trap them

easyhateoven 23 days ago
i really liked this band

willy_wanker 23 days ago
trap them and kill them. is it the same band

B__DAWG 23 days ago
f*ck them

lake_flaccid 23 days ago
I always think about this band, as well as Black Breath. I really enjoyed their sound a lot, on every album they put out.

lake_flaccid 23 days ago
I'm gonna throw All Pigs Must Die in there as well. They may not come back but at least we have Hope Conspiracy again.

easyhateoven 23 days ago
Yeah that shit was tight

jimbo 23 days ago
saw them live couple times, good band

Zortslob 23 days ago
Are they like over the top satanic and anti religious?

Zortslob 23 days ago
Also, Crap Them(dungarees)

easyhateoven 23 days ago
No

B__DAWG 23 days ago
you're thinking of Deicide

shitinyourhand 23 days ago
Grew up around those guys. The singer dude they had this pretty bad band called Sykofant or something. Super nice dudes, but that band wasn't good, haha. Then like 1 year later I think Backstabbers and Trap Them or whatever other band that dude was in came out and it was sick. I think that dude musta just found some other people to jam with. Also he worked at a printing shop and gave me a dope Amorphis Elegy shirt for free. I miss that shirt. That album is also sick

B__DAWG 23 days ago
i want that shirt

whitey 22 days ago
Band ripped! Saw them at dude fest in 07 and then a couple times when in college. They were so good every time. Andy Williams played with them the one time which was weird

just_farted 22 days ago
whitey 3 hours ago Band ripped! Saw them at dude fest in 07 and then a couple times when in college. They were so good every time. Andy Williams played with them the one time which was weird think that was the red chord tour with gaza. i remember andy playing with them on that tour too