Home > Forum > Topic

Sup? I'm drunk

easyhateoven 46 days ago
Had a bunch of whiskey and planning a trip to tampa soon with some friends in February. Who wants to f*ck/fight in ebor city. Ybor city. A city

Zordon 46 days ago
crippled https://youtu.be/QbzRvxmLguE

Amber 46 days ago
Hewwo

skinsuit 46 days ago
f*ck off.

lurkcity 46 days ago
you me and rick

lurkcity 46 days ago
although if we go to ybor, its best not to leave the main street.... trust me

BULLHEAD 46 days ago
that sounds a little racist to me

_d0thack_ 46 days ago
Ayy drunky 😘

iwilladapt 46 days ago
Been to two bars, and had whiskey sour with dinner. Heading to the Beloved/ Codeseven show now. A little f*cked up.

lurkcity 46 days ago
BULLHEAD 8 minutes ago that sounds a little racist to me bull have you been to FL? we have a bunch of pain clinics and an opioid crisis in full swing. add that with a low-income area around one tampa's main attraction area and you do the math. so you will see some cracked-out white people for sure. when i lived in tampa ybor had this guy who was well known in the area, he was called the shoe licker because, you guessed it. he licked men's shoes.

easyhateoven 46 days ago
iwilladapt 9 minutes ago Been to two bars, and had whiskey sour with dinner. Heading to the Beloved/ Codeseven show now. A little f*cked up. We just talked about that show. My buddy grew up in Winston salem. Have fun!

easyhateoven 46 days ago
lurkcity 22 minutes ago you me and rick lurkcity 22 minutes ago although if we go to ybor, its best not to leave the main street.... trust me Ok I'm down

iwilladapt 46 days ago
easyhateoven 41 minutes ago iwilladapt 9 minutes ago Been to two bars, and had whiskey sour with dinner. Heading to the Beloved/ Codeseven show now. A little f*cked up. We just talked about that show. My buddy grew up in Winston salem. Have fun! <3 🍻

lurkcity 46 days ago
I'm drinking pbrs at the carnifex, enterprise earth, and uvsulfur show. Hanging w Ricky Hoover. He cut his ear holes though.

lurkcity 46 days ago
Wait……. Amber live in the tampa area? This may be fun.