist and pro pedophile claims. You even threatened to sexually assault a child. Long after the shock era of lambgoat, you've made death threats and obsessively attacked certain posters for making fun of you. You'll come back and try to act normal but within thirty minutes you're spamming threads because you're upset. No one likes you and that's not going to change. You should go outside ffs. Please, for you jfc , idgaf about this board, it's some dying remnant of a stupid age of humanity.

TheMoustacheMassacre 4 minutes ago Just be nice. Until it's time to not be nice anymore. Then I do good boss, right? Then I do good.

skinsuit 45 days ago
Wah wah wah.

simon_belmont 45 days ago
I read this as "taking a shit and being mean" and I thought that was weird. I reread and realized what it actually said.

Gotta take a big ole anger plop. One time I had to shit so furiously and I knew it'd be a f*cking bomb so I drove to a McDonald's ten minutes from the job site, far away from any potential toilet spy's.

skinsuit 45 days ago
spy's

_d0thack_ 45 days ago
I spy a retard in this thread.

skinsuit 45 days ago
_d0thack_ 1 minute ago What?

kort 45 days ago
this is a pretty rich thread coming from the jangler himself