Home > Forum > Topic

Yeah we fancy like

ej 104 days ago
Yeah, we fancy like Chili's on a date night Got that Cajun Chicken Pasta, I'm gonna have to heel the grate Get some Crispers, with the sauce too Five margs, one check, girl, it's on you Bougie like leftovers in the styrofoam Shove you into your car, then you drive home Some Taiwanese lady, she my Bangkok delight (ayy) That's how we do, how we do, fancy like, oh

Bortslob 104 days ago
Take a hike ej

Inkongudunk 104 days ago
Bad thread

B__DAWG 104 days ago
i dont get it

ej 104 days ago
It's a song about taking a girl to Chili's and making her pay and then abusing her in the parking lot. It's kind of a cosmic gumbo. It almost moves to the beat of jazz.

Bortslob 104 days ago
Dot's thanksgiving plans in song form

B__DAWG 104 days ago
you lost me

lurkcity 104 days ago
just stay on reddit ej lol

B__DAWG 104 days ago
zip it, lc

ej 104 days ago
you should be in my DM's begging, beseeching, IMPORTUNING me to write for this rag. Hard Times would crumble to my numbers. The Onion would offer you 7 figures and unlimited shoes to release me from the lucrative contract you would give me. by the way, i'm paid by the character, not the word.

lurkcity 104 days ago
stick to reddit

easyhateoven 104 days ago
ej was defending this loser a few months ago. pshh

Inkongudunk 104 days ago
To be fair, I asked the discord to have someone run interference and be the good cop to my bad cop while berating dothack. Having someone side with him emboldens him to act even stupider

Inkongudunk 104 days ago
So he's like, yeah f*ck you ej understands me we are homies! Blah blah I'm a rat with extensions. Then it all comes crumbling down and the guy he thought was on his side is actually berating him as well. The emotional pain of being betrayed like that is just as good as the pain from insulting him to his face

Inkongudunk 104 days ago
The sweet, sweet milk of dothacks tears