gonna watch this tomorrow. it will most likely suck

lake_flaccid 67 days ago
I love the original and JG is great, but this doesn't look good

easyhateoven 67 days ago
agreed with both. that conor mcgregor doofus is in it too

Bortslob 67 days ago
It's an abomination to remake that movie. I refuse to watch

lake_flaccid 67 days ago
Thats a big reason to avoid, I don't want him to become an actor. We should've learned our lesson with The Rock

Bortslob 67 days ago
I'm really offended by remaking 10/10 movies. There's no point to it.

easyhateoven 67 days ago
i rewatched the original over the weekend. it still kicks ass

lake_flaccid 67 days ago
Bortslob 7 seconds ago I'm really offended by remaking 10/10 movies. Agreed. They're going for all the 80's cult classics right now, it's awful.

lake_flaccid 67 days ago
The original is so good. Jeff Healy rips on guitar while Swayze literally rips out a dude's heart. You can't improve on that kind of stuff.

easyhateoven 67 days ago
that crow remake looks sooooo bad. and the music in it is even worse

Bortslob 67 days ago
I don't mind when people get creative with it.. for example, the original Halloween is one of my favorites ever, and when rob zombie did that kinda origin story of Mike myers.. I thought that was kinda cool (even though the movie wasn't that great).. but just straight up remaking a movie that is already awesome, is just stupid. What if I remade a Picasso painting? It's like spitting in the artist's face

lake_flaccid 67 days ago
I like the Bill Skarsgard, I feel like he's a good casting job on that Crow movie, but everything else looks very bad. How is the music? I haven't even listened. It better be very goth/industrial

easyhateoven 67 days ago
it's trash

lake_flaccid 67 days ago
I agree that making a remake with a new idea can be cool. There are good remakes, Dawn of the Dead from 2004 was pretty solid. But the crap they're putting out now is unbelievable. Remaking Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead… but now with all black people! Remaking The Warriors… but now it's a musical! It's just completely effortless and stupid

easyhateoven 67 days ago
lake_flaccid 14 seconds ago ... Remaking Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead… but now with all black people! lol i thought that was a joke at first but nope