Home > Forum > Topic

Listening to King Crimson and playing Starfield

starship 143 days ago
Maybe, but right now I'm talking to you. I have some butthurt salve that was recommended by kort's doctor. If you need it just let me know.

ShadowBlade 143 days ago
Why did you hurt your slave's butt? Why do you have a slave?

ShadowBlade 143 days ago
Oh. Salve... maybe I just assumed slave, because of your racist remarks. That, or you penchant for same sex intercourse....

_d0thack_ 143 days ago
it's a game i've wanted to play but it's hard for me to expand out of my normal realm of gaming. i like shitty jrpgs. loved skyrim. loved fallout 3 to 4, and of course the elder scroll series. but i don't have much faith in bethesda anymore since micosoft bought em out. the last elder scrolls game will probably be my last physical purchase from bethesda.

starship 143 days ago
Good one, retard. So tell me, how did you come up with the gayass name "Shadowblade"? Had you just finished reading the LoTR series, or what was going through your f*cking mind when you entered it in?

ShadowBlade 143 days ago
It just sounds like a very kitschy/goofy kind of name. Like the title of a Manowar song or something? I don't know. It's cool to me. Didn't realize it made made so many people here jealous. It's not easy being cool.

ShadowBlade 143 days ago
Nothing as clever or original as "starship" though.

_d0thack_ 143 days ago
stop talking to yourself. it's weird.

ShadowBlade 143 days ago
^ the arbiter of all things normal.... 😆

starship 143 days ago
More like not easy being a retard. There's nothing clever or original about it, unless you're part of the DoD community. Shut the f*ck up and go back to snorkeling your boyfriends nutsack.

starship 143 days ago
d0thack you will forever remain a useless, onnoxious, brokedick little scrub.

ShadowBlade 143 days ago
Trind calling me a retard. That's rich.

starship 143 days ago
Well you are pretty dumb, wouldn't you agree? You wouldn't go around saying the dumb shit you do while calling yourself 'ShadowBlade' if you're a sane person.

_d0thack_ 143 days ago
dude, shadow is way cooler than you. and he's still you. if you were him, like, the entire time, you'd probably be alright. quit talking to yourself. it's weird.

starship 142 days ago
"it's weird" Yeah, and your father f*cked a sewer rat.