What's the plan?

dayman 87 days ago
posting in this thread all night

B__DAWG 87 days ago
i plead the fifth

RAGINGFUCKMAN 87 days ago
cumming.

toxicnacho 87 days ago
right on. i've officially determined that this is the only thread i am going to make every week from now on, unless lurk says or does something stupid. i hope you are all happy with that.

barbara2.0 87 days ago
shut the f*ck up

toxicnacho 87 days ago
shut up you vapid ass tramp stamp trind.

jimbo 87 days ago
gettin f*ckin hammered son

just_farted 87 days ago
drink beer and play helldivers 2

barbara2.0 87 days ago
toxicnacho 20 minutes ago shut up you vapid ass tramp stamp trind. you are pathetic trash

toxicnacho 87 days ago
jimbo 1 minute ago gettin f*ckin hammered son right on. I'm allowed a few tonight. I've already started, but i'm not going hard. have fun bud. we're gonna try to watch a movie or two tonight. just_farted 9 seconds ago drink beer and play helldivers 2 weird. a coworker today actually suggested I play that today. I won't, though. I don't have time for video games anymore.

toxicnacho 87 days ago
barbara2.0 24 seconds ago toxicnacho 20 minutes ago shut up you vapid ass tramp stamp trind. you are pathetic trash says the guy with a rat tail and tramp stamp. what are you? almost 30? lol.

B__DAWG 87 days ago
there's no way anyone here's under 30

toxicnacho 87 days ago
I don't know how old he is but I know he's too old to have a rat tail and a tramp stamp.

barbara2.0 87 days ago
I had a rat tail for a bit as a goof but you're stuck with that everything for your entire life.