Home > Forum > Topic

Friday Night Goats

toxicnacho 87 days ago
i'm stuck with that everything for my entire life? what?

jimbo 87 days ago
B__DAWG 10 minutes ago there's no way anyone here's under 30 ^^^ there's probably like 12 active posters and the average age is def 45

toxicnacho 87 days ago
there's no young people here.

jimbo 87 days ago
pretty sure that wanker dude is like 55 so that's the anomaly pulling it towards an average of 45

toxicnacho 87 days ago
he might be. I don't know. he makes me laugh a lot, but I'm sure I've seen him talk about helping a very old family member. he might be. he's cool in my books, though. most people don't help the elderly.

toxicnacho 87 days ago
oh, and he hates Dave mustaine. I know that for a fact.

jimbo 87 days ago
i remember seeing Megadeth maybe 10 years ago and people started throwing beer at Dave Mustaine because he stopped playing songs due to technical issues and the band just walked off lol

toxicnacho 87 days ago
did he go on some political or religious rant? I can see it happening.

easyhateoven 87 days ago
watching tom dr*per highlights from 1992, duh

toxicnacho 87 days ago
dur. you just told me. sorry. I didn't read that.

jimbo 87 days ago
he started getting aggro with the crowd and more beers started flying, it was great. I've seen them a few times and each time they slayed except that night.

toxicnacho 87 days ago
easyhateoven 18 seconds ago watching tom dr*per highlights from 1992, duh lol I do this with the bulls. i have like a six disc set from all of their 90's championship runs and reigns. man, the mighty have fallen.

toxicnacho 87 days ago
that's hilarious. I saw them with guns n' roses a few years ago at arrowhead and it was top notch.

toxicnacho 87 days ago
also, only children and teenagers or guys in their late 20's/early 30's grow a rat tail to be a "goof" and "have fun" there isn't one non functioning adult that would do that out of their own free will and be okay with it unless they are grown men doing it to impress their grease monkey coworkers let alone update other men on a discord forum about how long it has became. I knew a guy who did this and he's probably around the age of barb. he's a complete dork and and goes to quintiles to get tattoo money.

barbara2.0 87 days ago
i can't tell if you're permanently wetbrain from the k2 or you're just getting more drunk as the day goes on